The Texture object places a texture on the face that it is set to. It works similarly to the Decal object, but instead of scaling the image to fit the brick, it will repeat to fit the brick side. This way you can create repeating images across a wall. Though you cannot insert Textures like you can Decals, it is possible to use Decal images as textures. This tutorial shows you how.
- Upload the image you want to use as a Decal
- Using the Insert menu, place your Decal on an object.
- Select the Decal in the Explorer Window.
- Under Properties , copy the link next to "Texture".
- Put a Texture object inside the Part that you want the texture on. Use the Insert Object menu.
- Paste the link into the "Texture" property.
Now you'll see the image!