ROBLOX has had a very evolutionary history, accumulated over the span of a decade...
- January 6th: ROBLOX Studio for the Mac reaches beta stages.
- January 13th: Hack Week begins, and Universes are shown and tested.
- January 18th: Water, buoyancy, and ropes are shown.
- January 20th: New dynamic lighting is shown.
- January 21st: ROBLOX games can now be played on more internet browsers.
- January 26th: Video thumbnails are shown.
- February 8th: ROBLOX users can now buy ROBLOX cards at F.Y.E. and EB Games.
- March 6th: ROBLOX takes down the Ambassador Program which was started in 2010.
- March 19th: ROBLOX improves their Network Physics
- March 20th: ROBLOX gets first job at Game Developer Conference.
- March 29th: ROBLOX introduces video/image portraits for places.
- April 1st: ROBLOX gets hacked and temporarily shuts down, presumably for an April Fools joke. The trade currency feature and purchases for the catalog are also temporarily disabled. (The suspect hackers are Minish, McNoobster and Pheedy.)
- April 6th: ROBLOX's Interpolation Code is improved, resulting in smooth motion of objects.
- Around May 4th; ROBLOX shuts down many places in order to apply an exploit-prevention plugin for all of the places. When the plugin was finished, however, it caused raycast and debris functions to not function properly.
- Around May, ROBLOX updates the selection after purchase log.
- May 15th: The demonstration of the new V2 and V3 bodies was shown, resulting in dislike among some users regarding the bodies.
- May 18th: Trading System is nearly close towards completion.
- June 4th: Roblox Studio 2.0 Beta is launched
- June 5th: Water arrives in Roblox.
- July 12th: The Trading System was finally added.
- July 12th: Man and Lady Roblox 3.0 packages are added to the catalog but is not placed on sale yet. The packages are, however, met with heavy criticism by many Roblox users due to its questionable appearance.
- July 15th: ROBLOX releases the Hall Of Fame for Roblox Game Conference 2012 (RCG 2012)
- July 17th: Man and Lady is put on sale but is met with heavier criticism from many Roblox users.
- July 19th: ROBLOX shows a demonstration of new look of ROBLOX and graphics.
- August 3rd: Roblox deletes the Bytecode to prevent future exploitiation in Roblox.
- September 5th: Roblox discontinues support for Mac OS X 10.5.
- September 15th: Roblox releases the first Game Template, which is a CTF.
- September 17th: Game Passes are created.
- September 18th: TIME names ROBLOX one of the 50 best sites of 2012.
- October 8th: You can now allow and sell specific gear on your game page.
- October 19th: Roblox for the iPad is first announced.
- October 23rd: Three more Game Templates are made: Control Points, Free for All, and Team Deathmatch.
- November 14th: 100,000 users play ROBLOX at the same time.
- November 29th: Giftsplosion 2012 begins, starting with the ROBLOX Newshound Gift.
- December 6th: You can now trade ROBUX in the Trading System.
- December 7th: ROBLOX releases 7 more gifts including: The Coolest Gift, High Frequency Trading Gift, Ticket to Ride Gift, Razzle Dazzle Hollywood Star Gift, Festival Gift of Group Fundraising, Self-Referential Gift of Referring, and the Commissioner's Gift of Commissions.
- December 11th: The iBot is created.
- December 12th: ROBLOX releases the Lucky Gift of Sevens.
- January 10th: Contest for a ROBLOX Studio splash screen starts
- January 12th: ROBLOX prototypes the Future Look of it again.
- January 18th: Fast parts are released.
- January 22th: ROBLOX Mobile Now Supports Vehicles and Chat on All Devices.
- January 24th: ROBLOX needed help on finding the location for RGC 2013.
- January 31th: Contest for a ROBLOX Studio splash screen ends.
- February 1st: ROBLOX Presents LEGO® Hero Factory: Brain Attack and releases Roblox Studio 2013.
- February 2nd: ROBLOX Studio 2013 is released.
- February 11th: Erik Cassel loses his long battle with cancer.
- February 12th: Well Worn Hat is renamed Erik Cassel's Hat in honor of him.
- February 15th: President's Day Sale 2013 starts.
- February 22nd: President's Day Sale 2013 ends.
- February 27th: ROBLOX Tests Automated Web.
- March 1st: Three Design Contests Are Up and Running.
- March 8th: RGC 2013 is renamed BLOXcon.
- March 21st: Multiple Copy Owning and Trading of Limited Items is available for BCers.
- March 25th: The Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2013 begins.
- April 1st: In the forums tab, every forum is renamed to memes for Aprils Fool Day 2013.
- April 4th: New rendering code is shipped, improving performance, particularly in the context of rendering static environments on slow and/or dated hardware. Also, bevels are removed permanently
- April 5th: The Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2013 ends.
- April 11th: Transactions are only 15% (1 day only!).
- April 16th: ROBLOX implants selling multiple copies of limited items.
- May 2nd: ROBLOX implements in-game item selling.
- May 7th: ROBLOX fixed the ex-BC multi-place glitch.
- May 9th: Dynamic Lighting is released.
- May 24th: Memorial Day Sale 2013 begins.
- May 29th: Memorial Day Sale 2013 ends.
- Around June: Players can earn exclusive summer hats by redeeming cards during this month.
- June 7th: ROBLOX announces Paid Access.
- June 11th: The "Top Grossing" Sort is added to the main "Games" page.
- June 12th: The ROBLOX Catalog glitch, making most common hats of ROBLOX, 1 tix. Intern Merely confirmed that this was just a bug and was going to be fixed soon.
- June 18th: A cosmetic overhaul for individual pages of games is released, which adds a "Thumbs Up" rating system.
- July 11th: ROBLOX adds Liquid Game Page, which provides a more modern, streamlined appearance to the game pages.
- July 15th: Due to many complaints from the community, ROBLOX adds 4 more game slots for former Builders Club members who do not currently have membership.
- July 16th: Paid Access Places are officially added to ROBLOX.
- July 22th: ROBLOX adds outlines.
- August 21th: ROBLOX adds outlines as an option.
- August 29th: Labor Day Sale 2013 starts.
- September 2nd: Labor Day Sale 2013 ends.
- September 4th: ROBLOX updates their font engine.
- September 19th: International Talk like a Pirate Day sale starts.
- September 21st: Virtual BLOXcon goes live from 9:00AM to 3:00PM.
- September 24th: Price Floors are released. The minimum price for t-shirts; 10 ROBUX or 100 TIX. The minimum price for shirts and pants; 25 ROBUX or 300 TIX.
- September 25th: User-made audio is introduced, receiving positive reviews.
- September 26th: A message to the community about Price Floors is sent, which can be found at this link: 
- September 30th: Dynamic lighting shadow support is released.
- [Unknown date in September]
- ROBLOX allowed 60 fps, but after a few days, it is disallowed until final optimizations are finished.
- October 1st: BLOXtober 2013 starts. Also, new animation movements to ROBLOXians are released, but they end up receiving heavy criticism.
- October 2nd: 60 FPS return. Plus, ROBLOX shows a sneak peek of it's official animation tool. Once released, people everywhere will ditch user-made animation tools for that one.
- October 3rd: The Price Floor for shirts and pants is reduced to 100 TIX and 10 ROBUX and T-shirts, 20 TIX and 2 ROBUX, and some of the criticism dies down.
- October 11th: All Packages are now available to non-BC users.
- October 22th: Users can now change their usernames for the price of 1000 ROBUX.
- October 25th: As a joke, Shedletsky changes the forum's names to names that involve the Doge meme. Various frontpage games also had Doge in their thumbnails, and/or titles.
- October 28th: Multiple updates are released
- The forum layout gets a revamp, receiving mixed reviews.
- 6 new material textures are released.
- The existing material textures get updated.
- November 29th: ROBLOX Black Friday Sale starts.
- [Unknown dates in November]
- December 2nd: Giftsplosion 2013 event begins.
- December 7th: The first ever BLOXcast is streamed live on ROBLOX's YouTube channel at 10 AM Pacific Time. Also, bigger terrain building is enabled.
- December 12th: ROBLOX allows developers to make HTTP requests from their games.
- December 13th: Surface GUIs are added. Also, the last Gift for Giftsplosion 2013 is released.
- December 16th: Hack week begins.
- December 17th: Siege of Quebec game starts with free virtual hats.
- December 18th: The last prize for Giftsplosion 2013 is released.
- January 15th: Users can now upload audio up to 120 seconds for 100 R$.
- January 16th: Users can now download studio plugins for ROBLOX Studio instead of downloading plugins via third-party websites.
- January 28th: Developer Stats are published.
- January 30th: Users can now upload character animations for 30 R$ using the animation plugin.
- January 31st: The ROBLOX 2014 Winter Games begin.
- February 6th: Intellisense & Wiki Integration Now Available in ROBLOX Studio.
- February 8th: ROBLOX launches their Twitch channel with a 3 hour livestream.
- February 10th: The ROBLOX 2014 Winter Games end.
- February 14th: President's Day Sale 2014 starts.
- February 18th: President's Day Sale 2014 ends.
- February 28th: Developer Products (Also know as Consumables) go live
- March 3rd: Game Universes go live.
- March 28th: A new Roblox Rendering Engine comes into use, the old one being discharged.
- April 1st: An April Fools joke about ROBLOX bodies becoming cats was broadcast.
- April 2nd: Multiple announcements and updates are made.
- April 3rd: Supersafe Chat is removed.
- April 4th: The 2014 BLOXY awards are introduced.
- April 10th: ROBLOX Studio is given a new interface.
- April 11th: The Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2014 opens but closes due to bugs.
- April 14th: The Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2014 re-opens.
- April 15th: Player Points are announced, which are given when someone spends ROBUX. A new Health Bar has been introduced as well. Also, the Roblox 2014 Easter Egg Hunt closes once again for updating and bug fixes.
- April 21st: A Developer Console is released, which can be toggled by pressing F9 in a player's game.
- April 22nd: Clan Points are released in beta.
- April 23rd: The Roblox Easter Egg Hunt 2014 closes.
- April 24th: New Terrain textures are released.
- April 25th: Player Points are reset.
- April 29th: New skyboxes are released.
- May 1st: TheGamer101 becomes the first Game Developer to cash out $10,000 US Dollars from Developer's Exchange.
- May 3rd: Submissions for The 2014 BLOXY Awards open.
- May 9-10th [Exact Date Unknown]: New Roblox Wiki layout. Not announced until May 12th.
- May 13th: OBJ Exporter goes live. Users can now open any ROBLOX file on any 3D software.
- May 14th: John Shedletsky officially announces that he has stopped working full time at ROBLOX. Also, players without Builder's Club can now sell Game Passes.
- May 17th/18th: ROBLOX livestreams Maker Faire Bay Area 2014 (also known as: BLOXfaire 2014) on their Twitch channel.
- May 23rd: Voting for the 2014 Hall of Fame Awards open. Also, the Memorial Day Sale 2014 begins.
- May 26th: Memorial Day Sale 2014 ends.
- May 28th: The 2014 ROBLOX summer interns are revealed.
- May 29th: New character shadows are released.
- May 30th: An explanation for some players' data loss is posted.
- June 5th: Player Points multiply 100x more than the former rate.
- June 6th: Environment Maps and Dynamic Reflections are released. Further details can be found here.
- June 7th: ROBLOX's LEGO Ideas Building Contest begins.
- June 8th: Submissions for the 2014 BLOXY Awards close, as well as voting for the 2014 Hall of Fame Awards.
- June 10th: ROBLOX announces the return of Behind the BLOX.
- June 12th: New character animations are introduced. The /e animations get an upgrade.
- June 21st: The Virtual BLOXcon 2014 event takes place. Also, the 2014 Mid-Summer Night's Sale begins roughly around 9 P.M. PST, and ends the next day in the afternoon.
- June 23rd: Players can no longer buy/sell Player Points as a currency.
- [Exact Date Unknown][Not announced until June 24th]: Roblox adds to their Physics Engine with rocket jumps, jump pads, and other varying additions.The new physics upgrade upsets many players due to the fact that users are unable to walk when lunging a sword, and because users slide for a split second after walking.
- June 26th: The new physics engine gets updated. Excluding the sword lunging problem, bugs have been fixed, and small details have been edited.
- July 2nd: The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games begin.
- July 11th: DeadzoneZackZak is interviewed about his Steam creation. 
- July 12th: The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games temporarily shutdown due to exploiters.
- July 15th: 3D Thumbnails for user avatars and catalog items are released. Also, The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games reopen.
- Note: The winners from July 12th did not get a prize due to the fact that the Summer Games closed before the day ended.
- July 16th: ROBLOX Mobile is finally released for Android (4.0.3 or later).
- Note: ROBLOX Mobile Android for the US and Canada was released on July 16th, ROBLOX Mobile Android for international locations was not released until the following morning.
- July 17th: Let's Play!, a new segment on ROBLOX's Twitch channel, is streamed for the first time.
- July 20th: The submission period for ROBLOX's LEGO Ideas Building Contest ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- July 24th: The ROBLOX 2014 Summer Games end.
- July 25th: Improved camera and controls are added to ROBLOX Mobile.
- July 28th: Two updates are released
- July 29th: The new ROBLOX layout is finally released and given to the majority of users. Some users receive the new layout before July 29th, and some are not receiving it at all.
- July 31st: The voting period for ROBLOX's LEGO Ideas Building Contest ends.
- [Possibly released in late June][Not announced until July 31st]: ROBLOX releases Cobblestone, Metal, and Wood Planks as new materials.
- [Exact Date Unknown][Not announced until July 31st]: ROBLOX revamps the materials, Fabric, and Grass.
- August 1st: Solid Modeling is released. Also, Developer Exchange rates go up, from 20% to 25%.
- August 10th: Select ROBLOX staff go to the Bricks by the Bay event.
- August 11th: ROBLOX asks the community to vote for their panel for SXSW Interactive 2015.Also, 3D Thumbnails for shirts and pants are enabled.
- August 14th: The in game mouselock, player points awarded, and friend request GUIs get a revamp. Also, CheifJustus announces the scheduled events for August 2014 through January 2015.
- August 18th: A new Outragous Builder's Club site theme is released.
- August 19th: ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 begins.
- August 20th: The finalists for ROBLOX's LEGO Ideas Building Contest are announced.
- August 22nd: NobleDragon and JackInTheBlox take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and a gear is put up for sale in the catalog to support the challenge. Also, to celebrate the end of summer, ROBLOX renames the sub forums to beach related names.
- August 25th: A new Library tab is added to the Develop page. Also, the first period for ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 ends.
- August 26th: Roughly around 2:30 PM PST, the site goes under unscheduled maintenance due to site issues. Afterwards, players report losing and/or gaining robux and/or tickets. Certain thumbnails glitch and 3D Thumnnails aren't able to load. Also, the second period for ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 begins.
- August 27th: The in game gear inventory, healthbar, player list, chat list, and Esc menu GUIs are updated.
- August 28th: The World of The Boxtrolls sponsor place opens. Also, the character movement sounds get revamped, but are removed the day after.
- August 29th: Labor Day Sale 2014 begins.
- August 31st: ROBLOX Clan Battle 2014 ends.
- September 1st: The maximum Developer Exchange payment is increased from 5 million robux for $12,500 to 8 million robux for $20,000.
- September 2nd: A new API is added that allows users to input in game video ads into their places for players on ROBLOX Mobile to view. Also, Labor Day Sale 2014 ends.
- September 3rd: The maintenance banner gets revamped.
- September 4th: It is announced, that the ROBLOX community and staff helped donate over $6,000 to the ALS Research Foundation.
- September 6th: ROBLOX University 2014 event starts.
- September 11th: New sounds returned.