Verifying your account is the best way to ensure account safety. By giving ROBLOX your email address, you can prove that your account belongs to you, and have them restore your account or reset your password in the event that you forget it or someone changes it without your permission (read this for tips on keeping your account secure). You also get a free hat when verifying!
Now that we've gone over why verifying your account is a good idea, let's go over how to do it.
- Go to this page.
- Find the "Add Email" option and click it.
- Enter you or your parents' email address and your account's password. Remember to never use someone's email address for anything without their permission.
- Once you've put in the correct information, press Enter or Return to have ROBLOX send the verification email.
- Log into the email account you entered, or have the owner log in if you used someone else's. Look for the email from "ROBLOX Email Verification".
- Open the email and click the blue link at the bottom.
- That's it!
The process is complete and you automatically receive the promised free hat from ROBLOX for verifying the email address.