Disaster Master is a 2D game based on a user (known as The Master) being able to control the weather, and the rest of the players must survive in order to win. The game used to be super popular but died down over time. On November 6, 2018, the game received a DCP interview.
- that Roblox was created in 2006, and didn't even have online capabilities?
- that gooblox.com is a domain that leads to Roblox, and was mentioned in an April Fools joke?
- that the last heads were released in February 2009?
- that a bug on August 8, 2016 made it so no one could get to the site for a short period of time?
- that out of the forty users who have the most place visits, five users, Pieperson50, Tadcool, Coolwhip900, Supercolin, and Telaluchiha1, have used the means of deceptive advertising in order to obtain their place visits, and four (all except Telaluchiha1) were known to scam users?
Hey wiki editors!
Here is our schedule for January and February gaming events. Take a look at these and get prepared for upcoming events. Events are announced on our discord server. Make sure to join.
Subject to change.
Post a comment below with any…
Read more >
We've temporarily enabled our wiki holiday theme. The theme will last until early/mid January, when we will revert to our previous theme.
- Background changed to a house (using Future is Bright) with a snowy effect.
- Wordmark has a …
Hey everyone! I'm sure you've heard of the Roblox Interwiki, but if you haven't, here's a quick explanation. The Roblox Interwiki is a connected network of wikis all pertaining to games on the Roblox platform. Led by Ender01 (Ender#4355), 1011025…Read more >
Our community also exists on Roblox and other websites. Editors discuss on the Discord server (verification with Roblox account is required to access channels) and you can join the ROBLOX Wikia group on Roblox.