A content deletion is an occurrence in which a title, description, or content of an asset, place, or audio unintentionally contains the text [ Content Deleted ]. Inappropriate usernames and group names will show up as [ Content Deleted (Player/Group ID)] under this feature.
Any player-created content, such as places, forum posts, clothing items, and blurbs, is subject to moderation and having its content deleted.
Causes of deletion
Reverting deleted accounts
Users are always encouraged to appeal a [ Content Deleted ] account. If the appeal is successful, users are prompted to change their account's name, where they will be able to access their accounts, as if the ban never happened.
False content deletions
Players often attempt to imitate content deletions on their own content as a form of comedic expression. Examples of this include replacing deleted with another past-tense verb, such as [Content Exploded] or [Content Removed]. Intentionally posting [ Content Deleted ] in a forum post can lead to moderation action on that account, and them actually becoming [ Content Deleted ].
Most users fail using [ Content Deleted ] such as [Content Deleted] which was used from 2006 to 2009 which you can see.
Many users claim that various assets get deleted without any true violation of the terms of service. False reporting can cause appropriate content to be flagged as inappropriate. Other users cite that references to ROBLOX competitors (such as Minecraft) causes assets to be indicated as inappropriate; the official terms of service does not address references to other games as unsuitable material. Additionally the appeal process for some of these violations may take long periods of time to be reviewed.
- [ Content Deleted ] was originally a bad place.
- People attempt to imitate content deletion by saying [Content Deleted]. However, it is actually [ Content Deleted ].
- An old way that ROBLOX content deleted a user was by replacing their name with yyc (a random number).
- [Content Deleted] was used from 2006 to 2009. [ Content Deleted ] is now used from 2009 to present.
- Inappropriate, adult language, swear words, etc. will cause the chat message to be replaced with [ Content Deleted ] as opposed to the use of '#'.
- Some [ Content Deleted ] accounts were PGed or hacked. It is unknown how they got into the accounts.
- The Medieval template on ROBLOX Studio became [ Content Deleted ] twice.
- If a model is deleted, the model is replaced with a red truss.