Disaster Master is a 2D game based on a user (known as The Master) being able to control the weather, and the rest of the players must survive in order to win. The game used to be super popular but died down over time. On November 6, 2018, the game received a DCP interview.
- that after July 13, 2018, users under the age of 13 could not play experimental games?
- that stickmasterluke wasn't originally an administrator and finally became one four years after initially joining Roblox?
- that the game Jailbreak, made by Asimo3089, achieved more concurrent players than the Easter Egg Hunt 2017?
- that the ROBLOX High School: Fan Club by Cindering was the first group to reach one million and two million members?
- that if a game breaks the Roblox Terms And Conditions, it is not deleted, but instead put Under Review?
Hey everyone! I'm sure you've heard of the Roblox Interwiki, but if you haven't, here's a quick explanation. The Roblox Interwiki is a connected network of wikis all pertaining to games on the Roblox platform. Led by Ender01 (Ender#4355), 1011025…Read more >
Hey wiki editors!
We're proud to announce our newest addition to the wiki homepage, the Featured Article section. This section allows users to view a short description of content that was selected by the wiki administrators, as well as going to the p…Read more >
2018 Bloxy season is around, and this year we are attempting to be nominated for the Best Social Group category. This is our first year attempting to be nominated for the Bloxy's. Please make sure to vote for us. Use the group link, no…Read more >
Our community also exists on Roblox and other websites. Editors discuss on the Discord server (verification with Roblox account is required to access channels) and you can join the ROBLOX Wikia group on Roblox.