builderman is an inactive administrator who joined on March 8, 2006.
Originally, whenever a user created an account, builderman would be their first friend automatically. Since the implementation of "Followers" in early February of 2015, users started with no friends. Additionally, all users who had him as a friend are now following him, and he has no friends on his friends list. Also when a user created an account builderman would automatically send the user a message. "Hello, and welcome!
"ROBLOX is an ever-evolving place, where we're on a never ending quest to keep ROBLOX fun, safe, and creative for all of our builders. To that effect, we're constantly updating ROBLOX. Keep an eye on our Blog: http://blog.roblox.com for all of latest news and current happenings. If you're curious about how something works, our Help pages: https://en.help.roblox.com/ are a great place to start. For a deeper look at some of the discussions that fuel our platform, jump into our Forums: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/Default.aspx, ask questions and give feedback. Thanks again for stopping by, we can't wait to see what you can build!"
-Builderman, CEO of ROBLOX
However. In 2011 users would recieve this
Hello, new ROBLOXian!!
"Welcome to ROBLOX! We are constantly working to make ROBLOX a fun, safe, and creative place for everyone. We update ROBLOX frequently, so be sure to visit our NEWS section to learn about new exciting updates. If you have questions about how something works, our HELP section is a great place to start. Finally, the FORUM is a where you can find other people and make friends.
If you need help try looking on my HELP pages, and then if you don’t find it send me a message. I answer questions about ROBLOX."
Have a great time here!
Builderman CEO, ROBLOX
His first look was an orange torso and a wrench T-shirt. His arms and legs were black and his head was skin-colored, while wearing the BC hard hat. He obtained another look around 2011. He had a 2.0 package, a TBC hard hat, and different shirts and pants. Today, his look is just a TBC hard hat and everything else is the same as before.
Builderman's username was originally set to "BuilderMan" in 2006. Around 2007, his name changed to "Builderman." Later on, it was set to "builderman" and still remains this way.
- Before the friends and followers update, builderman had the most friends on ROBLOX with over 60 million default friends.
- The user Flashingjustice was builderman's only friend not transferred to a follower later on more players were added as builderman's friends for unknown reasons but they all been removed since late 2015.
- builderman is one of the few players to have a hat named after themselves.
- builderman certainly has the most followers on ROBLOX.
- builderman might possibly be the first user to change their username on ROBLOX.
- There is a debate to who the builderman account belongs to some says it belonged to [] even though david.baszucki created the account in 2006 little change has been done with the account since it's creation that is due to the account being originally intended to be a message bot along with ROBLOX.