The sword is one of the most, if not most used weapons in Roblox. They're great for a good fight. Almost all BrickBattle places have some type of melee weapon (even miked's Ultimate Paintballhas a melee weapon in the gun!). If you train well enough with the sword, you can create some great strategies and skill with a melee weapon, which will greatly increase your bloxxing prowess.
How to use
Equip the sword by pressing 1-9, depending on where it is at the bottom of the screen, or click the icon seen above. The sword can do 2 things, slash and lunge. In order to do a simple slash, just click with the sword equipped. To lunge, double-click. In your standard sword, hitting the opponent with the sword without slashing or lunging does 5 damage. Slashing does 10 damage. Lunging does 30 damage, and is the most used attack. Be careful, sometimes people edit sword scripts so they do more damage.
- The Sword does not collide with objects, allowing you to hit people easier without falling over.
- The more parts hit, the more damage. Damage is inflicted through the amount of parts hit.
- You can change direction mid-jump. If you're being attacked and need to run, hit the S key or down arrow and get out of there!
- Double click using sword to lunge.
- When using the sword spinning is a good idea because you can dodge and attack at the same time. This can cause your sword to damage your opponent multiple times.
- When lunging, the sword can be used to float in the air for a short amount of time, use this to jump higher and further than normally possible.
- You can use the extra lunge height to jump over opponents with less danger of being hit.
- If someone jumps over you, turn around and lunge at them.
- Try and enter battle with your health at max. Every bit of health helps.
- The person who gets in the first hit usually wins.
- The guy with the gun loses in a melee fight. Get in close if the person has a gun without a close range function.