History of Heads
Most heads were released on December 17, 2008, with the exceptions of "Fat Head", "Peabrain", and "Diamond", which were released February 1, 2009.
Due to the unpopularity of the original heads back in 2008-2009; Roblox stopped making separate heads for a while until January 2017, when they started making separate heads again that are all suited to be able to wear hats on them.
On January 16, 2017, all heads, except Roundy, Trim and Blockhead, were taken off sale. They are still wearable and are kept in the inventory, but future heads cannot be bought. Although, 5 new heads were released, as the rest of the heads went off sale, and those 5 heads are currently on sale.
Types of heads
- Roundy - Free (3,283,470 sales)
- Trim - Free (2,408,826 sales)
- Blockhead - Free (2,399,348 sales)
- Roll - Used to cost 15 R$ (139,500 sales)
- Eraser Head - Used to cost 25 R$ (26,924 sales)
- Fat Head - Used to cost 40 R$ (17,589 sales)
- Flat Top - Used to cost 50 R$ (19,696 sales)
- Hex - Used to cost 60 R$ (33,126 sales)
- Octobox - Used to cost 88 R$ (10,341 sales)
- Cool Thing - Used to cost 100 R$ (12,529 sales)
- Diamond - Used to cost 142 R$ (27,270 sales)
- ROX BOX - Used to cost 250 R$ (6,942 sales)
- Cylinder Madness - Used to cost 500 R$ (1,589 sales)
- Barrel - Used to cost 800 R$ (769 sales)
- Pea Brain - Used to cost 1,000 R$ (19,317 sales)
- Perfection - Used to cost 2,000 R$ (3,716 sales)
- Strong Jaw - Costs 100 R$ currently. (10,098+ sales)
- Paragon - Costs 250 R$ currently. (3,328+ sales)
- Chiseled - Costs 300 R$ currently. (4,487+ sales)
- Narrow - Costs 75R$ currently. (12,979+ sales)
- Cheeks - Costs 75R$ currently (18,062+ sales)
- Man - Offsale (Comes with Man package)
- Woman - Offsale (Comes with Woman package)
- iBot Head - Offsale (Comes with iBot package)
- Headless Head - 31,000 R$ every 1 year for at least 31 days; comes with Headless Horseman (5,042+ sales)
There are 17 different types of "mesh" files inside of the Roblox local fonts file, which contains every mesh of these heads, including the Normal Head, Roundy, Trim and Blockhead, the offsale catalog heads do not use a special mesh ID, but use Bevels which were removed, these are now seen as identical Cylinder Meshes and normally break when the humanoid is removed, however the mesh files do not break as they are Special Meshes.