The 2017 ROBLOX Easter Egg Hunt (titled The Lost Eggs) was the eighth Egg Hunt event that started on April 4, 2017, and ended on April 24. In the years past, ROBLOX hosted Egg Drops in 2008 and 2010, the first ROBLOX Egg Hunt to be held in one place was the 2012 hunt, and the first ROBLOX Egg Hunt to be held in a game universe was the 2014 hunt. For this egg hunt, players will try to find eggs across different worlds. The players will receive a badge when an egg is found and the egg corresponding to the badge will be obtained as a wearable hat as well.
This Egg Hunt is sponsored by McDonald's Happy Meal. Unlike the other sponsored events, there is no related item.
About the game
The game was made by Elite Builders of Robloxia, a group owned by DieSoft. The game features a few worlds, most of which use a egg-styled teleporter to access:
- Stratosphere Outpost - The starting location. Set in the Earth's layer of atmosphere, the floating islands of this world have a steampunk-like theme.
- 5 eggs can be obtained here.
- World of Tomorrow - Set in the future, this world contains a large amount of technological advances. This location features a big metal tower, a large telescope and a rocket station. Additionally, most plants are replaced with mushrooms of different sizes, with most of the smaller ones glowing brightly.
- 7 eggs can be obtained here.
- Northern Antarctica - A frozen world. Supposedly set in the north Antarctic, it has a frozen lake, several ski lodges and a destroyed ship that holds the teleporter.
- 6 eggs can be obtained here.
- Arctic Battlegrounds - The only PvP map in the game. Set near Northern Antarctica, two teams - red and blue - pelt each other with snowballs.
- A physical teleporter is not present here - instead a new GUI button teleports players back to the Stratosphere Outpost.
- 1 egg can be obtained here.
- The Timeless Desert - A desert world, mainly based around Ancient Egypt. It mainly has several temples located in various places, including a large pyramid.
- 7 eggs can be obtained here.
- Mount Ignis - A volcanic world, with instant kill lava found almost everywhere. A town named Pompeii is present too, devastated in a similar way to its namesake.
- 7 eggs can be obtained here.
- Abyssal Plain - An underwater world, with Atlantis and Bermuda-like themes. Most of the map requires use of a limited oxygen supply, which can be regenerated with air bubbles.
- 7 eggs can be obtained here.
- Shrine of the Eggs - The final location. This map mainly consists of an egg-shaped shrine with a large tree in the middle.
- This map is only accessible from under the hatch at Stratosphere Outpost, which requires at least 40 eggs to open.
- 1 egg can be obtained here.
- Stratosphere Settlement - A bonus location. A darker, spookier version of the original Stratosphere Settlement, it requires exploration and problem-solving to unlock its teleporter.
- No information will be revealed as to how to get here.
- 1 egg can be obtained here.
The following eggs have been sorted by location:
|Egg||Description||How to Obtain||Image|
|Top of the World Egg||Congratulations! Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no mountain high enough to keep you from getting this reward!||This egg is found on the top of the tower (the highest point in the map). To obtain it, players can simply touch it.|
|Lost in Transit Egg||Planes, trains, and automobiles (or in this case, a soft airship) have taken you all over. Your destination? This reward! Way to go, Ace!||This egg is obtainable by using the aircraft on the front side of the map to steer it through a series of rings. Once the player flies through the final goal ring (a ring with one small ring enclosed in it), the egg will be awarded. You must also keep track of time, if the time runs out you will no longer be able to get the egg. Each ring you hit gives about 3-4 seconds.|
|Humpty Dumpty||Had a great fall. All the Builderman’s Horses and all the Builderman’s Men couldn’t put Humpty together again. Fun Fact: no mention of Humpty being an egg.||This egg is obtainable by fully jumping off the tower in the map (if the player lands on one of the tower's roofs, the player cannot receive the egg), then landing on the ground.
Note: This egg is only available while the Humpty Dumpty poem is visible inside the tower.
|The Eggteen-Twelve Overture||Impressive stuff, Hot Shot! Looks like you ain’t got no problem entering the danger zone. You feel that? That’s the need for speed!!||This egg is found suspended in midair by several balloons. To obtain it, players can use the cannon and aim it at the egg, then launch themselves.|
|S.S. Egg - The Mighty Dirigible||While not as fast as a rigid airship, or as safe as just about any other mode of transit. What it lacks in logic it makes up for in colors.||This egg is obtainable by speaking to the SlingshotJunkie v0.7 NPC at the floating island where the M.E.C.H. (Misplaced Exterior Company Headquarters) headquarters sits.|
|World of Tomorrow|
|The Answer Egg||So simple. So eleggant. By George, I think we have it! The answer to it all! …Now we just need to figure out the question…||This egg can be obtained by waiting 7.5 hours and returning to the shrine.|
|Faster than Light Egg||Great Scott! You’ve done it! And we didn’t even need to take this puppy up to 88 MPH. Good thing: where we’re going we do need eggs.||This egg is obtainable by activating three switches scattered across the map (by the telescope, in the launch pad and past EGG9000's cave). Once each switch is activated, the egg will spawn by the teleporter. The player can then simply touch the egg to obtain it.|
|Close Eggcounters||One can’t help but wonder, as we stare up at the vast emptiness of Space, whether in some far-off place something stares back.||Bring a friend to the blue trail under Tesla Egg's tower and together step on both pads at the same time. The egg will come out of the UFO.|
|The Eggverse||Space: the final frontier. Our mission: to seek out and explore strange new eggs, to boldly go where no egg has gone before.||Go to the telescope and stare into it to find a map of the night sky. Now move the viewport around until you find an egg-shaped star, then click it.|
|Tesla Egg||A scientist almost unrivaled, an inventor without peer. Good thing he pursued the Alternating Current and cool coils over the death ray.||This egg has a random chance of spawning at the tower in front of the teleporter each night. When it does, harmless electricity arcs around it and thunder sounds are heard throughout the entire map.|
|Martian Egghunter||Curiosity and Opportunity have led you this far. Congratulations explorer, you’ve taken one small step for Roblox and one giant leap for Robloxians.||Head to the launch pad and hop inside the rocket. It will then crash; jump into the hole created by the explosion.|
|EGG9000||Help? I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t do that. But my instructor taught me to sing a song. If you’d like to hear it I can sing it for you…||Hop inside the cave beside the security door and use the broken vent to sneak inside an underground facility. Reach the end without getting detected (or avoid the bullets if you do) and you will find this egg at the end.|
|Northern Antarctica eggs|
|Peep-A-Boo Egg||Which came first: the peep or the egg? It doesn’t matter, get both with this egg! But be quick, it might chicken out before you can grab it.||This egg spawns randomly around the map, and disappears after a while if not caught.|
|Frostbitten Egg||Frozen solid, like some kind of eggsicle…or maybe an egg on the rocks? Either way be sure to not let it go!||Find the mine entrance in one of the lodges, then grab some dynamite and blow up an ice block holding the egg. Touch it to collect it.|
|Pegguin Egg||Penguins are renowned in the animal kingdom for their smart sense of fashion and dapper attire.||Find the Pegguin and return it to the penguins on an ice ledge. The Pegguin can easily be found directly at the end of a penguin ice slide, which begins at the penguins.|
|Seal Egg||Seals are like water dogs. If dogs had flippers, ate fish, and refused to ever play fetch with me.|
*Warranty on item void if Seal is broken*
|Jump in the hole in the frozen lake and collect the egg, avoiding the instant kill seal guarding it. The best way to avoid it is to get some fish from a fish seller by the lodges and give it to the seal.|
|Snowman Egg||I’m dreaming of a big Egg Hunt – just like the ones I used to know. Where egg tops glisten and the avatars listen to hear hidden eggs in the snow.||Touch each snowman until one starts running, then equip the new tool in your inventory and get close enough to tackle the running snowman.|
|Eggvalanche||Bravo! You have braved the avalanche and escaped (relatively?) unharmed.||Sound the horn on the ship until snow begins falling down the nearby slope. This egg will fall down among the snow.|
|Arctic Battlegrounds egg|
|Snowball Spheroid||Though perhaps not as aero-dynamic as its cousin the Snowball, the SnowSpheroid is known to pack a wallop.||Defeat eight players of the opposite team.|
|The Timeless Desert eggs|
|Egg of Ra||To this day archaeologists and theologians are baffled by the question, “which came first, the Sun God Ra or the Egg?”||Find the cave by the dust devil and select the matching symbols, avoiding the red shapes in the process. Match four symbols in a row.|
|Eggtus||Don’t let the flower fool you. Its thorns can cause paralysis when touched, and…wait what was that last bit? Paralysis?! BRB I gotta go to a doctor.||This egg can sometimes be found in place of the red berries on the cacti.|
|Dust Deviled Egg||Dust Devils are kinda like a tornado but smaller and usually in more arid climates. Dust Devilled Eggs are like Dust Devils but shaped like an egg.||Touch the center of the dust devil. It is recommended you fall directly on it after being pushed upwards.|
|Sand Shark Egg||Sharks?! Why’d it have to be sharks. You would think going into the desert would be the last place these teeth filled monster would be an issue.||Touch the non-hostile golden sand shark while avoiding the other ones (which will kill you).|
|The Sands of Time||Time keeps on slippin’ slippin’ slippin’, into the future. You can tell since the sand in this egglass is going down, not up (Which would be weird).||Find the hourglass temple, complete the obstacle course, and collect the egg before time runs out.|
|Mummy Egg||The Curse of the Mummy is said to bring destruction. Luckily you only caught the Curse of the Mummy Egg, which rewards you with this!||Go inside the pyramid, turn left and enter the door. Then avoid the instant kill mummy and use your torch to light up the pillars in their appropriate colours, trapping the mummy inside a ring of fire when done correctly. The egg will then spawn on the altar while the mummy is trapped.|
|Eggdress of the Chief||You have proven yourself a mighty combatant and a worthy recipient of the Eggdress that is bestowed only to the fiercest in the lands.||Bring at least two friends for this one. Go inside the pyramid and turn right, and get one player on a rope in a certain position (the last player can check position in a nearby room). Once that's done, hold down the buttons in the next room to complete a path towards the egg.|
|Mount Ignis eggs|
|Eggcano||They say all land at one point was made of lava…magma…whichever the one above ground is. Either way, this egg is a Krakota of a good time.||Successfully scale the tall volcano and touch the egg.|
|Unstable Egg||Phew you made it before the whole place blew! I feel like if those pressurized pipes had a face it would look something like this.||Locate the deep crater with this egg in the bottom and pull it out. Then run up to the egg at the top, staying ahead of the rising lava in the process.|
|The Amber Egg||Encased within tree resin and trapped for millennia, almost like a geneggtic time capsule.||Find two pieces of tube scattered around the map (you can only carry one at a time though) and use them to connect the cables in the laboratory. Then pull the lever, use the console and collect the egg in that order.|
|The Obsidian Egg||This rare mineral can only be found in places where the lava flows, but you probably already knew that given that you found it!||Find the wrench at the coolant facility and use it to tighten the leaky valves. Then hit the console to flush the pipe, creating a small platform with this egg on it.|
|The Ruby Egg||It doesn’t even have to be Tuesday for you to get this Ruby! This gemstone of an egg can be all yours if you have the courage to dig deeper.||Collect seven ruby fragments hidden throughout the map. The egg will be automatically distributed to you once you've collected the 7th fragment.|
|Egg-Bit||A relic from an ancient and all but forgotten time. Where everything was pixelated and all game sounds were “beeps” and “boops”.||Locate Pompeii's The Hot Pocket arcade and use the crane game to pick up and win this egg.|
|Pompeiian Egg||Watch out for the eruption of Mt. Eggsuvius or you might end up like the denizens of Pompeii - frozen in time under ash.||Reach the lava dam on the other side of Pompeii and talk to the construction worker, then find the three parts (a matrix, a fuse and a coil) and chat with him again once you have all three. Then put them all in place and chat with him again.|
|Abyssal Plain eggs|
|The Pearl||Truly “the Pearl Egg of the World.” Though beware as those around you might covet such an alluring prize. Greed can do horrible things to an egg.||Find the cave with lots of clams inside it, where they keep opening and closing their shells. This egg is inside the large clam at the end.|
|The Abyssal Egg||Those who fights monsters or eggs should be careful lest they become one. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.||Go to the right of the spawn, near the shipwreck where the pirate is, then go down to the submarine station and board the submarine. When you reach the cave with wooden planks, shoot the planks by clicking until you get to the end to get the egg.|
|Treasure Eggland||A riddle for y’all: What is a box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid?||First locate the skeleton inside an air bubble and take the compass from him. Then follow the needle on the compass until it turns green and then dig up the treasure below.|
|Lumineggscence||Blinded by the light, revved up like an egg, another omelet in the night! This neon egg will guide you through the inky depths.||Get to the depths and locate any glowing eggs. Some are actually nearly invisible angler fish that will eat you; be cautious and touch one of the real eggs.|
|The Eggtopus||An oft hidden yet terrorizing denizen of the deep, behold: the Eggtopus!||Bring three friends for this one. Locate the cave near the main temple and reach the end of it to find a door. Open the door together, and using your tridents attack the tentacles until they curl inwards. Defeat all five tentacles.|
|The Pirate Egg||Yo ho! I sing ye an ol' shanty? Perhaps of a sailor who heard not but roaring of the sea. Or what the tale of the egg who became a pirate?||Go right of the spawn to the shipwreck, and talk to the pirate. Go down to the geyser fields and lead the instant kill shark through the air bubbles when they turn hot until it drops the cutlass. This might take a few minutes. Then, go talk to the pirate again.|
|Aqua Pal of Egglantis||Don’t be deceived by the talking to Dolphins thing. The Lord of Oceans has strength and durability matched by few. Wear this relic with honour!||Talk to the Atlantean holding this egg and she'll give you a trident - use it to defend the treasure below her from skeletons and undead pirates until you receive this egg.|
|Stratosphere Settlement egg|
|EBR Egg||Only the most persistent have found this Egg! Thank you to Elite Builders of Robloxia for helping make this year’s Egg Hunt such a fantastic journey!||Find the egg and touch it. You will be teleported to Stratosphere Outpost afterwards.|
No information will be revealed as to how to get here.
|ROBLOX Egg||Congratulations on finding this rare treasure! From all of us at ROBLOX we hope you have enjoyed the Egg Hunt 2017!!!||Find a Roblox admin or other player with the ROBLOX Egg Launcher 2017 and get them to spawn you one. This is obtainable in any place in the Egg Hunt.|
There is only one Fabergé egg for this year's egg hunt. This egg is found at the Shrine of the Eggs and thus requires at least 40 other eggs to obtain.
|The FabergEgg||These eggs are synonymous with regal magnificence. And this is certainly no exception. Congratulations on earning every egg in the ROBLOX Egg Hunt 2017!||Climb up the stairs on the other side of the tree and place your eggs on the altar to earn this egg and complete the game.|
|ROBLOX Egg Launcher 2017||Use this launcher to rain down some eggs in the 2017 Egg Hunt Custom Game!|
On behalf of everyone at ROBLOX, thank you for participating in the 2017 Egg Hunt!
Here comes the boom.
|A ROBLOX Admin or another player who bought it for 10,000 Robux can use this gear to spawn the ROBLOX egg in-game - it can only be used five times every two minutes. Each use launches a single Roblox Egg, with a small chance of launching two at once.|
|Bunny Ears 2017||LIMITED TIME OFFER – Get Exclusive Bunny Ears 75% Off (R$ 25) to hop in Egg Hunt 2017.||Whilst playing the game, you can earn a boosted jump height and walkspeed. Sometimes the effects will not always work upon entering a place; resetting your character can fix this.|
Tips, tricks and hints
|The Amber Egg|| When told to find the 2 gray tubes, the tubes can spawn in different locations. Below are two pictures depicting a possible spawn location for each tube.
|Lumineggscence||A quick way to determine if an egg is fake is to check and see if it is moving. If it's moving, it's definitely a lure. If it isn't moving, then it may be real. However, that is not a guarantee - there are some fake eggs that do not move. In that case, check to see if there is an anglerfish located near the egg. The model is nearly invisible and very difficult to spot, especially from above. Below are pictures of a fake egg with the anglerfish circled.|
- The EGG9000 egg is a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey's HAL 9000, an AI with similar appearance to the egg itself.
- The Faster than Light Egg's description is a reference to the Back to the Future series.
- The Martian Egghunter's description mentions the NASA Mars rovers Curiosity and Opportunity.
- The Martian Egghunter and Aqua Pal of Egglantis eggs are both references to DC Comics characters:
- The Pompeiian Egg is a reference to an ancient city of southern Italy southeast of Naples that was founded in the sixth or early fifth century. It was a Roman colony at BC 80 and was destroyed by an eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
- The Eggteen-Twelve Overture Egg is a reference to 1812 Overture. Overture means the instrumental introduction to an opera from French to English. It was written in 1880 by Russian composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky to commemorate Russia's defence of its motherland against Napoleon's invading Grande Armée in 1812. The overture is best known for its climactic volley of cannon fire, ringing chimes, and brass fanfare finale. The cannon fire may be why the egg requires you to shoot out of a cannon and the egg itself looks like a cannon.
- The Answer Egg is a reference from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with 42 on the egg being the answer from a computer with the question being "What is the meaning of life?". You're required to wait 7.5 hours as the computer took 7.5 million years to answer. Also, that computer was called Deep Thought which is where the statue Shallow Thought got its name.
- The Top of the World Egg's description mentions the song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye.
- Treasure Eggland's name is a reference to Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island.
- The Peep-a-Boo Egg and Egg of Ra's descriptions are references to the Chicken or the Egg paradox.
- The Eggverse's description is a reference to Star Trek.
- The Snowman Egg's description is a reference to the popular Christmas carol White Christmas.
- It is possible that the Ruby Egg is a reference to the Sonic The Hedgehog series as said in a Twitch livestream, the reference being the 7 rubies and 7 chaos emeralds.
- The Amber Egg is a reference to Jurassic Park, in which scientists find a mosquito containing dinosaur DNA trapped in amber. The scientists then extracted the DNA from the mosquito, then combined it with the DNA of a frog/toad's, and supposedly brought dinosaurs back from extinction.
- In Abyssal Plain near the big rusty submarine skeleton, there's a pineapple, an Easter egg island head, and a half-circle rock, referencing SpongeBob SquarePants.
- In the place where you can get the Obsidian egg, there is a thumb up sticking out of the lava. This is a reference to the ending of Terminator 2: Judgement Day in which the gives a thumbs up after sacrificing itself into molten metal.
- Inside the bottom of World of Tomorrow's Tesla Tower is the companion cube from the Portal series.
- In The Timeless Desert, there is a comb in the sand. This is a reference to a scene in Spaceballs where Dark Helmet was ordered to comb the desert (which he took literally).
- At the top of the volcano where you get the Eggcano, to the left there is a diamond pickaxe from the game Minecraft, sticking into the wall. This might be even a reference to a reference to the same game on the game Skyrim, where at the top of a mountain, a pickaxe is also found sticking in a wall.
- In Mount Ignis people will refer to Dark Souls and Skyrim.
- The Tesla Egg is named after the scientist Nikola Tesla (1856-1943), who invented the tesla coil.
- Dr. Deville d'Egg's name is a play on devilled eggs, a dish usually consisting of hard-boiled eggs and additional ingredients.
- The Egg-Bit is a pun on the term 8-bit; a term given to video games released in the Third Generation of Video Game Consoles, due to their primitive graphic and sprite design.
- The Humpty Dumpty egg's description mentions its namesake poem, with Builderman filling in as the king.
- The Lumineggscence's description references the song "Blinded by the Light" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band.
- This is the first egg hunt to feature 40+ eggs.
- This is the very first egg hunt to feature its own trailer.
- The Devs are hidden everywhere in the game, a specific spot is near the ravine where you go to get The Sands of Time. They are in a tiny crack in the wall near a campfire, each of them being talkable.
- Younite was the first person to finish Egg Hunt 2017.
- The Tesla Egg can arguably be the hardest to obtain; due to the waiting time varying from short to long, if you exclude the ROBLOX egg. This may have changed since an update made it more common.
- This is the first egg hunt to be made by a group.
- There were testers that played from roughly around March 11, 2017, to the release of the event. These users were carefully chosen and were asked not to share anything.
- The majority of players were getting so irate due to the chances of getting the Tesla Egg and finding the Peep-A-Boo Egg that EBR ended up increasing the spawn rate for both.
- The EBR Egg may have originally been called the "Developer Egg" when looking at the blog's "Developer Egg" and the current EBR Egg.
- The EGG9000, The Egg-Bit and the Frostbitten Egg were retextures of previous eggs in the Egg Hunt 2013; the EGG9000 with the iEgg, the Frostbitten Egg with the Cataclysmic Egg.
- During The Next Level on their "Day 2" stream for the 2017 egg hunt, it was said that majority of staff like to spend their time in one server to drop ROBLOX Eggs.
- The Eggcano and Unstable Egg requires the use of a unique grappling rope ability - which is considered hard to use by many desktop players. The Unstable Egg, in particular, requires using them under pressure so it is considered extremely difficult to obtain.
- Even though we knew the name of the villain this year, there was no boss battle or major encounter. However, in the Shrine of the Eggs, we can see a robot with a wizard, and we can assume one of them (most likely the robot) is Dr. Deville d'Egg.
- The aircraft in Stratosphere Outpost can be used to kill other players. This can be done by ramming the plane propeller-first into another player.
- Even after you collect the crystal inside The Light Bass's vault during the EBR Egg quest, the bandits' dialogue won't change.
- The Sands of Time Egg is a reference the figurative expression of sand in an hourglass (sand timer). This is supported by the egg sporting an hourglass within and that you play against time when attempting to get it.
- Within 24 hours of the Egg Launcher being available for purchase, the ROBLOX Egg amazingly increased by 14.5% to 16.1%, from it previous 1.6%. This also made it the most common egg in the event.
- McDonald's Happy Meal sponsored the event.
- Because some players found riding the balloon hard, the EBR added seats to it. Evidence of the previously unseated balloon can be found in the McDonald's Happy Meal Egg Guide.
- This egg hunt shattered the record of almost 40,000 players being in one game. Last year, the record was about 35,000 players.
- The egg hunt reached 21 million visits.
- The Egg Launcher was being sold for 10,000 as players were complaining and found it hard to collect the ROBLOX Egg. This allowed for the community to help each other further in this event.
- The egg hunt remained open for visitors but you can no longer get the eggs for your avatar just badges.
- In The Timeless Desert, there was a glitch that even after trapping the mummy in the fire you still couldn't get the Mummy Egg sometimes. Eventually, it got fixed.
- There is a rare chance that you can enter a server where you are only in it. The developers stated that the bug is fixed, but for some people, it is still showing.
- When you are alone in Stratosphere Outpost, there is a possibility that you will be granted access to the Shrine of the Eggs no matter how many eggs are collected.
- Sometimes the Peep-A-Boo Egg in Northern Antarctica wouldn't spawn, so players would either server-hop or spend hours just to obtain it. Since April 9, the spawn rate for Peep-A-Boos has been increased dramatically, thus making the Peep-A-Boo one of the most common eggs in the entire event.
- The Tesla Egg used to disappear after one person obtained it. This has been no longer the case.
- The GUI buttons sometimes don't function properly, only showing the server list and nothing else.
- If you ride the balloon with other people, you'd look like the only person on the balloon while everyone else stayed stationary in the sky. This is just a visual glitch and on their screen the same thing is happening.
2015 Winter Games · Easter Egg Hunt 2015 · 2015 April Fools Day · ROBLOX Ultimate Competition · 2015 Jurassic World Event · ROBLOX Summer Camp 2015 · Teen Titans Go · Dragons Race To The Edge · We Bare Bears · 2015 Summer Games · Hotel Transylvania 2 · Disney Infinity · ROBLOX Endless Summer Campout · BLOXtober 2015 · The Peanuts Movie · View-Master · Bloxgiving 2015 · Roblox Holiday 2015
Kung Fu Panda 3 · Zootopia · Kids Choice Awards 2016 · Tixapalooza · Easter Egg Hunt 2016 · 2016 April Fools Day · Roblox Battle Arena · The Angry Birds Movie · Memorial Day 2016 · Around The World · Voltron: Legendary Defender · Post, Create and Play · ROBLOX Summer Camp 2016 · ROBLOX Imagination Event · 2016 Summer Games · Endless Summer Cruise · BLOXtober 2016 · Legends Of The Hidden Temple · Moana Sponsor · ROBLOX Universe