Disaster Master is a 2D game based on a user (known as The Master) being able to control the weather, and the rest of the players must survive in order to win. The game used to be super popular but died down over time. On November 6, 2018, the game received a DCP interview.
- that stickmasterluke wasn't originally an administrator and finally became one four years after initially joining Roblox?
- that the last heads were released in February 2009?
- that before ROBUX, ROBLOX points were the main currency, and you obtained them from minigames?
- that Roblox was previously named Dynablox, and dynablox.com redirects to roblox.com?
- that before June 9, 2016, you were not able to create meshes, except via exploits?
We've temporarily enabled our wiki holiday theme. The theme will last until early/mid January, when we will revert to our previous theme.
- Background changed to a house (using Future is Bright) with a snowy effect.
- Wordmark has a …
Hey everyone! I'm sure you've heard of the Roblox Interwiki, but if you haven't, here's a quick explanation. The Roblox Interwiki is a connected network of wikis all pertaining to games on the Roblox platform. Led by Ender01 (Ender#4355), 1011025…Read more >
Hey wiki editors!
We're proud to announce our newest addition to the wiki homepage, the Featured Article section. This section allows users to view a short description of content that was selected by the wiki administrators, as well as going to the p…Read more >
Our community also exists on Roblox and other websites. Editors discuss on the Discord server (verification with Roblox account is required to access channels) and you can join the ROBLOX Wikia group on Roblox.