He currently has Outrageous Builders Club. He had 3 test zones, which are titled Test Zone, Construction Zone, and Halo Testing. He is also the leader of the clan Feral Nation and is rivals with the SandStorm Clan. He is known to be a hat collector and a gear collector with over 250 pages of hats (including all of the Dominus hoods) and over 63 pages of gear items.
Here is a list of some of his most known games on ROBLOX:
- On May 2nd, 2017, Stickmasterluke constantly changed his avatar, and he was online at 5:00 PM. He stopped at 5:06 PM
- He became an OBC on Roblox's birthday and his 18th birthday.
- He also attended the ROBLOX Rally, an event hosted by Roblox.
- He has been featured in NBC Bay Area News, revealing what he looks like in real life by Roblox users.
- He has several abandoned or unfinished projects on ROBLOX that he never finished.
- In a server on The Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2013, he spoiled how to get the iEgg.
- He has once changed his name to "steakmakerluke", as well as several other variations.
- He has the second most place of visits total on Roblox.
- Stickmasterluke was given the "C:" face during the 2012 April Fools Hack.
- On his YouTube account, he is quoted saying "I don't play on my main account often I actually do play on my main account but I prefer my alternative account" which implies he plays on a secretive account.
- He joined Roblox 4 years before he was made a Roblox administrator.
- After tickets were removed when he changed his username to TicketsMasterLuke and he was dressed in ticket-themed clothes.
- On June 30th, 2017, Stickmasterluke changed his name to Stickmasterwho, probably for the fact that the Doctor Who Series 10 finale would air the following day.
- Stickmasterluke's YouTube video 'Roblox Television ' has gotten over 1 million views.
- He has over 176 pages of hats.
- On January 30th, 2018, he changed his status to "Give a Heyo to Massi0511!".
- He bought a flying seat in the 5th annual Bloxy Awards
- Luke lost his Administrator badge due to an internal change of policy within ROBLOX.