How do I connect my account to Facebook?
Click the button to go to a page that asks you if you'd like to allow Roblox the ability to post things on your wall. You may have to log in to Facebook if you aren't already. Then, when you scroll down on your homepage, you should see this:
Congratulations! Your account is now connected to Facebook!
Why should I connect my account to Facebook?
As mentioned earlier, you gain access to features that you wouldn't be able to use if you weren't connected. These features include
- You have the option of logging into your Roblox account with the button and using your Facebook login information.
- You have the ability to "like" assets (hats, models, gear, decals, etc.) by clicking the button. This will make a post on your Facebook wall telling everyone that you like it.
- You can also show your Facebook buddies the cool place you made with the "Share with Friends on Facebook" link under the place's picture.
- You can show off your 1337 ROBLOXian to your friends with the button.\
- You can sign in even if you forgot your password.
Disconnecting your account from Facebook
Disconnecting your account from Facebook is easy. You simply go to your homepage and scroll down until you see this: