All guests are assigned a random number every time they enter a game. The number ranges from 0 to 9999 and duplicates may exist as long as they are in different games. If a user were to hover over a guest player image on the server list, the user will see the name "A friendly guest".
Often underestimated, most guests who play ROBLOX stay as a guest for quite a while. They have hidden skills that are often surprising, because they do not have stats. Occasionally, guests have the same skills as the average robloxian. There are even groups made by people that praise guests. Sometimes, the reason accounts are made is because a user began as a guest and then made an account after experiencing ROBLOX.
Guests have received harsh hatred towards to the community. They are despised by the community due to their inability to talk or listen to other players. Many users believe that other players use the guest feature to scam or ruin other player's places, commonly known as trolling, and use the guest utility to bypass bans, because guests cannot truly be banned from the game. As many guests are users unaware of the "unnoficial rules" of ROBLOX, they tend to use gears that are considered annoying by some users. This logic also explains the reason why many guests perform actions considered rude in many games, such as spawnkilling,killing there own team members in a team attack game instead of killing the other team that they are originaly have to attack and destroying other users' places in free building games. Some players call guests lazy for not creating an account, as guests are still required to install the required software in order to play any games.
It is possible for script to ban all guests from a game by changing [Guest ----] to [playername], but games like this violate the Roblox rules, because it makes these new users believe ROBLOX is a bugged game. Guests are called n00bs by some members of the community, because they cannot communicate.
With the addition of new updates, both new users and guests can pick a gender for their character. The female guest has a girl package on with pink hair, while the male guest looks like the player "ROBLOX" with an "R" cap.
- Some ROBLOXians have created guest loving/hating groups to show their devotion/hatred to the guest system.
- Guests are known as the "The True Testers of ROBLOX" by ROBLOX admins.
- Due to the fact that a guest's IP address is hidden to all users, it is common for players to use guests to spy on other users without the other persons knowing.
- Guests can actually cooperate with you when using the proper Super Safe Chat words.
- During a short time, an update was released that introduced a bug in which a user does not receive a Knockout score for killing a guest, unlike the normal, addition of one KO point for every person KO'd.
- People often search for guests with silly names such as "Guest 9001" or "Guest 1", as these are very specific numbers that only have a 1 in 9999 chance of appearing in a game.
- All guests look completely identical to ROBLOX. If the ROBLOX user was to wear gear, all guests would obtain it. This has happened in the past.
- A lot of people try to be like a guest - fake 'guest' accounts on ROBLOX are commonly made every day.