To be an admin for this wiki:
- Have good to excellent grammar and good spelling.
- Must be over 13, and have a Wikia account.
- Should have a roblox account, not an essential.
- Over 200 good edits. This doesn't include adding categories.
- Please file in your request below if you want administration rights.
Hi, I'm seanconnoll. I am 15 years old and I have over 300 good edits in the past half month. I always try to use correct grammer and spelling but hey, no one is perfect. I believe that I would be good for the position as a moderator because I am friendly, I like helping other people, and I am just generally good at things. My Roblox account is seanconnoll. Please consider my request. Yeah Dawg: ~sean (talk) 00:23, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not even considering you yet. Come back in a couple months, and we'll see.
- Really Sean you can, just go to history and click the edit, then go to the publish, thus reverting the vandalism. It is the same as rollback just rollback is just a click.
- Dakota J. F. (talk) 11:31, November 27, 2012 (UTC)Dakota J. F.
- This is an undo buttion on every article. When I say this, ones you can edit as a normal member. If you can't edit it, it's most likely that it's fixed so only Admins and Mods can edit it. Also "to" is spelled "too" when useing it that way. Also, if there is too much, we have Moderators and Admins on the job.
- 22:01, November 30, 2012 (UTC)Dakota J. F.
Hello, I know I've been asking this for a long time, admins. But I think am ready, well maybe. I've been a major wiki editor, friendly and helpful. Am 15 and have good grammar, a ROBLOX Account, over 200 edits, and a veteran of this site. I really don't like vandalism and post boooasters, due to the ranking of the badges. I've been on the chat for some time, talking to people, welcoming, chatting, having fun. But I would go for moderator right now and hit for admin. I hate vandals and I could name a few I saw, but luckly they are gone, look at the reuest page history, you will find one of the vandals I reverted. So uh yeah, thanks. --IPBANN3D 18:46, June 29, 2012 (UTC
- Accepted for moderator.
- ::: Yep, I'd be willing to give you back your powers. I'm going to wait until you make a few edits first.
Hello, I joined the wiki on the first of December this year and since then I have been active almost every day, and in 22 days I have gone from nothing to being ranked #12 on this wiki's leaderboard. I am 13 years old, however I am in the highest levelled group for every subject at school, I have generally good grammar, a ROBLOX account that I have used for over two years, and over 200 good edits on this wiki. I try my best to revert the damage of vandals, I am constantly finding pages that less experienced members have created with little information or an unclear layout, and I try my best to fix these pages in any way that I can. Also, I consistently find myself browsing the ROBLOX catalog, and whenever I encounter a new item, I check on this wiki to see whether a page can be created for it. Finally, I live in England and am online alot of the time, making myself free to edit this wiki as much as is needed. I hope you can consider my request, Joeh1999 (talk) 17:40, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Declined. You're still a bit new to becom an admin/moderator. Nice effort so far!
Tiff or Nick
Hello guys. I joined the Roblox Wiki on the 14th of December 2012 and since then I've been willing to help the RW (Roblox Wiki). I've had to revert several vandalisms lately. I am an Admin/Bureaucrat in several other Wikis (I can't say them because that will violate one of the Roblox Wiki rules. I am very capable if newcomers ask tons of questions. That really isn't new to me. I've been very helpful to some newcomers. I got banned once for absolutely no reason. I haven't violated any rules yet. I am a 14 year old boy from Australia. I also created the Editor of the Year award. I hope to see you guys around. Tiff or Nick (talk) 02:21, December 28, 2012 (UTC)
Since I have started editing this wiki in September, I have accumulated over 3600 edits and my bot has over 7000 edits. I have improved many pages, done a lot of maintenance work, improved many templates and also created a completely new infobox system. My most recent project consists in creating a system for documenting the API on this wiki. The system is already ready and I have already created some example pages, of which the BasePart page. I fulfil all the requirements indicated at the top of this page and much more, being a long time user of MediaWiki and being very experienced with it. I am also very experienced with ROBLOX, to the point that I am currently writing a book on it. Having done a lot already for this wiki and still planning to do a lot, I believe I need further permissions to be able to better contribute to this wiki. --Mark Otaris (talk) 03:04, February 28, 2013 (UTC)
A84hg here, and I am a ROBLOX fan. I have almost 250 edits, and my latest edits are fixing outdated information about the Egg Hunt 2013 gear. But the reason why I am here is because sometimes I want to punish vandalizers who have gone too far, instead of waiting until the afternoon. Here's an example of a user who is not yet blocked: http://roblox.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168 I do have an account named a83hg but the reason why my Wikia account uses a 4 instead of a 3 is to avoid confusion with my ROBLOX account. My user ID is 28784778. It has almost been 3 months since I started editing to this wiki, and now I'm feeling like going to the next level. A84hg (talk) 20:12, April 6, 2013 (UTC)