Users can create shirts by creating an image based on a template and then publish them using the shirt ContentBuilder. After being reviewed by a moderator and approved, the user then can sell or use the shirt. Only Builder's Club members can make and sell shirts, but everyone can buy them. The Builder's Club member can sell them for ROBUX.
A slightly popular program to use for shirts/pants is Paint.NET, a paint program, because of its ability to make shirts transparent. A few users have published videos that demonstrate shirt shading using Paint.NET or GIMP.
The only free shirts are:
- Grey Striped Shirt with Denim Jacket
- Blue Plaid Shirt
- Blue and Black Motorcycle Shirt
- Teal Shirt
- I <3 Pizza Shirt
- Pastel Starburst Top with Gray Jacket
- Guitar Tee with Black Jacket
- Green Jersey
- Denim Jacket with White Hoodie