Stickmasterluke, whose real name is Luke Weber, was the first user on ROBLOX to achieve over 100 and 10 million place visits, and is the third to achieve over 30 million place visits (after Pieperson50). He has lots of well known games. He now has over 135 million visits. He is very well-known user throughout ROBLOX. His most visited place is Natural Disaster Survival. He became a ROBLOX administrator when he turned 18 in 2011 (on the same day as ROBLOX's birthday). He currently has Outrageous Builders Club. He had 3 test zones, which are titled Test Zone, Construction Zone, and Halo Testing. He is also the leader of the clan Feral Nation, and is rivals with the SandStorm Clan. He is also known to be a hat collector and a gear collector with over 250 pages of hats and over 63 pages of gears.
Here is a list of some of his most known games on ROBLOX:
- He became a ROBLOX administrator on ROBLOX's birthday and his 18th birthday.
- He also attended the ROBLOX Rally, an event hosted by ROBLOX.
- He has been featured in NBC Bay Area News, revealing what he looks like in real life by ROBLOX users.
- He has several abandoned or unfinished projects on ROBLOX that he never finished.
- In a server on The Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2013, he stated on how to get the iEgg.
- He has once changed his name to "steakmakerluke" as well as several other variations.
- He is currently one of the only ROBLOXians to have over 100,000,000 visits, the other being Dued1.
- He has the second most place of visits total on ROBLOX.
- Stickmasterluke was given the "C:" face during the 2012 April Fools Hack.
- On his YouTube account he is quoted saying "I don't play on my main account often I actually do play on my main account but I prefer my alternative account" which implies he plays on secretive account.
- It's certainly unknown how many ROBUX he has today but we do know he has over 3 million ROBUX.
- He joined ROBLOX 4 years before he was made an admin.
- After tickets were removed he changed his username to TicketsMasterLuke and he was dressed in tickets clothes.