The rules for this wiki. Follow them, and you'll have a smooth time here.
Rules that must be followed around the wiki.
- Use common sense!
- Do not advertise other wikis. You cannot link to other wikis.
- Do not advertise your groups/places. Posting about them on your profile is okay.
- No profanity (swearing).
- Use proper grammar when creating articles. It makes our wiki appear more professional.
- No block bypassing.
- No pointsgaming to get achievements/badges.
Rules for creating a new article
- Don't write articles about users with under 250,000 place visits.
- Check to make sure the article hasn't been made.
- If the article is about a group or group leader, does the group have over 10,000 members?
- All articles should be Roblox related.
- Don't write articles about yourself, your place/s, or your group/s. They belong on your profile.
- Always add at least one applicable category to your page.
- There is a blacklist for certain articles. Do not create articles that are blacklisted.
- Opinions are not allowed on articles.
- No vandalism. If you see vandalism, revert it and report it to an admin on their talk page
- Spam is unacceptable, stay on topic!
- No degrading content, trolling, or swearing. If you have nothing good to post, leave.
- Be sure to check your spelling before posting.
- Universal rules are in place here too.