The following is a list of links to other articles that are related to the one you are viewing. They may have similar names or be about the same subject. Find the one you wanted on this page. Do not mark this article as a stub.
Material is a value that changes the texture and/or tone of a brick. This is a list of the current materials (in alphabetical order):
- Corroded Metal
- Diamond Plate
- Wood Planks
- In late 2010 / Early 2011, Brass was a cut material addition to ROBLOX.
- In late October 2013, Brick, Fabric, Granite, Marble, Pebble and Sand were released as new materials.
- In the summer of 2014, Cobblestone, Metal, and Wood Planks were released as new materials. Also, Grass, and Fabric were revamped.
- In the summer of 2015, Neon, which glows when the quality is set to 6 or higher, was added.
- In early 2017, Brick and Wood Planks were revamped.
- In December 2017, Glass was introduced.