The Sword is one of the most, if not most used weapons in Roblox. They are great for fighting opponents in melee combat. Almost all BrickBattle places have some type of melee weapon (even Miked's Ultimate Paintball has a melee weapon in the gun!). If you train well enough with the sword, you can create some great strategies and skill with a it, which will greatly increase your 'bloxxing' prowess.
How to Use
Equip the sword by pressing 1-9, depending on where it is at the bottom of the screen, or click the icon seen above. The sword can do one of two things, slash and lunge. In order to do a simple slash, just click with the sword equipped. To lunge, double-click. In your standard sword, hitting the opponent with the sword without slashing or lunging does 5 damage. Slashing does 10 damage. Lunging does 30 damage, and is the most used attack. Be careful, sometimes people edit sword scripts so they do more damage.
- The Sword does not collide with objects, allowing you to hit people easier without falling over.
- The more parts hit, the more damage. Damage is inflicted through the amount of parts hit.
- You can change direction mid-jump. If you're being attacked and need to run, hit the S key or down arrow and get out of there!
- Double click using sword to lunge.
- When using the sword spinning is a good idea because you can dodge and attack at the same time. This can cause your sword to damage your opponent multiple times.
- When lunging, the sword can be used to float in the air for a short amount of time, use this to jump higher and further than normally possible.
- You can use the extra lunge height to jump over opponents with less danger of being hit.
- If someone jumps over you, turn around and lunge at them.
- Try and enter battle with your health at max. Every bit of health helps.
- The person who gets in the first hit usually wins.
- The guy with the gun loses in a melee fight. Get in close if the person has a gun without a close range function.