Sets are groups of models or decals that are created by players on Roblox. These sets can be subscribed to, allowing players to easily find needed models in one, easy-to-find location. Sets are located under the Develop page. On this page, you can see your sets & subscribed sets. To delete a set, click on "Delete this set". You must have an image for it. To search for sets, go to Subscribed Sets and click Find Set.
How to Add a Model/Decal to a Set
Currently, since the UI updates, the feature to add models to sets is currently disabled. Users found out unofficial ways to add the "Add to set" button back using older versions of the site by changing the ROBLOX using various plugins.
- There is no set ID 1, the first being set ID 2.
- Sets ID 2 ,3, and 4 are all owned by ROBLOX.
- If a model is not a free item, then you cannot add it to a set.
- If a set you own is deleted by the owner, you will receive a message from ROBLOX to inform you.
- If an item is deemed untrusted, it will be removed from the set and owners of the set will receive a message from ROBLOX telling them so.