|Datine's Reason 4 Life|
|Place visits||Around 1,200,000|
|Zombie-Shooting campaign game.|
|Information accurate as of 21/04/2013|
Game 1The game starts out with all the players in a room filled with weapons. After the messages, the door opens and reveals a swamp. Shortly, zombies will appear but are defeated. The next path is up a hill to the right, where a yellow gun and some healing inventory are located. Afterwards, more zombies will come out to attack. The crew then proceeds to a school. However, the school's front door is locked, so they are forced to go into the sewer.
After another ambush of zombies, the crew encounter a new type of zombie called a Hunter. The Hunter is defeated, and then climb up a ladder to a red-floored platform. Then, a Tank zombie, a superhuman grey-colored zombie, appears. After the powerful creature is put down, they all proceed to another room filled with weapons. Sooner, the rain outside breaks into the area, causing a massive flood.
After the flood, another type of zombie called a Boomer appears. Later on, the crew end up in a small parking lot, where they are attacked by several Mini-Zombies, which are yet another type of zombie, and then attacked by regular zombies. Afterwards, they escape to an abandoned church, and then ambushed by more zombies.
Soon, the players travel through a trainyard, where more weapons are found, including a new one called a Witch. A couple minutes later, they are out of the trainyard, and then attacked by even more zombies than before.The group of zombies include a spitter. Later they enter a factory, where yet more zombies appear. After climbing up a small flight of stairs, the crew enter a pipe, and then come out the exit, where they meet a massive zombie in the middle of a field.
The crew miraculously beat the zombie, and then shortly a van comes up and rescues them.
The second game takes place almost imediately following the first after you escape into stans van. This game takes place within a city area. Upon leaving the van to get gas, you are greeted around 7 zombies with nothing but a pistol and a bat to defend yourself. Aside from the city eventually flooding, the game is essentially the same thing as the first aside from venue. After traveling through the city, killing zombies as you go you eventually arrive at yet another giant zombie, after defeating the giant you escape onto a helicopter.
The game starts with a flashback.The flashback features a project in a lab that has gone wrong.The players start with a pistol,however,they can find weapons across the map(minus V.I.P).They must protect Stan till' the end of the level.
- The players are in a car garage,where they must escape.There is health kits and pistols there.First,about 3 or 4 zombies come.The players must then advance up to the next floor.This same routine goes on for 3 floors.After they go up all the floors,they see a car and an elevator.The elevator cannot open.So,the players grab ammo and the shotguns that are there.Lots of zombies come.The elevator opens a few seconds before though.
- In the elevator,there are blue AK-47's.The players go up a few more floors(Zombies come on each floor) until,they reach a big room with ammo and medical kits.They appear to run to a hallway and find some sort of shop.A zombie called a smoker comes along with regular zombies.The player must deafeat them.After,the player walks down a flight of stairs where they meet lots of zombies,including a tank.After the player deafeats them.
Most of the weapons in the game are shooting weapons. They include AK-47s, M4A1s, SCAR 48s, Shotguns, and Snipers. A white grenade launcher for VIP is also included.
Melee Weapons Edit
Currently, the only melle weapons in the game are swords, chainsaws, bats, and pans.
Healing & Bombs Edit
Medical kits, A-shots, and Molotovs are included.
- Climb the Cubes
Climb the Cubes is a badge that you win for hopping up all of the cubes in the lobby.
- I survived R4L
Survive the entire round, even beat the giant. This badge is very hard to obtain.
- Zombie - The weakest kind of zombie.
- Mini Zombie - Smaller versions of zombies, but are twice as dangerous.
- Boomer - Fat-bellied zombies that cause a nuclear gas radiation after they are killed.
- Hunter - A zombie apocolypse who has been killed by zombies. They are able to cling to you and kill you.
- Witch - Exactly like a hunter, except that it is a female.
- Giant - The most dangerous zombie by far. It has no special abilities, and has the same amount of damage as a regular zombie, however it outruns you and has a ludicrous amount of health.
- Tank - A muscular zombie that is fairly easy to defeat, depending on how many people you have. It only appears before the flood scene.
- Smoker- A zombie that shoots a red laser beam,holding on to you,making you die.
- Spitter-A zombie that shoots acid.
- You should only use Molotovs during the fight with the army of zombies at the factory, and at the giant.
- AK-47s and SCARs are highly recommended, because they have the most ammo.
- You need at least 3 players to defeat the giant.
- The giant has an estimated health of 5,000, so defeating it will be extremely difficult. You will need Molotovs, AKs/SCARs, and plenty of medical kits to take it down.You can also use a chainsaw gun.It is recommended that you use a variety of weapons because each one has a different amount of ammo.
- Always be aware of what's behind you, countless times zombies appear in spots that you can't see and will come up behind you, either killing you or taking a big chunk of your health.
- Players used to be able to fly using the frying pan.
- There's a spin off game of the first Reason 4 life known as "Reason 4 life challenge" which is an incredibly hard version of the original, it used to offer a "Complete" badge, of which only 20 people ever earned out of 20,000 plays.