The Game Creation Challenge, (more commonly known as the "GCC"), was a challenge established on September 6, 2014, and lasted until its closing on September 28, 2014. Over 250 entered, where ultimately Confined won the challenge.
The challenge was "Scare Us Silly" where developers had to make the scariest game to win. Developers had to create the place from scratch in order for their entry to be counted.
- Please don't edit this section, this has been taken straight from the guidelines seen in the homepage.
- The contest is open to all ROBLOX members.
- Only one entry per person/development team.
- Your entry must be an original concept (i.e., not an existing game that you’ve recreated on ROBLOX).
- Your entry must meet the community standards of ROBLOX.
- Your entry must be received by September 28, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
- Create a singular project, not a series of projects.
- Your entry must be free for everyone to play (no Paid Access games).
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not follow the official rules.
Out of 296 entries, there were 12 finalists. Note: Finalists does not include the winner.
Confined became the winner of GCC, and immediately became a top hit. It was reviewed by both, BLOXikins and Maxxz. Confined was praised for its atmosphere, and the story. BLOXikins praised Confined for its "good use of dialog".