The Develop page, which was previously called the Build page, is a page on the website that allows the player to see the users games, shirts, pants, t-shirts, models, advertisements and decals, as well as the Developer Exchange.
This allows the player to see on a game:
- if the place is active or not available.
- the number of place visits from the last 7 days, and the total of the place visits.
- an edit button, which can only be used from Roblox Studio.
- a drop down menu that lets the user configure the place
There is also a view on how the player wants to see the places:
- Recently Updated shows the recent places that have been edited.
- Total Visitors shows how many visits the player got in total, showing highest to lowest.
- Last 7 Days shows how many visits the player got in a week.
Item DisplayThe develop page displays games, models, universes, badges, gamepasses, audio, animations, user ads, sponsored games, shirts, t-shirts, pants, plugins, and sets. The develop page only displays the items that the user has created, and the develop page allows users to see how many of an item has been sold, and when it was last updated. You can also edit games in the Develop page and view a dropdown menu of other game configurations.
Developer ExchangeThe Developer Exchage, also called "DevEx," is a program created by ROBLOX that allows users with a lot of money to exchange it for real money. Only ROBUX may be exchanged, and one United States dollar is equivalent to 400 ROBUX. Developer Exchange also refers to the section of the website that allows users to use the program; that section of the website is a tab on the Develop page. A user must meet the following criteria to be able to use the Developer Exchange:
- be an Outrageous Builders Club member
- have a verified email address
- have a valid PayPal account.
- be a community member in good standing
- be 13 years of age or older.
When these requirements are acquired, the user must have at least 100,000 Robux (the maximum the user may exchange is 20 million Robux per month) in order to exchange. Once the user has 100,000 Robux, the user may exchange it for a total of $250-50000. If the user has earned over 500 dollars in a year, they must fill out a W9 (if is US) or W8 (outside of US) form for tax purposes.
Many people have criticized DevEx, as massive amounts of robux would be traded in, and they would basically never be seen again. Many users have pointed out that DevEx is a major cause in the permanent RoblEX rate inflation (rates went from 10 tickets per ROBUK to 15-16) that has struck the ROBLOX economy.
Retired "Build" Page
The Develop page was created around 2-4 years ago, and took place of the Build page. The build page looked similar to present day's Develop page. The only difference between the two is the accessibility of Developer Exchanging, Library, etc.