An Obstacle course is an easily made game, which has been re-made thousands of times. In most cases, an obstacle course will be on the front page, for at least a day. Obstacle course
Creators have been known to be spammed and/or flamed due to their (possibly constant) abuse of free models.
BC Only obbys usually have ROBUX and Admin as the winning prize.
Common Reoccuring Obstacles
Obstables that occur in the majority of the obstacle courses include:
- Lava Jumps/Checkers
- Platform Jumps
- A very long path
- Laser Jumps
- Pit Jumping
- Choose a Path
- Ball jumps
- Choose a door (if you go though the wrong one you die)
- Winners often use paths to make other people either win or lose.
- Paths, Superjump, Ice Shard (formerly) and Teleport are some of the most common tools at a Winner's Room.
- Paths come in many diffrent types such as fire path, ice path or rainbow path.
- Due to a late update in 2012, most people find it extremely hard to overcome the "Invisible Path" obstacle, because they mainly click to move across the Invisible bricks.
- In some obbys you have to pass to join a group in you might have to do question doors which let you through if you answer the question through chat correctly.