|Welcome to the Neighborhood of Robloxia|
|Genres||Town and city|
|Place visits||Around 8,900,000|
|Information accurate as of 19/12/2013|
Testin423 stated that the idea behind the game materialized with the deletion of hil former account, Tyeman. He began to create a game similar to that of 1dev2's "Welcome to the Town of Robloxia." The original idea was to create the game to be a disaster-survival place, but the game became a role-playing game due to the increase in popularity.
Gameplay descriptionThe game is located in a typical suburban neighborhood. The town is located within a typical North American climate, with mountains bordering the town. Several trees dot the map as well. The seasons change during the game, as well as the weather. Thunderstorms, flash floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, and volcanic eruptions, all happen randomly during the game. Welcome to the Neighborhood of Robloxia contains multiple houses that are built in a style similar to that of Welcome to the Town of Robloxia. Players can also live in a mansion if they purchased VIP. Living in an apartment, mansion, or trailer park is also an option. Players can also hold jobs, such as a restaurant worker or a storm chaser, and earn in game credits which can be used to purchase houses and vehicles. There are several businesses within Welcome to the Neighborhood of Robloxia that are also used in real life. Other features in the game include a park, a movie theater, a nightclub, and a town hall. The game also features a restaurant known as The Iron Cafe, which is a famous place on Roblox that was built by IronInforcer, but it eventually got rebuilt. VIP has also been made for the game.
All of the businesses are located in Welcome to the Neighborhood of Robloxia, but they also exist in real life.
|Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)||Restaurant|
- The game has a message whenever if Roblox is being bannned by the computer firewall.
- This is the game that had the update of adding horns to vehicles.
- Only recently the game has over 10,000,000 place visit and as for a celebration,the game now gives each player 500 dollars as they start although this will only last for a week.
- A adoption center has been added recently replacing the city hall and also added the adoption center job replacing the Judge and Mayor jobs.
- The daily player is Tybalt7.