Disaster Master is a 2D game based on a user (known as The Master) being able to control the weather, and the rest of the players must survive in order to win. The game used to be super popular but died down over time. On November 6, 2018, the game received a DCP interview.
- that Toolbox is known for making the first model, Ball 4x4x4?
- that Ultimate Paintball was the first place to have 2 million visits?
- that before ROBUX, ROBLOX points were the main currency, and you obtained them from minigames?
- that there were, as of December 15, 2012, six items that were only available to users who are 13 years or older, all of which are ranged gears that are realistic firearms and five of which were actual World War II-era weapons?
- that in 2007 Roblox attempted making shoes, but they didn't work out and were never published?
Hey everyone! I'm sure you've heard of the Roblox Interwiki, but if you haven't, here's a quick explanation. The Roblox Interwiki is a connected network of wikis all pertaining to games on the Roblox platform. Led by Ender01 (Ender#4355), 1011025…Read more >
Hey wiki editors!
We're proud to announce our newest addition to the wiki homepage, the Featured Article section. This section allows users to view a short description of content that was selected by the wiki administrators, as well as going to the p…Read more >
2018 Bloxy season is around, and this year we are attempting to be nominated for the Best Social Group category. This is our first year attempting to be nominated for the Bloxy's. Please make sure to vote for us. Use the group link, no…Read more >
Our community also exists on Roblox and other websites. Editors discuss on the Discord server (verification with Roblox account is required to access channels) and you can join the ROBLOX Wikia group on Roblox.