2016 & 2017 BLOXY Awards
Boho Salon and Boho Salon V3 were nominated for "Favorite Social Group" and "Favorite Breakout Game" during the 2016 BLOXY Awards. Though the nomination was celebrated within group members, the group and game's nominations were highly criticized because of the group's botting and scamming accusations. Boho Salon was later nominated for "Best Social Group" and "Favorite Clothing Company" during the 2017 BLOXY Awards.
- Client - People who are customers for the Salon, they can play the games, but they are not allowed to post on the group wall.
- Suspended - People who are suspended from their rank for a chosen period of time.
- Tattoo Artist - Workers who draw tattoos on clients' body.
- Children Career - Workers who care for children in the Salon.
- Hair Dresser - Workers who style/cut the clients' hairs.
- Receptionest - Workers who give clients permission to use the salon.
- Designer - Workers who design things for the salon/clients.
- Make-Up Artist - Wokers who put make-up on clients.
- Nail Techinuan - Workers who decorate clients' nails.
- Wash&Dry Service - Workers who work at the Wash & Dry Service.
- Senior Stylist - Workers who have mastered her/his hair cutting/styling skills.
- Management Team - Workers who manage the group and make sure it's OK.
- General Managers - Workers who have generally managed the group.
- Executive - People that are executive to the group.
- Head of Designers - Designers that have mastered their skills on designing.
- Vice President - People who are semi-presidents.
- President - People who are offical presidents.
- Co-Founder - The person that is the semi-owner, it goes to MissShu.
- Founder - The person that created the group, it belongs to Lalakiela.
A place where clients can get their hair cut/styled while workers try doing the best on them, the salon provides fine hairstyles, pretty nails and good makeovers, many peopleloved this, but a few months ago, the salon was shut down because it needed a brand new look.
A good cafe for people to play in while the salon was being updated, it provided yummy food and fresh drinks. The cafe had pink wallson the outside and some seatsinside, around it is a road along with some rocks, there is also a beach with water. The cafe is copied from Chicken Expresses cafe.
Boho Salon has received many criticism from players, including accusations of botting.
After Boho Salon's initial gain in popularity, players speculated that the rate of growth in the group was impossible without the use of bot accounts. These players use examples like Roblox High School: Fan Club, the largest group in Roblox history, taking years to gain its 2.7 million member count. Meanwhile, Boho Salon gained around 45% of Roblox High School: Fan Club's member count, about 1.2 million, in the span of a few months.
Nearly a few weeks after Boho Salon got its fame, Boho Salon was, and is still, accused by many Roblox YouTubers. Many of the accounts in Boho Salon who joined the group made their accounts earlier that day, and they frequently never logged back into Roblox. Many users then came to the conclusion that they were bots trying to get Boho Salon to their fame.
The majority of Boho Salon, including Lalakiela herself, denies these accusations. They claim that Boho Salon is popular because the group's game hit the front page. Continuing their claim, they explained that, because it hit the front page, many people played it and joined their group as support. The people claiming the group was botting members did not approve the claim, as it did not explain the new, one-time accounts Boho Salon was getting. The group has since began to lose a large amount of members