It is currently one of Roblox's largest building groups, with around 93,000 members.
Founded in 2008 by Diddleshot (and later as a group in 2009), Pinewood is one of Roblox's oldest existing groups in general. The group is recognized as a brand wherein its members tend to make games with the Pinewood logo and brand on it, drawing inspiration from Pinewood's official games. Pinewood also had a booth at BLOXcon Chicago in 2013, and served as the origins of many famous Roblox developers, such as alexnewtron, Zephyred, madattak, and Rukiryo.
The historical timeline section of this page was contributed by former Pinewood executives ranging from 2013 to 2018, as well as by conversations with Diddleshot himself over Skype and Discord.
May - November
- Diddleshot and a group of friends founded Pinewood as Pinewood Labs.
- The earliest known games that were built were the Dog Food Factory in September and the ROBLOX Powerplant in October. The power plant was considered to be one of the first power stations ever built on ROBLOX, while the Dog Food Factory was replaced by the classic game Train Demolition.
November - December
- As a remake of the closed Dog Food Factory, the Bread Factory was open to the public; a large bread-making production line which sole purpose is feeding a giant noob named Bob. It became known as one of the last existing "feed the noob" places to exist on the Roblox website, as the others have died out.
- Later in December, Pinewood's first headquarters, named Pinewood Labs (2008), a medium-sized building in a similar setting and style to the ROBLOX Powerplant, was opened.
- This very first Pinewood Headquarters building was made into a 'ruined' state for Diddleshot's CRUSH A BUILDING! game.
- Pinewood Labs was renamed Pinewood Builders, and it was founded as a group with the latter name using the then-newly introduced Groups feature.
- The Pinewood Research Facility (2009) was built. It was a three to four story, white building located in a large, relatively hidden compound. A tunnel was reportedly located past a checkpoint which at this time, was a mystery to where it led to.
- A second headquarters was built. It was a much larger compound and was relatively hidden. Not much information is available regarding it at the moment.
- Several facilities were introduced throughout 2009, such as the ROBLOX Laundromat, Pinewood Computer Core, Pinewood Space Station, (2009), the Mega Miners game, and the launch center of Pinewood's Space Shuttle Advantage.
- Vice President RedDwarfIV introduces Pinewood Metro, an automated train system, which is used at the Pinewood Space Station.
- RedDwarfIV adds several updates to Space Shuttle Advantage.
- The Pinewood Builders Security Team was established to protect facilities, although its role was merely roleplay at this time.
- The Jet Engine Test place was built, where it would test the effects of aerodynamics, and whether it was safe to place Robloxians within 10 feet of a jet turbine. Many injuries have been reported in the conduction of this test.
- The new Pinewood Headquarters was opened, featuring a 12-story office building located on an artificial island in the vicinity of Hong Kong.
- Through an actual private meeting with Diddleshot at Pinewood HQ, MRDAFG and Legodude88 founded the Pinewood Intelligence Agency, a top-secret agency responsible for managing Pinewood's internal affairs.
- Diddleshot released a major update to the Computer Core, allowing the reactor core to initiate a meltdown. This would give the Security Team a major role in protecting the core from blowing up.
- Throughout 2013 from this point, Pinewood, its facilities, and its divisions began to enter a modernization phase.
- Kyodo, who rose to the ranks as an advisory council member, joins the Pinewood Intelligence Agency.
- At some point, MRDAFG resigned from Pinewood.
- Vice President Catpwnszer was allegedly fired for an attempted power struggle with regards to the PIA.
- Kyodo's account was hijacked, causing him to leave, but upon regaining his account, he did not rejoin Pinewood due to the aftermentioned internal affairs issue.
- The rivalry between the fanbase of Pinewood Computer Core and Innovation Research Labs begin to rise as the latter rises in popularity, whereas the fanbases on both sides throw petty arguments implying one copied another.
- Due to Innovation's sudden rise in popularity as a result of its blog recognition, Pinewood began to drop in popularity, losing the claim of being the largest building group at that time. This called the management to step up in activity after a while of Pinewood management not paying attention to Innovation Inc's competitiveness.
- Pinewood News Network is founded by Chuba7 and SuperBen32, later becoming the official media outlet of Pinewood Builders.
- An overhaul of the screens and the addition of several aesthetics have been added to the PBCC upon the suggestion and contribution of RobloxGuy6403.
- The Pinewood Research Facility reopened after a full renovation of its exterior and interior design. It was now located in the Sahara Desert, with the majority of the facility located underground, and is now directly connected to the Pinewood Computer Core via elevator shafts.
- However, updates would remain stagnant not only for the PBRF but for most of the Pinewood facilities, as Diddleshot himself said he lacked time to do so.
- Construction on the Pinewood Oil Platform begins by a team of then-unofficial Pinewood developers from JKR Productions, led by Building Advisory Council member KelvinBlues1. It became an official game through the support of Director SigmaTech and JKR Productions CEO RobloxGuy6403.
- The PIA opens up the PIA HQ for a Christmas party for the first time.
- Director SigmaTech announces the Pinewood Oil Platform to the public using his newly created Pinewood website, made through Wix. The website relied on ads to pay for its domain.
- Director Woofmacht founded the Pinewood Broadcasting Corporation, with RobbyRBLX as the first PBC President. This was in response to the en masse-founding of the Pinewood News Network by Chuba7, which Woofmacht saw as an attempt by Chuba to gain power within the administration.
- This led to a rivalry between the two media groups, splitting executives across the middle. Executives SigmaTech, DeathPossession, and Bill52600 remained with PNN, while other executives such as Woofenon, and Aeseru maintained their support for PBC. Diddleshot remained in both groups, declaring that whichever group performed better would become the official media outlet.source
- Upon observing several roleplay firefighters performing trainings and patrols at the Pinewood Computer Core, an unofficial group named Pinewood EMERGENCY was merged into Diddleshot's newly created Pinewood Emergency Team.
- P.E.T. would remain mostly disorganized due to a lack of attention given to it, resulting in its own supervisors and members creating unofficial subgroups that would leave P.E.T. in leadership squabbles.
- The original deadline for the Pinewood Oil Platform missed its first deadline of March 31, 2015.
- FlightVector was appointed to the Board of Directors on April 3.
April 6 events
- After a misunderstanding between Diddleshot and Vice President Legodude88, Lego was reportedly fired from his position on April 5 due to an internal conflict, prompting the resignation of the entire PIA and most of the PBV, including Woofmacht and FlightVector. As a result, the PIA and PBST were left in a state of anarchy.
- In the confusion, the developers of the Pinewood Oil Platform decided to temporarily halt the project.
- The Pinewood Intelligence Agency and Pinewood Security were reinstated with new replacements following April 6, with Executive Chuba7 being appointed as Head of Security, and ShatteredGuest assuming the role of Head of Intelligence.source
- To compensate for the lack of a permanent training facility for PBST, security trainings were at the Pinewood Research Facility, with "field trips" to Pinewood Computer Core and Pinewood Headquarters.
- Several PBST mid-ranks established a Skype chat group, including more members over time. Trainers and other Pinewood executives would join the said group in the next few months to come.
- Development on the Pinewood Oil Platform resumed following a reassurance in group stability.
- Diddleshot announced that updates to the Pinewood Research Facility would be restarted after around a year of inactivity. Several updates to the ROBLOX Laundromat and Mega Miners also followed.
- Diddleshot joined the Skype group, initiating him to create his own, official Pinewood Skype group.
- ShatteredGuest resigned from his post following a misunderstanding between him and Diddleshot at a security training, apparently due to Diddleshot hosting parties after his trainings, which Shattered found to be unprofessional.
- Chuba7 was renamed Media Director and appointed to the Board of Directors and left months later due to inactivity.
- DeathPossession was appointed Head of Security and Head of Intelligence in replacement.
- Legodude88 and some of the other executives who left on April 6th returned to Pinewood.
- A launch trailer for the Pinewood Oil Platform was announced.
- DeathPossession and Momolivia were appointed to the Vice President position, much to the disgust of Lego and his fellow former executives, who left again as a result.
- As part of her duties, VP Momolivia imposes managerial policies to keep the directors active within Pinewood, such as activity checks. This results in constant fighting between Director SigmaTech and Momo herself.
- The Pinewood Oil Platform opened on December 23, 2015.
- largeTitanic2, a member who originated from a batch of PBST trained directly after the events of April 6, BrickDynamics, a former Innovation Intelligence Agency member, RobloxGuy6403, a developer of the Pinewood Oil Platform, and Rockocco, a PBC editor-in-chief, are appointed to the Board of Directors.
- largeTitanic2, alongside his BOD position, was appointed as Head of Security and Head of Intelligence.
- Director Rockocco was fired for unknown reasons.
- The Pinewood Oil Platform closed down and was moved to another group following the departure of newly appointed Director RobloxGuy6403, who was convinced to do so by Director BrickDynamics.
- VP DeathPosession launches the Pinewood Discord Server, replacing the series of Pinewood Skype Groups.
- xBlueSparks, the former secretary to Legodude88, was appointed as PBC President.
- Vatnajokull was appointed as PBC President.
- PIA co-founder MRDAFG returns to Pinewood. A reformation for the Internal Affairs Committee took place. Legodude88 returned again for the third time as Vice President, only to leave later that month.
- Several amendments were done to "control" the power of the Head of Security held by largeTitanic2, resulting in the position of Security Commissioner, filled in by MRDAFG.
- The PIA constructed a new headquarters and began work on new training facility concepts for PBST.
November 6 events
- Following several attempts by the Security Commissioner to control his powers, Head of Security and Head of Intelligence largeTitanic2 resigned from Pinewood Builders on November 6. Several members of the PIA joined him in a renegade, resulting in the group Omicron Incorporated.
- The renegade of PIA members also took the Pinewood Discord server with them, prompting the creation of a new Pinewood Discord server.
- As a result of the second staff purge, which resulted in little to no moderators being available to handle exploit issues at Pinewood games, Pinewood's member count began to drop by the hundreds.
- In response to the exploit threat, a beta version of a FilteringEnabled-compatible PBCC began development. Other facilities followed thereafter.
- AkaSwift was appointed as the PET Director.
- Galaxerz was selected to succeed Vatnajokull as PBC President.
- The PBST Security Commissioner election took place, which was met with backlash from lower ranks.
- Woofmacht, a former Pinewood BOD who left and rejoined several times during the events of April 6, 2015, and during 2016, returned to Pinewood, who was re-appointed to the Board of Directors.
- Woofmacht then established the Pinewood Administrative Assembly as a democratic assembly to organize the immense number of high ranks in the group.
- A stable build of PBCC FE was released.
- A new set of PBST Commanders were appointed, namely CombativeMaster123, halfdeadtom, MultRob, TheAwesomeGuy (who was later fired for abusing PIA weaponry), D15C and theonlyinvincible.
- Major reformations began as Woofmacht was elected as Head of Security, resulting in a reform of all the high ranks. The said elections have been said to be rigged, with several saying it was in the favor of the victor.
- The Pinewood Administrative Assembly was abolished.
- Cajess, prominent among the PBST members for dressing up as a coffee machine at facilities, was appointed to the position of Artistry Director.
- Chairman Diddleshot and Director Woofmacht had decided to reform PBC by purging the entire PBC administration and the middle ranks, removing the Editing and Journalism divisions of PBC, and re-hired robbeshens (RobbyRBLX) as PBC President again.
- Trains at the PBCC were finally fixed with the help of IAC members Gonow32 and theonlyinvincible.
- Theonlyinvincible was appointed to the position of Scripting Director by Diddleshot. He was one of the only high ranks ever given access to modify PBCC and other Pinewood facilities, in which several aesthetical changes were done to the game.
- Theonlyinvincible assisted in modifying the Adonis admin commands system to create PRIDe 2.
- UltimatePlasmaGuy replaced Tommify as PBC President.
- The Pinewood Spaceship began construction by a team of six developers it was lead by Director Woofmacht.
- Several passholders of the OP Weapons gamepass at PBCC form an organized group called the U.S. Secret Service - Computer Core Division, who performed organized patrols in routinely protecting the core and blowing up the core alternatively.
- Pinewood's human resources department was created.
- GraviticPulse, Cajess, and DrGezus were appointed to the Field Officer position in PBST.
- Pinewood Space Ship was announced to the public.
- PBST 'strike team' activities are introduced, resulting in the creation of various regiments.
- GraviticPulse leaves Pinewood, reorganizing the Gamma-Six regiment he led.
- Woofmacht and theonlyinvincible were appointed to the Vice President position.
- The second trailer for Pinewood Space Ship was released.
- Kezzera, a PIA intern during the events of April 6, was given the Board of Directors rank for his long-time contributions in PBST and PIA. Aeseru, a former PIA HoO and PBC executive, was reinstated to the Board of Directors.
- PBC reforms began with Sir_Payne, formerly known as MRDAFG, a veteran Pinewood executive, taking control of the group.
- Group ranks are reformed with new and revised ranks.
- This includes Basic and Advanced Scientists, Basic and Advanced Builders, Development Team, and Moderation Team.
- Gonow32, halfdeadtom, Excitive, danielpratt222, and DrGezus, all long-time PBST members, were appointed to the Board of Directors.
- PIA Overseer Sir_Payne requested and had the PIA shut down, due to it losing its purpose.
- Andimal was appointed to Board of Directors.
- Diddleshot and G0LDENLUIGI agree on a new logo and host a contest to see if anyone could succeed the 2014 (current) logo.
October 20 events
- On the days leading up to the 20th of October, close to 500 members left Pinewood, following a call by Director Woofmacht and the Board of Directors on a "vote of no confidence" in Diddleshot due to his said inactivity.
- This promptly resulted in the termination of almost the entire administration by Diddleshot. Almost all were gone from the current Board of Directors, minus Cajess, all members of the development team, the Security Overseer, and both Vice Presidents. Most of these members left to a group called Hyptek.
- The transition of the former Pinewood members was made easy due to the Discord server in use by Pinewood being rebranded as Hyptek's Discord server.
- An unofficial Pinewood game called the Pinewood Nuclear Power Plant by CzachuPL was also rebranded as Hyptek's main game.
- Due to all of Red Europa's developers leaving Pinewood, Red Europa, otherwise known as Pinewood Spaceship, was also rebranded as a Hyptek game.
- Following the events of October 20, the position and holding of the Board of Directors were abolished, along with Vice President. PRIDe 2 was removed from all Pinewood games, following the resignation of its original creator, causing the PBCC to be flooded with exploiters.
- The original Adonis admin command system was put into place, and all members in Hyptek, as well as any involved former Pinewood executives, were classified as "affiliated with a raiding group" and banned from all Pinewood games.
- With a smaller administration, Pinewood changed direction, moving away from the idea of being a company, to merely a fan club. The administration ranks were replaced by "The Great Minds", Promoter, and the Honorable Hall of Fame.
- A new Discord server, though smaller than its predecessors, was made following the loss of the former Discord server.
- Momolivia returned to Pinewood amidst the staff crisis and was given "The Great Minds" role, along with Cajess.
- After winning the beforementioned logo competition, Kellerite (formerly keller36) was appointed as a Promoter.
- Construction of the Pinewood Echo Mars Base begun, a spacecraft launch facility on Mars, with development being lead by Momolivia. It is currently in Alpha.
- A reform was initiated in PBST and in the newly reinstated PIA, with new rules, guides, and weapons.
- Cajess resigned from Pinewood.
- Diddleshot stated that Pinewood may remain a fan group as it would be more on par with the interests and intentions of the group.
- Former BOD AtomicRXD rejoins Pinewood and is appointed to the PIA.
- Former PIA member KaiDartTakeTwo rejoins Pinewood and is appointed to the PIA along Daywatch.
- After Kellerite temporarily restrained Momolivia of her Discord permissions due to her "abusing" Dyno commands as well as several prior events, Momolivia fired him from all groups.
- Csdi, SpyAgent388, and FutureScience are appointed to the PIA, after winning a contest hosted by Momolivia.
- Diddleshot closes down the Pinewood Discord, with a statement from an affiliated server.
- Without the Pinewood Discord, many exploiters found this very useful to start exploiting the PBCC servers, as there is no longer any means of quickly contacting a staff member.
- Secret Service Director Logocracy is appointed to the PIA by Momolivia.
- Csdi & SpyAgent388 started to help Momolivia with the development of PBST.
- Citing the termination of former Promoter Kellerite, KaiDartTakeTwo leaves the PIA.
- SpyAgent388 is made a Promoter in Pinewood Builders and invited into the PBV.
- U.S. Secret Service - Computer Core Division Director Logocracy is appointed as the PIA Head of Intelligence by Diddleshot and is invited into the PB Veteran's Club. As a result, some members of the Secret Service would help in filling up the empty ranks of the Pinewood administration over time.
- The Intern rank is re-added to the PIA.
- Momolivia is given the rank "M" in the PIA, along with the Vice Chairwoman rank in the main group and PBST. The Pinewood rank in the PB Veteran's Club is renamed to Administration.
- Many new interns begin to go through the evaluation process for the PIA, including SADENNING, Uncondoned, and Exploited_x.
- SADENNING, Vah_Medoh, Deferend, SuchIsLife_610, Eurocracy, Kratocracy, and Uncondoned join the PIA as Agents.
- SpyAgent388 is appointed as Head of Security by Diddleshot.
- Uncondoned is appointed PET Director by Diddleshot and is promoted to the Trainer rank in PBST.
- PET seems to become active again as Uncondoned has opened up applications for the "Chief" rank.
- SADENNING leaves under unknown circumstances.
- Corpocracy and RogueVader1996 join the PIA.
- q3579, tornado813, and Dannycrew106 are promoted to overseers in PET, showing that the group has been revived.
- Deferend resigns from his positions at the PIA and PBST under unknown circumstances.
- Vah_Medoh is promoted to the Trainer rank in PBST.
- spyagent388 is fired from his post as the Head of Security. The reasons given for his termination were his constant advertising of Fortnite streams, offers of PBST points for viewing and advertising his stream as well as sending money (including one instance of canceling all trainings and demanding PBST members watch his stream for them to be uncancelled), and general toxic behavior. No Trainees are believed to have acquired points from this opportunity.
- Following spyagent's removal, Logocracy becomes Head of Security.
- Unsayableorc and Corpocracy join the PIA as Agents.
- The PBSTAC (PBST Activity Center) is opened to the public after a substantial amount of it was completed, where future trainings and activities are to be held.
- Lua_Program, Uncondoned, and LENEMAR are invited to XYLEM Technologies, signifying the revival of the group
- Thundurz and Unsayableorc are made PET Chiefs after the previous Hazmat and Fire Chiefs were fired.
- Self-training is introduced in PBST in beta development, allowing security members to attain points at any time of the day.
- The "Tier A" was removed from PBST by the decision of the Trainers and Diddleshot as it was considered no longer useful.
- A summit to discuss relations between Pinewood and Hyptek was canceled by Diddleshot for unknown reasons.
- The PBST Honors Program is introduced, where each month, the Trainers and Logocracy will choose 3 exemplary members to receive points and other lasting benefits.
- Momolivia retires from her positions in PB and joins the Honorable Hall of Fame, and the Vice Chairwoman ranks are abolished.
- Logocracy is given a rank in the main group and PBV based on his current PIA rank of Head of Intelligence.
- In PBST, the "Head of Security" rank was renamed to "Head of Security + Intelligence"
- In the PIA, the "Head of Intelligence" rank was renamed to "Head of Intelligence + Security".
- Former BOD SigmaTech is fired from XYLEM Technologies due to alleged "involvement with Hyptek".
- Thundurz resigns from Hazmat Chief, with Incend14ry taking the position.
- As Diddleshot becomes seemingly more active, many noticeable changes and bug fixes start taking shape all over Pinewood's games.
- A new rank, "Observer", is added to the PIA.
- Csdi, Uncondoned, and LENEMAR are invited to the PBV.
- LENEMAR joins the PIA as a Specialist Agent.
- PBCC is updated to support the PGS Physics, along with a host of other changes.
- SuchisLife_610 and Unsayableorc are promoted to PBST Trainers.
- Logocracy begins the implementation of PBST reforms.
- PBCC experiences a massive peak in activity, with 175 players reached.
- Diddleshot submits PBCC for Egg Hunt 2019
- Unsayableorc and RogueVader1996 are promoted to Specialist Agents in the PIA.
- Supremo_miguel and Reabundant join the PIA as Agents.
- The "M" rank is removed from the PIA.
- Unsayableorc is promoted to Manager in PET, with LENEMAR taking his spot as the new Fire Chief.
- New updates at PBCC include Csdi's weapons and the first PET related tool in the form of the Medical Team's new Medkit.
- LENEMAR is made a Promoter in PB and XYLEM Facilitator.
- A revamped version of Pinewood International Space Station starts undergoing construction.
- Uncondoned and LENEMAR are made Promoters in Pinewood Builders Aerospace and Diddleshot simplifies PBA ranks, signaling the revival of the group.
- Diddleshot changes all the Builder and Scientist ranks into 2 ranks: Builder Club and Scientist Club.
- Supremo_miguel is made Director of Pinewood Builders Media by Logocracy and begins the revival process of the group.
- Uncondoned, Csdi, and LENEMAR join the Pinewood Builders Clan.
- TheGreatOmni is made an Aerospace Developer in PBA.
- TheGreatOmni and Terrariabat are invited to XYLEM.
- Test Subject and Senior Researcher ranks are added to the PB group.
- A bunch of ranks are added to XYLEM, including XYLEM Veteran, XYLEM General Manager, and many more, signaling XYLEM's revival.
- Former Hyptek Moderator/Trainer Hurrah123456 left Hyptek and joined Pinewood Builders.
- Personal statement from Hurrah regarding Hyptek and the reasons why he left
- PET ranks are reformed to include ranks like "Fire Team", "Hazmat Team", and so on.
- PB ranks are once again changed, to include ranks like "Senior Builder" and "XYLEM Group".
- "Xylem Group" rank was made in the main group for those who are in Xylem technologies.
- PBMRF is opened back up after an AE is put into the game.
- Corpocracy is fired from the PIA and leaves all PB groups.
- Cryptocracy leaves the PIA and all PB groups shortly after.
- Supremo_miguel is made a Specialist Agent in the PIA.
- Incend14ry resigns from PET Hazmat Chief and selects spyjams08 to take his place.
- Pinewood Monster Research and Containment is revived and the ranks are reconfigured and Terrariabat is appointed to head the division.
- Terrariabat is Promoted to Mega Miners HR, Laundromat High Executive, and Aerospace Developer to clean up the group walls.
October 12th - 21st Events
- The Pinewood - Hyptek situation was brought to an all-time high in-between October 12th and the 21st.
- On October 12th, TheWildDeveloper left Quantum Science, bringing with him most of the developers of Quantum Science Multipurpose Labs 3.
- Only 2 developers stayed behind, Pheonix and IXev, who merged Quantum Science with Hyptek.
- This prompted the Pinewood Administration to register a group ban for Quantum Science on all PB games.
- A copy of QSML was brought to Pinewood by TheWildDeveloper, and turned into Pinewood Builders Multipurpose Research Facility, while another copy of the game was brought to Hyptek by Pheonix, and turned into Hyptek Labs.
- TheWildDeveloper and all the Developers who followed him were quickly invited to XYLEM Technologies and PBMRF was made a XYLEM group game.
- Due to the lack of an Admin and Anti-Exploit at PBMRF, a lot of copies and leaks were made, prompting the closure of PBML until further notice.
- On October 21st, Pheonix resigns from Hyptek, and officially reactivates Quantum Science, unmerging from Hyptek with the following: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1akjSISC0FsFAY5G4CWdHl4s3DKpKCfO6PXdDwejFXDw/edit
- As a result, the Pinewood Administration removes the Quantum Science group ban, allowing everyone in Quantum Science to join official PB Games again.
- A vote is held by Hyptek during a meeting on October 21st, resulting in the closing of Hyptek Laboratories.
- The Pinewood Builders Security Team hits 30,000 Members
- PRIDe Infinity is announced by Diamond04_04 and Terrariabat.
- Several interns join the PIA.
- TheWildDeveloper and fbiagentabc are both made PIA Agents.
- Pinewood Builders Multipurpose Research Facility officially re-releases to the public!
- The release time was completely reliant on a stream by a fellow PBM member known to be heavily involved in the Sci-Fi community. This stream archive can be found at this youtube link, featuring the grand re-opening. > https://youtu.be/WdgftwoUwJI
- TheWildDeveloper, WickyTheUnicorn, BmanGames, TheGreatOmni, and Terrariabat are added to the PB Clan
- Hurrah123456 is made an agent in the PIA along with Erika1942.
- WickyTheUnicorn is invited to XYLEM
- Pinewood Builders reaches 90,000 members.
- TheWildDeveloper leaves Pinewood Builders, taking with him PBMRF and some of his developers back to Quantum Science, which he regains control of.
- TheGreatOmni is invited to the PIA as an observer.
- Unsayableorc, Supremo_Miguel, and bigjohn2345 are invited to XYLEM Technologies.
- RayzeYT is demoted in PBST to trainee.
- A group ban is placed on Quantum Science a few days after Wild's departure, with the following statement from Head of Intelligence / Head of Security Logocracy: http://prntscr.com/lv7ubz and http://prntscr.com/lv7uen
- The ban was later lifted, with an announcement from Logocracy
- Pinewood Space Station renovations are resumed after Wild's departure.
- A new event called the “Freezedown” is added to PBCC.
- TenX29 is promoted to Trainer in PBST and is the first non-PIA Trainer.
- The Head of Intelligence role was merged with the promoter role in the main group.
- A new promotion trailer was released sometime this month featuring Pinewood facilities and announcing new games.
- PBCC hits new records of people playing it at once having 250 players playing at the same time.
- Construction started on the PET HQ in PBCC.
- The "alt" rank was removed from the PBV along with the alts that came with it.
- The Head of Intelligence rank and administration rank were combined in the PBV, renamed to "Developers and Friends"
- Uncondoned resigns from the Trainer position in PBST.
- Corpocracy rejoins the PIA obtaining the agent role.
- Development of an anti-exploit for PRIDe Kronos begins.
- PBCC hits 100,000 favorites.
- Kaifer101 is voted member of the year in the PBST Discord.
- Incend14ry is repromoted to hazmat chief in PET.
- The first random event is added to PBCC, giving PET Hazmat Team a more useful role within PBCC.
- Eurocracy is made a trainer in PBST.
Official games can be found on Diddleshot's profile, or on the Pinewood Builders group itself. There are also certain games which Diddleshot has officially approved, such as the PBST Points Database and Activity Center.
Bold - Official game, currently open Italics - Official game, under development Bold Italics - Closed game / former game
Pinewood Computer Core (PBCC)
- A roleplay-centric game in a huge facility where users manage the reactor, preventing it from blowing up.
- It is considered to be Pinewood's main game.
Pinewood Research Facility (PBRF)
- An extension to the PBCC, where its main focus is research.
- Diddleshot's plans to construct this facility was mentioned during his interview in which he was featured on the ROBLOX Blog.
Pinewood Headquarters (PBHQ)
- A 12-story office tower on an artificial island near Tokyo.
- The location of this building has rotated very frequently, from Tokyo to Hong Kong, and vice versa.
PBST Training Facility (PBSTTF)
- An indoor training facility with a sun dome, connected to a train that goes to the PBRF.
PBST Activity Center (PBSTAC)
- An outdoor PBST orientated facility solely developed by Csdi, replacing older training facilities with outdated technology such as the PBSTTF.
- It also acts as a gateway for the new self-training system (still in beta), where PBST members can get training points on their own at any time of the day.
PBST Points Database (PBSTPD)
- A facility developed by Csdi and Uncondoned to store and show points for PBST trainees. It is also the gathering place for the weekly mega trainings.
Pinewood Builders Multipurpose Research Facility (PBMRF)
- Originally a Quantum Science game, TheWildDeveloper moved it to Pinewood and has continued development there.
- Whilst the November 21st deadline approached, many Xylem devs were rushing to get at least the DMR Startup completed. On the day of, Roblox Studio refused to load, publish, and it even had its own fair share of errors, known as "Bad Allocation", along with a few others. The release of the game (and the Youtube Stream to follow) was delayed at least twice by roughly 30 minutes each time.
- The re-release of the game on November 21st was a rough situation, as the game was filled to the brim with players on release. The first DMR (Dark Matter Reactor) Startup was planned to be done by Diddleshot. But due to many other players deciding to go in and start up the Reactor, Diddleshot and other Xylem Members had to go do it on a private server.
- Members of PB have called the game PBCC 2
- The game was closed only to soon be reopened on the 23rd of November, due to the game's anti-exploit having issues loading in.
- The project has since been abandoned due to TheWildDeveloper’s departure from Pinewood.
Mega Miners (MM)
- A distant mining facility on an unknown planet where huge excavating machinery are used to mine for resources. Or get swooped up in lava.
- A roleplaying game where users can chuck unsuspecting patrons into a washing machine. Or just wash clothes.
- The place was converted into a more social hangout-esque game, which generated controversy from older players in Pinewood and other communities.
- A classic game where users destroy a train running towards the end of the line.
The Dog Food Factory
- A predecessor to the Bread Factory game.
- Buried in the placeholder of Train Demolition.
Pinewood HQ (2009)
- The former headquarters of Pinewood Builders.
The Bread Factory
- A classic game where users can make their own bread, only to be eaten by "Bob".
Pinewood Research Facility (2009)
- A surface-based research facility surrounded by hills that were closed for years until the reopening of the Pinewood Research Facility in 2014.
Underground (1, 2, 3)
- A series of adventure games based in an abandoned facility in the Arctic Circle where the user must navigate his way to escape the facility surrounded by the lore of military involvement.
Jet Engine Test
- A facility where users can get sucked up by powerful G-forces.
- Was featured on the ROBLOX Blog.
Pinewood International Space Station
- Notoriously named "PISS", it was a space station orbiting Earth that served as a checkpoint and research station for any Pinewood space cruisers that intend to go into the great beyond.
- An attempt to renovate it was conducted by theonlyinvincible and GraviticPulse, but the efforts were abandoned later on.
- A water gate built on the junction of a river and a lake that was constructed sometime in 2011-2013 as a personal server under the Pinewood group.
- Little details are known about this game.
Pinewood Oil Platform
- A 12-story facility based in the middle of the Pacific Ocean that held living quarters, oil production, and gas production, alongside other amenities that serve Pinewood as an outpost. It also had an oil blowout event that would occur if pressure build-up in the tanks was excessive.
- It was developed by JKR Productions throughout 2015, and released after much delay on December 23, 2015.
- Following the departure of the developers from Pinewood, it was rebranded to a different group.
- In an update, the blowout was disabled for an unknown reason.
- A naval outpost with several gunboats and canals that used to be affiliated with Innovation Inc.
- Was closed due to the moderation of unknown reason, as well as a lack of updates from the owner.
Pinewood Mars Echo Base
- A launch facility based on Mars which was under construction. It was canceled.
Ranks are attainable by contacting a Promoter, through an application place.
- Represents the community of Pinewood Builders.
- Automatically given upon joining the group.
- Unable to post on the group wall.
- People who have basic scripting skills in Roblox Studio.
- First rank able to post on the group wall.
- People who have basic knowledge in the use of building tools in Roblox Studio.
- People who are knowledgeable in advanced scripting for Roblox Studio.
- People who are knowledgeable about advanced building tools in Roblox Studio.
- People who are excellent scripters and can script pretty much anything thrown at them.
- People who are excellent builders and can build advanced structures and props.
- Reserved for people who are currently active in XYLEM Technologies.
Xylem Team Veterans
- Reserved for veterans of XYLEM Technologies.
- The first rank within the administration.
- Responsible for promoting people to ranks based on their building/scripting abilities.
Head of Intelligence
- Head of the Pinewood Intelligence Agency. Traditionally, the head of the PIA has also been the Head of Security.
- Currently held by Logocracy.
Honorable Hall of Fame
- A rank dedicated to veteran Pinewood executives.
- The owner of Pinewood Builders. Position held by Diddleshot since 2008.
Approximate member counts last updated December 22, 2018
- ~16 members
- Manages game development and group management.
- Group holding former and current Pinewood Builders executives.
- ~24 members
- Operations are highly classified, although the agency is generally suspected by the public to deal with security operations.
- ~32,369 members
- A security force that patrols and protects interests at Pinewood facilities.
- ~3,407 members
- A division dedicated to developing and improving aerospace-related games, such as The Space Shuttle Advantage.
- ~15 members
- A development division dedicated to developing advanced technologies.
- ~5,036 members
- An emergency response team that responds to hazards such as fire, hazardous materials, and medical emergencies.
- For quite some time everybody except Diddleshot was ranked "Member" (as of April 10th, "Rescue Hero"). On April 19, Uncondoned eventually became Director.
- ~190 members
- A division dedicated to ensuring that new scripts and game mechanics for Pinewood Builders are working properly, as well as finding bugs in existing mechanics.
- ~575 members
- A division dedicated to the upkeep of Pinewood's media outlets, such as the website, twitter, and videos created by them.
- ~615 members
- A division dedicated to researching on biohazards and unknown organisms.
- Originally for the canceled PBRF expansion involving SCPF-like activities.
- Remained Inactive until Terrariabat was put in the new Director rank in October 2018.
- ~269 members
- A fan club for the ROBLOX Laundromat.
- ~963 members
- A fan club for Mega Miners.