Note: 'Robloxian' redirects here. For a ROBLOX user, see User.
ROBLOXians are the characters that users of ROBLOX play as. Players on ROBLOX can use their ROBLOXians to interact with the world around them, and generally move around games. ROBLOXians have a head, a torso, 2 arms and 2 legs, they can wear Heads, Faces, Hats, T-Shirts, Shirts, Pants and Gear, they can also equip Tools. A ROBLOXian can die in different ways by either reaching 0 health points or if their head or torso is removed.
The first ROBLOXian had round studs and no moving limbs. In 2007, the first ROBLOXian with moving limbs was invented; however, the ROBLOXians looked like the original. Shirts and pants made the limbs look separate, and then limbs got separated altogether, and a new shaped head, often reffered to the shiny head, was added to the user.
- The first characters had medium green pants, a bright blue or a bright red torso, and a yellow head and yellow arms. This character is what many call a noob.
- A user can change the colors of their ROBLOXian's limbs; if the user is not wearing a shirt, players can see the colour of its torso.
- ROBLOXians from 2006 to 2007 had sharper limbs and different heads.
- According to an admin post, a Robloxian is only 5 inches tall.
ROBLOXian 2.0 package is a package available for 15. This was the first package on ROBLOX for players to try out for their ROBLOXian. This package was met with severe criticism because of online daters using this package.
- The 2.0 package has a more realistic look than the default blocky look.
- Although it was the first package to hit the Catalog, a lot of users claim that standard look is better in some ways than the Robloxian 2.0.
ROBLOXian 3.0 packages are starter packages for users that have registered an account in 2014 or later. Users could choose between the Man package or the Woman package. Soon after, the starter Man package was changed to include a hair-type hat that costed 90, a blue and black shirt with a motorcycle print and dark green jeans. The Woman package on the other hand, was given grey striped shirt with a denim jacket and a pair of pink jeans. These packages were introduced in 2013, but costed 75. The price was decreased for the new packages to 25, and finally they were available for free.
- Similarly like the Robloxian 2.0 and other packages, the ROBLOXian 3.0 packages received high amount of criticism within the community.
The R15 Body, or Avatar, is a new beta test playermodel. Instead of the regular 6 joints, it uses 15. Allowing for more fluid animation. Beta testing this new feature came out on Feburary 18th, 2016. Players can use this type of player via scripts on ROBLOX Studio.
- It is the only ROBLOXian model to look similar to the V1, with the only difference being the joints.
- It was announced here: http://devforum.roblox.com/t/future-of-avatar/22286