Over the 9 years that ROBLOX has been around, it has quite a large history.
- February 12th: Telamon teaches you about advertisements.
- February 28th: The last heads are released.
- March 18th: Wood and the asset recommender are added.
- March 31st: The Worlds of Wood contest happens.
- April 2nd: There are now 64 available colors.
- April 22nd: The Ambassador Program, badge, and the 64 character colors are added.
- April 24th: Trusses, Slate, and Universal connectors are added.
- May 5th: Vehicle Seats are added.
- July 8th: BC Upgrades are added.
- July 30th: Groups are added , as well as statuses, feed, and best friends.
- August 13th: Lots of updates happened:
- User-made badges
- More groups depending on the level of BC you have
- Group Search
- Owner transferring
- Status updates for groups
- September 1st: Off-Game Chatting was added.
- September 2nd: Facebook Connect is tested.
- September 6th: New materials are added (Concrete, Corroded Metal, Diamond Plate, Aluminum, Ice), and the sky is updated.
- September 24th: GUIs are added.
- September 28th: Building with Friends is added.
- October 5th: Limited and Unique items are added.
- October 14th: Group Ranks are added, as well as referral codes.
- October 28th: OBC is added.
- November 26th: Bubble Chat is added.
- December 17th: Smoke is added.
- January 24th: Sets are added
- February 9th: Contests are added.
- February 28th: Contests are fixed.
- March 30th: Roblosam gets interviewed
- April 20th: ROBLOX is featured on Click
- April 29th: Body Shapes (Packages) are tested.
- May 14th: Packages are added.
- June 8th: The Triple Hat Feature and the Join In-Game feature are added.
- June 23rd: Fire is shown in a demo.
- July 23rd: Privacy features are added.
- August 2nd: Facebook Connect returns.
- August 11th: A new theme is added to ROBLOX.
- September 14th: A new site skin is made for OBCers.
- September 26th: ROBLOX Gift Cards are now at Toys R Us.
- October 1st: ROBLOX Gift Cards are now at 7-11
- October 31st: ROBLOX Gift Cards are now at Best Buy and Gamestop.
- November 15th: Dialog is shown in a sneak peek.
- November 24th: ROBLOX adds a Captcha
- December 2nd: Blazing Man and Dialog are added.
- Sometime before Christmas: In-game recording is added for XP only.
- December 30th: ROBLOX adds BC-Only Places, which angers BC-ers and non-BCers alike.
- January 6th: Exploits were fixed, ROBLOX ran faster on old graphics cards, and Groups could now allow everyone (including NBCers) into their group places.
- January 12th: Physics-based collision sounds are added.
- January 28th: Ambient occlusion is released.
- February 3rd: Groups could now advertise themselves.
- February 28th: The in-game screen recorder is released for all platforms.
- March 9th: The BC Loyalty program is released.
- March 17th: Seth Deesub gets a million Robux by Make a Wish Foundation.
- March 23rd: New users can sign up with a gender.
- April 5th: Facebook Connect is re-added.
- April 8th: Group owners can become "allies" and "enemies" with other groups.
- April 14th: Basic data-persistence is added.
- April 28th: Users can declare a primary group.
- May 5th: You could now see your favorite places on the Games page.
- May 21st (?): A new game GUI is released, with a new player list. You can take pictures and videos.
- May 26th: A basic iPod/iPhone app for Roblox is released. User can't play yet- only check messages and the like.
- June 16th: The ROBLOX Rally is announced.
- June 22nd: You could now play with friends.
- July 18th: Roblox's first television commercial is made and launched.
- July 22nd: Teleportation between places (TeleportService) is added, which Telamon has been trying to do for a number of years.
- August 1st: The Roblox Rally happens in San Francisco.
- August 9th: The wealthiest Robloxian (Timezy) joins ROBLOX at about 6000 ROBUX.
- August 11th: Mega Places are added. Also, a time of day slider was added, as well as Plugins.
- Early September: Chrome users can directly launch Roblox in Browser.
- September 9th: ROBLOX cards are now in Canada.
- September 18th: The ROBLOX iPhone app can now allow the user buy various kinds of Builder's Club at various durations using iTunes money.
- September 22nd: ROBLOX has their first Rich Tester Day, where a tester on the ROBLOX Test Server could win 10,000 ROBUX.
- September 26th: ROBLOX releases their first toy, which are some building blocks that spell 'ROBLOX'.
- October 7th: Terrain Generation is finally released.
- October 24th: ROBLOX game cards are now in Target and CVS.
- October 27th: The Meet an Interesting ROBLOXian series starts.
- November 2nd: Personal Servers are finally added.
- Mid-November: ROBLOX finally brings gift cards to the UK.
- December 8, 2011- The fog feature is added.
- December 23, 2011-The Developer's Blog is renamed and updated, now exists as the "Community Blog".
Unknown Date in 2011 or later
- A futuristic respawn animation is updated, presumably by Telamon
- January 6th: ROBLOX Studio for the Mac reaches beta stages.
- January 13th: Hack Week begins, and Universes are shown and tested.
- January 18th: Water, buoyancy, and ropes are shown.
- January 20th: New dynamic lightning is shown.
- January 21st: ROBLOX games can now be played on more internet browsers.
- January 26th: Video thumbnails are shown.
- February 8th: ROBLOX users can now buy ROBLOX cards at F.Y.E. and EB Games.
- March 6th: ROBLOX takes down the Ambassador Program which was started in 2010.
- March 19th: ROBLOX improves their Network Physics
- March 20th: ROBLOX gets first job at Game Developer Conference.
- March 29th: ROBLOX introduces video/image portraits for places.
- April 1st: ROBLOX gets hacked and temporarily shuts down, presumably for an April Fools joke. The trade currency feature and purchases for the catalog is also temporarily disabled.
- April 6th: ROBLOX's Interpolation Code is improved, resulting in smooth motion of objects.
- Around May 4th; ROBLOX shuts down many places in order to apply an exploit-prevention plugin for all of the places. When the plugin was finished, however, it caused raycast and debris functions to not function properly.
- Around May, ROBLOX updates the selection after purchase log.
- May 15th: The demonstration of the new V2 and V3 bodies was shown, resulting in dislike among some users regarding the bodies.
- May 18th: Trading System is nearly close towards completion.
- June 4th: Roblox Studio 2.0 Beta is launched
- June 5th: Water arrives in Roblox.
- July 12th: The Trading System was finally added.
- July 12th: Man and Lady Roblox 3.0 packages are added to the catalog but is not placed on sale yet. The packages are, however, met with heavy criticism by many Roblox users due to its questionable appearance.
- July 15th: ROBLOX releases the Hall Of Fame for Roblox Game Conference 2012 (RCG 2012)
- July 17th: Man and Lady is put on sale but is met with heavier criticism from many Roblox users.
- July 19th: ROBLOX shows a demonstration of new look of ROBLOX and graphics.
- August 3rd: Roblox deletes the Bytecode to prevent future exploitiation in Roblox.
- September 5th: Roblox discontinues support for Mac OS X 10.5.
- September 15th: Roblox releases the first Game Template, which is a CTF.
- September 17th: Game Passes are created.
- September 18th: TIME names ROBLOX one of the 50 best sites of 2012.
- October 8th: You can now allow and sell specific gear on your game page.
- October 19th: Roblox for the iPad is first announced.
- October 23rd: Three more Game Templates are made: Control Points, Free for All, and Team Deathmatch.
- November 14th: 100,000 users play ROBLOX at the same time.
- November 29th: Giftsplosion 2012 begins, starting with the ROBLOX Newshound Gift.
- December 6th: You can now trade ROBUX in the Trading System.
- December 7th: ROBLOX releases 7 more gifts including: The Coolest Gift, High Frequency Trading Gift, Ticket to Ride Gift, Razzle Dazzle Hollywood Star Gift, Festival Gift of Group Fundraising, Self-Referential Gift of Referring, and the Commissioner's Gift of Commissions.
- December 11th: The iBot is created.
- December 12th: ROBLOX releases the Lucky Gift of Sevens.
- January 10th: Contest for a ROBLOX Studio splash screen starts
- January 12th: ROBLOX prototypes the Future Look of it again.
- January 18th: Fast parts are released.
- January 22th: ROBLOX Mobile Now Supports Vehicles and Chat on All Devices.
- January 24th: ROBLOX needed help on finding the location for RGC 2013.
- January 31th: Contest for a ROBLOX Studio splash screen ends.
- February 1st: ROBLOX Presents LEGO® Hero Factory: Brain Attack and releases Roblox Studio 2013.
- February 2nd: ROBLOX Studio 2013 is released.
- February 11th: Erik Cassel passes away due to cancer.
- February 12th: Well Worn Hat is renamed Erik Cassel's Hat in honor of him.
- February 15th: ROBLOX Presidents Day Sale starts.
- Febuary 22nd: ROBLOX Presidents Day Sale ends.
- February 27th: ROBLOX Tests Automated Web.
- March 1st: Three Design Contests Are Up and Running.
- March 8th: RGC 2013 is renamed BLOXcon.
- March 21st: Multiple Copy Owning and Trading of Limited Items is available for BCers.
- March 25th: The ROBLOX Egg Hunt 2013 starts.
- April 1st: In the forums tab, every forum is renamed to memes for Aprils Fool Day 2013.
- April 4th: New rendering code is shipped, improving performance, particularly in the context of rendering static environments on slow and/or dated hardware. Also, bevels are removed permanently
- April 5th: The ROBLOX Egg Hunt 2013 ends.
- April 11th: Transactions are only 15% (1 day only!)
- April 16th: ROBLOX implants selling multiple copies of limited items.
- May 2nd: ROBLOX implements in-game item selling.
- May 7th: ROBLOX fixed the ex-BC multi-place glitch.
- May 9th: Dynamic lightning is released.
- May 24th: ROBLOX Memorial Day Sale starts.
- May 29th: ROBLOX Memorial Day Sale ends.
- Around June: Players can earn exclusive summer hats by redeeming cards during this month.
- June 7th: ROBLOX announces Paid Access.
- June 11th: The "Top Grossing" Sort is added to the main "Games" page.
- June 18th: A cosmetic overhaul for individual pages of games is released, which adds a "Thumbs Up" rating system.
- July 11th: ROBLOX adds Liquid Game Page, which provides a more modern, streamlined appearance to the game pages.
- July 15th: Due to many complaints from the community, ROBLOX adds 4 more game slots for former Builders Club members who do not currently have membership.
- July 16th: Paid Access is officially added to ROBLOX.
- July 22th: ROBLOX adds outlines.
- August 21th: ROBLOX adds outlines as a option.
- August 29th: ROBLOX Labor Day Sale starts.
- September 2nd: ROBLOX Labor Day Sale ends.
- September 19th: International Talk like a Pirate Day sale starts.
- September 24th: The minimum price for shirts are increased to 300 TIX and 25 ROBUX, resulting in heavy criticism.
- September 21st: Virtual BLOXcon goes live from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
- September 25th: User-made audio is introduced, receiving positive reviews.
- September 26th: A message to the community is sent, which is found on this link: 
Unknown date in September
- ROBLOX allowed 60 fps, but after a few days, it is disallowed until final optimizations are finished.
- October 1st: BLOXtober 2013 starts. Also, New animation movements to ROBLOXians are released, but they end up receiving heavy criticism.
- October 2nd: 60 FPS return. Plus, ROBLOX shows a sneak peek of it's official animation tool. Once released, people everywhere will ditch user-made animation tools for that one.
- October 3rd: The price floor for shirts and pants is reduced to 100 TIX and 10 ROBUX and T-shirts, 20 TIX and 2 ROBUX, and some of the criticism dies down.
- October 11th: All Packages are now available to non-BC users.
- October 22th: Users can now change their usernames for the price of 1000 ROBUX.
- October 25th: As a joke, Shedletsky changes the forum's names to names that involve the Doge meme. Various frontpage games also had the Doge in their thumbnails, or titles.
- October 28th: The forum layout gets a repolishment, receiving mixed reviews. Also, the studs are updated, getting criticism, and materials, getting positive reviews.
- Somewhere in November: Thanksgiving event begins.
- November 29th: ROBLOX Black Friday Sale starts.
- December 2nd: Giftsplosion event is beginning!
- December 7th: Bigger terrain building and BloxCast is launched.
- December 9th: Winter games are going to be launched later.
- December 12th: HTTP requests update.
- December 13th: Surface gui is added!
- December 16th: Hack week is beginning!
- December 17th: Siege of Quebec game is running on with free virtual hats.
- December 18th: Game Universes are in test
- December 19th: Giftsplosion 2013 event ended.
- January 15th: Users can now upload audio for 120 seconds for 100 R$.
- January 16th: Users can now download studio plugins for ROBLOX Studio instead of downloading plugins via third-party websites.
- January 30th: Users can now upload character animations for 30 R$ using the animation plugin.
- January 31st: The ROBLOX 2014 Winter Games begin.
- February 6th: Intellisense & Wiki Integration Now Available in ROBLOX Studio.
- February 8th: ROBLOX launches their Twitch channel with a 3 hour livestream.
- February 10th: The 2014 Winter Games end
- February 14th: President's Day sale starts
- February 18th: President's Day sale ends
- February 28th: Developer Products (Also know as Consumables) go live