|Joined||March 31, 2007|
|Well known for||Being an administrator and his teapot items and making a famous place.|
|Description||Administrator,mysterious and a teapot lover guy.|
Clockwork is a popular Roblox Administrator. He was a summer intern at Roblox on 2007 and returned for more the next year. He was later deleted since someone used an exploit to get into his account while he was gone. On the 13th of December 2010, he was undeleted. On August 1st, 2011, Clockwork made a come-back on the website, accepting friend requests and replying to PMs. So, there has been many frequent long periods of time where people believe he has quit. He has been last seen 15th December 2011.
2 of Clockwork's places, one titled "Duck" and one "Satellite", are made out of many C-Framed bricks. It is said there is over 200 C-Framed bricks. It is also said that it took him a month to build both places, meaning he worked on one of his 2 games each month. That means it took 2 months to finish the games.
Many rumors have spreaded about why he had left. Here are some of them:
- Clockwork quit Roblox to work for Blizzard and then Google.
- Clockwork got bored and banned many people for the fun of it.
- Clockwork was hacked.
These were only some of the rumors, but some of them may or may not be true. Many users believe in the 'Clockwork leaving for Blizzard' rumor.
A background check will reveal that the original redirect link to Roblox HQ, alexquach.com/roblox, contains a name in it. Googling this name will bring up a LinkedIn account for an Alex Quach who works in IT/software design. This is the clockwork you're looking for. The only thing this person is linked to on the site is another company he once worked at and probably still does. It is known as Aries Technology, Inc. and it deals with education software. I just thought I'd leave this here in case anyone wants to conduct a slightly more detailed search.
- His hat is Teapot Turret, a very special hat, since it gives him extra gear.
- His Teapot Turret is the reason why his Robloxian appears small.
- A Youtube video was created showing a user using an exploit to gain access to clockwork's account and changing pinned forum posts. It was later taken down after the exploit was patched.
- clockwork published some meshes and images (which were pertaining to modern firearm) to Roblox. Some of these meshes (intended for use in Kiseki) are used in popular free models.