FANDOM


  • A lot of the recent forum posts seem to be about bans or ROBLOX's moderation. Instead of having a bunch of smaller threads, I want to compile them into a larger thread like some of the other super threads.

    As always, the same rules apply to this super thread as with the other ones (staying on topic, following wiki forum rules, etc).

      Loading editor
    • So, just to get the conversation started...

      In eight years of playing ROBLOX (sheesh, I need to get a life), I have never gotten banned. ROBLOX's moderation seems really liberal compared to games with a similar target audience.

        Loading editor
    • It sucks. In general, they will ban you a lot for bullcrap reasons, and as you get banned more, the mods will hate you more and you will constantly continue to get banned more, so no one is safe and it's just annoying. Developers are only treated better because if they complained about anything, ROBLOX would no longer support them.

      Plus, ROBLOX is not fun for older and more mature users despite so many of them being on the site. They have to deal with the same crappy moderation and it sucks. ROBLOX's age demographic causes some of that crap, yeah. Their moderation is like kindergarten rules applying to a site for ALL AGES. And sadly, the site being for all ages means they have to be kid-friendly, but honestly there is another way, just only show the kid-friendly stuff to and make a child-friendlier side of the site for the younger users, and allow older users to have their own more mature forums and in-game chat and stuff. In conclusion, I hate ROBLOX.

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:
      So, just to get the conversation started...

      In eight years of playing ROBLOX (sheesh, I need to get a life), I have never gotten banned. ROBLOX's moderation seems really liberal compared to games with a similar target audience.

      "liberal" Nah, they don't allow openness and opinions and stuff, they ban you more if you start to hate on ROBLOX. Also, you never getting banned is probably because you don't post on the forums much.

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:
      So, just to get the conversation started...

      In eight years of playing ROBLOX (sheesh, I need to get a life), I have never gotten banned. ROBLOX's moderation seems really liberal compared to games with a similar target audience.

      I agree that they are quite liberal. I have been playing ROBLOX for almost 6 years now, and I have only been banned once, which was for a fair reason. And it was only a 3-day ban. I have been reported countless times, sometimes I probably should've been banned and other times I shouldn't have.

        Loading editor
    • Feel like mentioning how hilarious the clothing moderation bot is at times. Uploaded 4 swimsuits that were identical except they were in four different colours; pink, green, blue, and purple. All of them get approved except purple, purple is apparently inappropriate for ROBLOX and I can't upload until the next day due to a ban for that.

      Uploading mass amounts of clothes between 8-9am EST is a good idea if you don't mind risking a ban. Quick approval but at random it just denies things, and sometimes denies everything you upload after two or three items it didn't like.

        Loading editor
    • Anzu-TLK wrote:
      Feel like mentioning how hilarious the clothing moderation bot is at times. Uploaded 4 swimsuits that were identical except they were in four different colours; pink, green, blue, and purple. All of them get approved except purple, purple is apparently inappropriate for ROBLOX and I can't upload until the next day due to a ban for that.

      Uploading mass amounts of clothes between 8-9am EST is a good idea if you don't mind risking a ban. Quick approval but at random it just denies things, and sometimes denies everything you upload after two or three items it didn't like.

      Lol I'd buy BC on an alt and upload a mass amount of shirts, some good and some bad, and I'd see if one of the bad shirts was accidentally accepted while mixed between the good shirts. I could also just upload a crap ton of allowed shirts and in the middle I'd put an inappropriate shirt and see if they'd accidentally accept it lolololol

        Loading editor
    • Did I just see the words liberal and ROBLOX moderation on the same post? Is this a typo..

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, acebatonfan, what the heck is your definition of "liberal?"

        Loading editor
    • YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Yeah, acebatonfan, what the heck is your definition of "liberal?"

      I understand that you share my opinion of distrusting ROBLOX moderation, but arent you taking this a tad too far..?

        Loading editor
    • Alienation999 wrote:
      YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Yeah, acebatonfan, what the heck is your definition of "liberal?"
      I understand that you share my opinion of distrusting ROBLOX moderation, but arent you taking this a tad too far..?

      No...?

        Loading editor
    • YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Yeah, acebatonfan, what the heck is your definition of "liberal?"

      Other online games I have played used a whitelist filter (you're ONLY allowed to say words they have pre-approved) versus ROBLOX's blacklist filter (only words identified by the ROBLOX moderation as bad are filtered), but doesn't ROBLOX use a whitelist filter for 12- players?

      I find it funny most white dresses I made would end up getting blocked through ROBLOX's clothing filter.

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:
      YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Yeah, acebatonfan, what the heck is your definition of "liberal?"
      Other online games I have played used a whitelist filter (you're ONLY allowed to say words they have pre-approved) versus ROBLOX's blacklist filter (only words identified by the ROBLOX moderation as bad are filtered), but doesn't ROBLOX use a whitelist filter for 12- players?

      I find it funny most white dresses I made would end up getting blocked through ROBLOX's clothing filter.


      It does uses Community Sift for the 12- players (Pejorativly referred as Safechatters). On a side note through, Community Sift (which is the same Whitelist filter used on some other games such as Animal Jam) seems like to have been applied to 12+ users as well. For instance, some words that are appropriate (such as "friend") are hashtagged, also the new chatting system's filter is pretty much randomly glitching (It is not perfect but at this point...) as some users cannot say anything (such as "Hi", "Hello" and many other appropriate words) without getting moderated)

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:

      Other online games I have played used a whitelist filter (you're ONLY allowed to say words they have pre-approved) versus ROBLOX's blacklist filter (only words identified by the ROBLOX moderation as bad are filtered), but doesn't ROBLOX use a whitelist filter for 12- players?

      Yes they do. It really makes things difficult though, especially if you're talking to someone who messes up a lot.

      And the blacklist seems to be all over the place. For example, in the wrestling fed I'm in, when the referee counts they say ":m [Number Here]!". ":m 1!" and ":m 2!" always come out perfectly fine but ":m 3!" always comes out as "####".

      We all know what it is obviously, but it's still pretty annoying.

      P.S. While I was writing this, I came across the old blacklist from 2009. I've tried to look through some files myself and find a newer one, but I assume they've either hidden it inside the .exe now or it's been moved somewhere else.

      EDIT: The file is in the same place, it's just encrypted/encoded apparently.

        Loading editor
    • About the ban that I have got on ROBLOX well...

      I had registered two accounts in 2005 (Before ROBLOX has animated characters) one got terminated in April 2012 (April fools hack :/) and the later got banned for unauthorized charges in 2013 (Who knows why?)

        Loading editor
    • I got banned because someone scammed me

      Ballistic *Pls Stand by* that guy is. An ugly human being

        Loading editor
    • Same here. I have been banned twice on different accounts.

      -One account was banned because I said I was Scottish in Scots.

      -The other was banned after I was scammed.

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:
      YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Yeah, acebatonfan, what the heck is your definition of "liberal?"
      Other online games I have played used a whitelist filter (you're ONLY allowed to say words they have pre-approved) versus ROBLOX's blacklist filter (only words identified by the ROBLOX moderation as bad are filtered), but doesn't ROBLOX use a whitelist filter for 12- players?

      I find it funny most white dresses I made would end up getting blocked through ROBLOX's clothing filter.

      It seems ROBLOX is now using some kind of whitelist filter on the chat for 13+ users as well, and often if you say 1 word that ROBLOX doesn't like, they'll change your entire chat message to hashtags. Bullcrap...

        Loading editor
    • It is very annoying. I have said quite a few curse words and they have gone uncensored though.

        Loading editor
    • Viperinelight50 wrote:
      It is very annoying. I have said quite a few curse words and they have gone uncensored though.

      Those filters got so annoying that I had to make a list of filtered and unfiltered words that I discovered by using two devices running roblox in the same server while I said some words on one device to see if they came out as filtered on the other. It's pretty useful.

        Loading editor
    • -_-
      Warned
        Loading editor
    • MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote:
      -_-
      Warned

      They warned you for that ad because it's clickbait. That's one of the few deserved/normal warns/bans I've seen, a moment where moderaters actually correctly did their job.

        Loading editor
    • YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote:
      -_-
      Warned
      They warned you for that ad because it's clickbait. That's one of the few deserved/normal warns/bans I've seen, a moment where moderaters actually correctly did their job.

      Hurray! They finally banned one of those adverts. Now, we have left the numerous ones the moderators APPROVED

        Loading editor
    • Alienation999 wrote:
      YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote:
      -_-
      Warned
      They warned you for that ad because it's clickbait. That's one of the few deserved/normal warns/bans I've seen, a moment where moderaters actually correctly did their job.
      Hurray! They finally banned one of those adverts. Now, we have left the numerous ones the moderators APPROVED

      Yeah, i don't know why they are still approving those other clickbait ads lol

        Loading editor
    • Too busy rolling in swindled cash again are they?

        Loading editor
    • Alienation999 wrote:
      Too busy rolling in swindled cash again are they?

      lel yes, roblox loves dat cash

        Loading editor
    • Thundermaker300
      Thundermaker300 removed this reply because:
      Not related
      20:12, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Alienation999 wrote:
      Too busy rolling in swindled cash again are they?
      lel yes, roblox loves dat cash

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILTM83-wFgY

        Loading editor
    • Alienation999 wrote:
      YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Alienation999 wrote:
      Too busy rolling in swindled cash again are they?
      lel yes, roblox loves dat cash
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILTM83-wFgY

      Classic video! Lel

        Loading editor
    • Alienation999 wrote:

      YoouuufiveSeeeeepfive77 wrote:
      Alienation999 wrote:
      Too busy rolling in swindled cash again are they?
      lel yes, roblox loves dat cash

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILTM83-wFgY

      Love that video!

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      offensive
      22:49, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      not related to discussion
      22:49, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:49, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:50, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:50, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:50, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT/offensive
      22:52, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      offensive
      22:52, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:53, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:54, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Thundermaker300
      Thundermaker300 removed this reply because:
      Offensive
      22:55, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:58, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      22:58, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:21, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:22, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • SpongerisRBLX
      SpongerisRBLX removed this reply because:
      i
      23:13, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:24, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • SpongerisRBLX
      SpongerisRBLX removed this reply because:
      d
      23:14, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:22, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:22, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:22, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:23, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:23, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:24, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      OT
      23:24, August 10, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • @Acebatonfan, could you just please ban this kid? He's not going to stop anytime soon.

        Loading editor
    • Yes. I don't know what's up with him, but he needs to be blocked.

        Loading editor
    • As I said with the ticket super thread, I hope this thread doesn't becomes a drama thread(If it started to become a drama thread then it needs to be closed and contunied the moderation super thread on anouther super thread) but anyway, I heard that theres a Unauthorized credentials ban (Permanent IP), on a ban page but where is the proof? I never heard someone getting a Unauthorized credentials ban (Permanent IP).

        Loading editor
    • I haven't witnessed anyone receiving it, but it should true of it has stayed in the article.

        Loading editor
    • Imomj13 wrote:
      As I said with the ticket super thread, I hope this thread doesn't becomes a drama thread(If it started to become a drama thread then it needs to be closed and contunied the moderation super thread on anouther super thread) but anyway, I heard that theres a Unauthorized credentials ban (Permanent IP), on a ban page but where is the proof? I never heard someone getting a Unauthorized credentials ban (Permanent IP).

      It is a real ban, it's even on the roblox wikia page for Bans. It's also just called an IP ban.

        Loading editor
    • Bandicam 2016-08-11 14-40-12-820
      Is this even right?
        Loading editor
    • Keikyu1500Series wrote:
      Bandicam 2016-08-11 14-40-12-820
      Is this even right?

      Welcome to ROBLOX Moderation. We hope you enjoy your stay.

        Loading editor
    • Alienation999 wrote:
      Keikyu1500Series wrote:
      Bandicam 2016-08-11 14-40-12-820
      Is this even right?
      Welcome to ROBLOX Moderation. We hope you enjoy your stay.

      Welp, this isn't my first ban; I've received more unfair bans xD

        Loading editor
    • Keikyu1500Series wrote:

      Bandicam 2016-08-11 14-40-12-820
      Is this even right?

      Yes it is;

      https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=181029514

      • Don’t Post Raids on Other Sites or Forums
      Raiding other sites or ROBLOX forums is not allowed. It’s just plain uncivilized.
        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan
      Acebatonfan removed this reply because:
      vulgar
      12:36, August 13, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Are you saying that speaking a foreign language is threatening?

      Also, do not tell people to kill themselves.

        Loading editor
    • SpongerisRBLX wrote:
      Viperinelight50 wrote:
      Same here. I have been banned twice on different accounts.

      -One account was banned because I said I was Scottish in Scots.

      -The other was banned after I was scammed.

      Censored

      Don't make this into a drama thread please? I don't want this thread to be closed just like what happened to this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Roblox will start losing players if this unfair blocks and bans are continued.

        Loading editor
    • Now I Got An Warning Again For Posting Spam :(

      PS: My Roblox Is AlexandraMaria2500

        Loading editor
    • AlexandraMariaRoblox wrote:
      Now I Got An Warning Again For Posting Spam :(

      PS: My Roblox Is AlexandraMaria2500

      I Also Got An Warning For Scaming.

        Loading editor
    • We got another copy: Thread:98454

        Loading editor
    • My shirt got content deleted for being a purple shirt with "Southern Cafe" worded on it.

        Loading editor
    • My shirt got content deleted for having the Windows 95 logo on it >:(

        Loading editor
    • Thundermaker300 wrote: My shirt got content deleted for being a purple shirt with "Southern Cafe" worded on it.

      To date, I'm still convinced that I had a T-shirt (or was it a decal?) that was deleted because it had "y'all" on it. And I even made stupid posts complaining about it on the forums at one point years ago. ._.

        Loading editor
    • Was never banned in any way. The only bad thing I got were 3-4 warnings(yes, from the forums).

        Loading editor
    • Aezuica wrote:
      Was never banned in any way. The only bad thing I got were 3-4 warnings(yes, from the forums).

      You probably don't post on the forums often if you only have 4 warnings

        Loading editor
    • Got a warning for offsite links

      Suprised it wasn't because it said "You lick marbles all night"

      I730^pimgpsh thumbnail win distr

      I'll let this speak for itself.

        Loading editor
    • Benthegamerultimate wrote:
      Got a warning for offsite links

      Suprised it wasn't because it said "You lick marbles all night"

      I730^pimgpsh thumbnail win distr

      I'll let this speak for itself.

      Gg

        Loading editor
    • Benthegamerultimate wrote: Got a warning for offsite links

      Suprised it wasn't because it said "You lick marbles all night"

      I730^pimgpsh thumbnail win distr

      I'll let this speak for itself.

      14255599

      Me trying to read it.

        Loading editor
    • Images (12)

      Me looking at that picture.

        Loading editor
    • I was banned only once.

        Loading editor
    • I was banned for saying Assault rifle in phantom forces rip

        Loading editor
    • Help me god
      t

      all of the bans in one pic

        Loading editor
    • also me and two buddies raided off topic and saying nanking never occured. all i got was a warning, the duo a 1 day.

        Loading editor
    • I was banned for adult content, that's it.... -_- but that was back in February 2013.

        Loading editor
    • Epik Master wrote:

      Benthegamerultimate wrote: Got a warning for offsite links

      Suprised it wasn't because it said "You lick marbles all night"

      I730^pimgpsh thumbnail win distr

      I'll let this speak for itself.

      14255599

      Me trying to read it.

      Lightshot makes the images rather small, and that's what i used

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I think the mods like me, cause I have done a few abusive things on ROBLOX, and havent gotten banned at anytime, So what's wrong with me not getting banned...?

        Loading editor
    • Your a forgotten player. Those are rare

        Loading editor
    • he could be fortunate or something

        Loading editor
    • Lewisthewikiar wrote: Your a forgotten player. Those are rare

      I'm actually am Active in the account MettaSplaat (formerly know as stevediaz4567)

        Loading editor
    • MettaSplaat (formerly stevediaz4567), my current account was made November 20th, 2012.

        Loading editor
    • I've never gotten banned before, but I get warned for stuff like this:

      (Yes, this was my warning.)
      Advertise
        Loading editor
    • MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote:
      I've never gotten banned before, but I get warned for stuff like this: (Yes, this was my warning.)
      Advertise

      It probably wasn't accepted and got u a warning because you mentioned the c00lkidd GUI, found in exploits, which ROBLOX is against, and/or you told me to click that red button, cuasing ROBLOX to think the ad was clickbait. Clickbait ads are not aloud.

        Loading editor
    • Steve,I mean you dont get warnings or bans because your one of the people who are at the far back for roblox to search for if theres any bad stuff your doing. Believe me,your gonna get warned a long time away

        Loading editor
    • Viperinelight50 wrote:
      I would get you swatted for that!

      Swat Threat nice i would report to FBI LOL

        Loading editor
    • SpongerisRBLX wrote:
      Viperinelight50 wrote:

      Firstly, do not overreact like that. It is very childish and stupid to act like that.

      Remember, this dude is only 12 (by your attitude I think you're a 6 year old), so he can't do you too much harm. He isn't old enough to legally have a YouTube account or Social Media account etc.

      How much harm can a picture of your ROBLOX character getting beheaded cause anyway? None. I thought so.

      Do not call him cancer. That is absolutely revolting behavior. I would get you swatted for that.

      Swat Threat nice i would report to FBI LOL

      idiots always threatens to kill/swat people

        Loading editor
    • SpongerisRBLX
      SpongerisRBLX removed this reply because:
      as
      03:11, August 26, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Thundermaker300
      Thundermaker300 removed this reply because:
      We do not need the language, and admitting you're underaged which is strictly against Wikia policies.
      19:36, August 26, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I was banned for saying 'do not' on ROBLOX.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah right...

        Loading editor
    • Roblox is not dumb as that.

        Loading editor
    • Hakim is making up this whole story about "do not" being forbidden.

        Loading editor
    • lucky I got away from spelling full incorrectly (I typed in fukk by accident)

        Loading editor
    • Infinite escape

      I get away once again

        Loading editor
    • I was terminated once.

        Loading editor
    • instead of creating a super thread, why didn't you just remove every single type of thread like this?

        Loading editor
    • Got warned once.

        Loading editor
    • I got warned lots of times...

        Loading editor
    • MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote: I've never gotten banned before, but I get warned for stuff like this:

      (Yes, this was my warning.)
      Advertise

      I've seen many clickbait ads like those before.

        Loading editor
    • Account Deleted

      Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service.

      Reviewed: 6/26/2015 2:27:30 PM

      Moderator Note: Your account has been deleted because we don't want to keep dealing with your behavior on ROBLOX. You have been trying to upload many pictures of competitor games, but failed. You have been warned many times about that, but still continue to do it. We don't want people like you trying to ruin ROBLOX by turning it into something else. Stay off our site.


      Your account has been terminated.

        Loading editor
    • Bruh the Zetarian wrote: Account Deleted

      Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service.

      Reviewed: 6/26/2015 2:27:30 PM

      Moderator Note: Your account has been deleted because we don't want to keep dealing with your behavior on ROBLOX. You have been trying to upload many pictures of competitor games, but failed. You have been warned many times about that, but still continue to do it. We don't want people like you trying to ruin ROBLOX by turning it into something else. Stay off our site.


      Your account has been terminated.

      Dumb mods

        Loading editor
    • Bruh the Zetarian wrote:

      Bruh the Zetarian wrote: Account Deleted

      Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service.

      Reviewed: 6/26/2015 2:27:30 PM

      Moderator Note: Your account has been deleted because we don't want to keep dealing with your behavior on ROBLOX. You have been trying to upload many pictures of competitor games, but failed. You have been warned many times about that, butystill continue to do it. We don't want people like you trying to ruin ROBLOX by turning it into something else. Stay off our site.


      Your account has been terminated.

      Dumb mods

      Mods are lazy Right Now.

      Last year they were fine.

        Loading editor
    • Bruh the Zetarian
      Bruh the Zetarian removed this reply because:
      I accidentaly replied wrong
      23:24, September 12, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I got a reminder once, I don't remember very much about, but it was different than normal reminders.

      It said Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules. Reviewed: (date) Moderator note: Do not upload pictures of real people.

      and then it showed me one white box and it showed what I did

      and then under the white box it had like two paragraphs, but I didn't read them.

      it showed another white box, and the under that white box there were like a lot more paragraphs telling me not to do it anymore or something.. I literally had to scroll down the page and press "I agree"

      that reminder was very weird and I don't even know why all those paragraphs and sentences were there instead of just showing the usual. Maybe the moderators just wanted to get it into my head to not break the rules. I wish I took a picture or read those paragraphs or something. But I was freaking out because that was my first moderation and I didn't know what to do.

        Loading editor
    • I got warned because i was ranting about why i needed to call ROBLOX to change my under 13 account's age (my main)

        Loading editor
    • Not a ban of mine, but of my friend. He was hacked over the 4 months he hadn't played It won't even tell him what he did wrong, only says "This place is inappropriate for ROBLOX." and won't show anything.

      My brother also got a similar ban in which he was hacked about a week ago and his account was deleted.
      Report

      Part one: RavenpawTheLoner

      Report2

      RavenpawTheLoner

      Halokilr22

      Halokilr22's ban

        Loading editor
    • Roblox fourms in a nut shell

      Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service.

      Reviewed: 9/25/2016 8:45:30 AM

      Moderator Note: Do not spam the ROBLOX fourms

      Reason: Spam

      Offensive Item:

      HI ROBLOX!

      Please abid by the Roblox Community Guidlines so that ROBLOX can be fun for users all ages

      Your account has been disabled for one day. You can re-activate it on 9/26/2016 8:45:30 AM

      If you wish to appeal, please send an email to roblox.com

      whyyyyyyyyyyy

      roblox mods are so lazyyyyyyyy

        Loading editor
    • Nehuenloco wrote: I got warned because i was ranting about why i needed to call ROBLOX to change my under 13 account's age (my main)

      Do you need to be 13 or older to play ROBLOX?

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote:

      Nehuenloco wrote: I got warned because i was ranting about why i needed to call ROBLOX to change my under 13 account's age (my main)

      Do you need to be 13 or older to play ROBLOX?

      No, but if you put under 13 years you have the annoying hashtags

        Loading editor
    • I'm 15 and soon I'm going to be 16. I have hash tags even though I'm 15.

        Loading editor
    • I've never been banned, But I wanna get this off my chest.


      I was afk, In a game. People were reporting me for going through walls. Yet I was just AFK.

      When I came back I was so outraged that they kept reporting me and accusing me.

      I never got banned but.. I just wanted to get it off. Thanks guys. ~EthanHong0407 In Roblox


        Loading editor
    • Annoying people report for no reason and reporting doesn't work.

        Loading editor
    • HaiFire3344 wrote:
      Aezuica wrote:
      Was never banned in any way. The only bad thing I got were 3-4 warnings(yes, from the forums).
      You probably don't post on the forums often if you only have 4 warnings

      I post quite often when I'm bored, I just know what not to say

        Loading editor
    • Epik Master wrote:

      Benthegamerultimate wrote: Got a warning for offsite links

      Suprised it wasn't because it said "You lick marbles all night"

      I730^pimgpsh thumbnail win distr

      I'll let this speak for itself.

      14255599

      Me trying to read it.

      OOOOOO KOKORERA

        Loading editor
    • I got banned by putting a trollface on a gamepass.


      Like, wtf roblox?  Even Sorcus is a trollface...  
      Rlly?

      YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

        Loading editor
    • I got a warning for telling ethan gamer tv i didn't like him (i wasnt being mean i just told him that i wasn't a fan of him)

        Loading editor
    • Cheetos8089 wrote: I got a warning for telling ethan gamer tv i didn't like him (i wasnt being mean i just told him that i wasn't a fan of him)

      Probably one of the moderators liked ethangamertv so much that they warned you to not say that to their bae

        Loading editor
    • Tearshades435 wrote:
      Not a ban of mine, but of my friend. He was hacked over the 4 months he hadn't played It won't even tell him what he did wrong, only says "This place is inappropriate for ROBLOX." and won't show anything. My brother also got a similar ban in which he was hacked about a week ago and his account was deleted.
      Report

      Part one: RavenpawTheLoner

      Report2

      RavenpawTheLoner

      Halokilr22

      Halokilr22's ban

      You can also get an 0x1 error for inappropiate place.

        Loading editor
    • Seriously?
      RIP

      RIP IN PEACE (Really not)

        Loading editor
    • I got terminated once

      but i never appealed

      they said "Unauthorized Changes"

      but i was clicking to cancel my TBC

      and i was using button roblox provided

        Loading editor
    • Reporting doesnt even work as intended, like i saw some guy have a gaint chain of rude words and he said to to me.Reported wasn't even banned, Then when i killed him he called me a hacker and i got banned. Rip

        Loading editor
    • Got banned for 3 days for no known reason.

      My evidence was CONTENT BLOCKED but i think it was because i posted 2 links to rbxcdn with 2 adverts.

        Loading editor
    • Got banned for 3 days for "an unusual number" scam.

      Get 9999999999998 robux. Fake.

        Loading editor
    • kek told a guy to go to freevirus.com as a joke then gets a warning?

        Loading editor
    • I got 2 warnings for no reason. What I did was post something about mods. It was "inappropriate". It was about ROBLOX moderators. It's on ATR. Wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff?

        Loading editor
    • this thread died

        Loading editor
    • true

        Loading editor
    • I was banned for exposing someone. He got 1.7k people to buy a t-shirt, and promised he would use DevEx to give the money to a breast cancer charity, so I was angry and expressed myself on the forums. 
      Roblox...
        Loading editor
    • HaiFire3344 wrote:
      MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote:
      I've never gotten banned before, but I get warned for stuff like this: (Yes, this was my warning.)
      Advertise
      It probably wasn't accepted and got u a warning because you mentioned the c00lkidd GUI, found in exploits, which ROBLOX is against, and/or you told me to click that red button, cuasing ROBLOX to think the ad was clickbait. Clickbait ads are not aloud.

      My place still exists. It is WAAAAY more likely it is the red button. But there are people who clickbait you with the red button!!! I just guessed ROBLOX doesn't like MS Paint.

        Loading editor
    • I got warned for saying to a guy on Off Topic that only women shave their legs when men don't.

      ROBLOX really must need to do something with OldBaronMondo, he is probably the guy that bans me since he abuses his moderation powers.
      Warningfornothing
        Loading editor
    • admins once thought i was Kim Jong Un
      Ban1
        Loading editor
    • O.O

        Loading editor
    • Robbie Expired wrote:
      admins once thought i was Kim Jong Un
      Ban1

      inspected element

        Loading editor
    • Robbie Expired wrote:
      admins once thought i was Kim Jong Un
      Ban1

      Obviously Inspect Element, the "Our content moderators" message and the moderator note is way too long. There is also no "Your account has been terminated" and no "If you wish to appeal" message.

        Loading editor
    • Good job roblox..... I will not post on the forums anymore because of this by the way this was a loong time ago

      Accountdeleted

      good job roblox

        Loading editor
    • do you think roblox actually looks at the reports instead of giving out random bans

        Loading editor
    • 138w43998djnkedslf wrote:
      Good job roblox..... I will not post on the forums anymore because of this by the way this was a loong time ago
      Accountdeleted

      good job roblox

      "Don't cuss in the forums, if you do not abide by the rules still you get ip banned"

      That is obviously inspect element, moderator notes need to make sense.

        Loading editor
    • Im not how tf would insecpt element exist in 2011?

        Loading editor
    • that was in internet explorer

        Loading editor
    • ZunderscoreX2 wrote:
      Robbie Expired wrote:
      admins once thought i was Kim Jong Un
      Ban1
      inspected element


      Same and it wouldnt make any sense to moderators bc notes ae usually short.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe they changed the message they leave you when you get banned

        Loading editor
    • Kazukichan17 wrote:

      ZunderscoreX2 wrote:
      Robbie Expired wrote:
      admins once thought i was Kim Jong Un
      Ban1
      inspected element


      Same and it wouldnt make any sense to moderators bc notes ae usually short.

      Yeah fake

        Loading editor
    • Poor quackityhq got banned forever as shown in a video. His account is called quackityishot

        Loading editor
    • I got banned for a day once cause i said I don't like donald trump... Some guy comes up and says, well I HATE donald trump and he doesn't even recieve a warning.. Roblox, wth?

      I had a friend that said "Stop it, oders! Your od'er odor smells like eww." He got reported and banned for 3 days

        Loading editor
    • Okay234REALx
      Okay234REALx removed this reply because:
      i just want to
      18:36, June 19, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Okay234REALx wrote:
      My favorite ban : 
      Photshopped

      agh

      Obviously photoshopped. The moderator note is in a different font weight than usual.

        Loading editor
    • Agh

      LOL!

        Loading editor
    • Okay234REALx wrote:
      Agh

      LOL!

      it says " telamon smells like fish!"

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:
      Okay234REALx wrote:
      My favorite ban : 
      Photshopped

      agh

      Obviously photoshopped. The moderator note is in a different font weight than usual.


      I did copy the photo and photoshopped it.

        Loading editor
    • Okay234REALx wrote: I got banned for a day once cause i said I don't like donald trump... Some guy comes up and says, well I HATE donald trump and he doesn't even recieve a warning.. Roblox, wth?

      I had a friend that said "Stop it, oders! Your od'er odor smells like eww." He got reported and banned for 3 days

      But I like trump

        Loading editor
    • My alt got a warning

      and its not appropriate

      File:Fghgh.jpg
        Loading editor
    • Warm warn

      agg1wy1uw287

      Warned just because of an unnofensive template.

      Really, ROBLOX?

      All my other clothing has the same template and they're allowed.

        Loading editor
    • Did ROBLOX change the moderator notes, when i got banned for Don't talk about inappropriate topics on ROBLOX, it was different and said this.

      Ohdear

      I admit i did a bad thing.

      "This content is not appropriate for Roblox. Do not chat, post, or otherwise discuss inappropriate topics on Roblox."

        Loading editor
    • Acebatonfan wrote:
      Okay234REALx wrote:
      My favorite ban : 
      Photshopped

      agh

      You used paint.net.

        Loading editor
    • ZunderscoreX2 wrote:
      Acebatonfan wrote:
      Okay234REALx wrote:
      My favorite ban : 
      Photshopped

      agh

      You used paint.net.

      i wasnt the creator

      i was just saying its my favorite ban

        Loading editor
    • Lol, I actually used paint.net. I shouldve used csp instead. And I was the creator.

        Loading editor
    • Kazukichan17 wrote:
      My alt got a warning

      and its not appropriate

      File:Fghgh.jpg


      I swear I did that for no reason

        Loading editor
    • Kazukichan17 wrote:
      Kazukichan17 wrote:
      My alt got a warning

      and its not appropriate

      File:Fghgh.jpg

      I swear I did that for no reason


      This might be a possible ban for Oders in game.even though it was a decal I posted.

        Loading editor
    • Lol
      I could understand them warning me for a cuss, but in my mind "Hell" isn't a cuss. The filtering system allows it, so it must not be bad, right?

      Otherwise, there is nothing in the ToS or RCG.

      My one question to ROBLOX; If you have the energy to warn me, you must have the energy to tell me why you removed OT.

        Loading editor
    • Warned for posting about OT. @robbie You got warned for saying OT.

        Loading editor
    • Got a 3 day ban last night because of an old post from 2016 about the 9/11 terrorist attacks. I admit, i went too far. How did they even find the post anyway? Its an old OT post.

      File:Banned again.png
        Loading editor
    • Now I think banning me for this pic was sort of right... Intense Violence.
      Comics cover
        Loading editor
    • ReddyHakky1998 wrote: I was banned for saying 'do not' on ROBLOX.

      Rlly roblox???

        Loading editor
    • MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote: I've never gotten banned before, but I get warned for stuff like this:

      (Yes, this was my warning.)
      Advertise
      I think I could see a valid reason for banning this
      
        Loading editor
    • Pitstop132 wrote:
      Now I think banning me for this pic was sort of right... Intense Violence.
      Comics cover

      How long for?

        Loading editor
    • Tired of ROBLOX, apparentaly they must be searching through OT posts, just went AFK for an hour to finish a GTA IV mission to be greeted with a 3 day ban for a Family Guy post, this is BS

      http://roblox.wikia.com/wiki/File:Theheckroblox.png

        Loading editor
    • Pitstop132 wrote:

      MasterVelykOfEpicNess wrote: I've never gotten banned before, but I get warned for stuff like this:

      (Yes, this was my warning.)
      Advertise
      I think I could see a valid reason for banning this

      The rules say no clickbait ads, and it specifically mentions ads like "BET YOU CANT CLICK ME"

        Loading editor
    • Banned for THIS

      SRSLY???

      I got banned for this picture of an electric tower.

        Loading editor
    • http://prntscr.com/irrfn6 .... look at this..

        Loading editor
    • look at this
      .ff
        Loading editor
    • i got my account deleted for no reason when it said i was "abiding billing payment" when i was just playing a normal game with no mistakes. someone hacked my mother's paypal account and they bought stuff on my account so they could get me banned. not fair at all.

        Loading editor
    • im really starting to think these aren't real moderators now. they are just bots. if roblox doesn't stop with unfair bans or bans for no reason. they are just gonna lose players until theres just gonna be roblox and thats it.

        Loading editor
    • You can get banned or warned for saying "yes" -flamingo aka albertsstuff

        Loading editor
    • banned for 1 Day

      Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at Roblox has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules.

      Reviewed: 5/19/2018 1:16:36 AM

      Moderator Note: Do not upload excessively loud audio to Roblox.



      Reason: Inappropriate

      Offensive Item:

      D

      If moderated, 1 Assets will be affected

      Please abide by the Roblox Community Guidelines so that Roblox can be fun for users of all ages.

      Your account has been disabled for 1 day. You may re-activate it after 5/20/2018 1:16:36 AM.

      If you wish to appeal, please send an email to appeals@roblox.com.



      I got banned for creating an audio of the earrape flamingo song

      File:Earrape
        Loading editor
    • one time this idiot on jailbreak reported me because i was 'not following the rules of the game'. i was giving out free cards. as far as im aware there is no clear rule list that jailbreak has.

      a moment later i got a warning for saying 'guys come to jew'

      10/10 roblox moderation, not only do they give warnings and bans for absurd reasons, they also dont read the complaint.

        Loading editor
    • roblox moderation is bad i got an alt termed for "your username is inappropiate for roblox"

      doyouknowdawae43567

      WAT

        Loading editor
    • Imstillnotacooliscool wrote: roblox moderation is bad i got an alt termed for "your username is inappropiate for roblox"

      doyouknowdawae43567

      WAT

      Ugandan knuckles memes are against the rules.

        Loading editor
    • I get warned 25% of the time my uploaded T-shirts are not approved, which itself happens around 40% of the time, YET LITERALLY ALL MY MEME T-SHIRTS ARE RIPPED STRAIGHT FROM MY CLEAN MEME FOLDER, AND THEY ARE ALL APPROPRIATE. (Also, they are not Ugandan knuckles memes)

      They almost always (except for a bread to baby arm meme I didn't see the link in, that was justified) are appropriate.

      Proof there are moderator bots and that they are bad.

        Loading editor
    • Thundermaker300 wrote:

      Imstillnotacooliscool wrote: roblox moderation is bad i got an alt termed for "your username is inappropiate for roblox"

      doyouknowdawae43567

      WAT

      Ugandan knuckles memes are against the rules.

      they think its offensive

        Loading editor
      • thonk* ok roblox mods are bots
        Loading editor
    • Bans are rare for me, but moderation actions, such as warnings, deactivating accounts, and deleting decals, etc is pretty faulty and frequent. All without warrant, too. I once uploaded a bombastic shirt and I got my account detactivated because it was 'offensive.' However, the bans I received were understandable and a few years back, which in my opinion was when roblox was a lot freeer with the ban hammer. I was also *cough cough* more immature back then. So tldr, in my experience bans are usually accurate and fair (though still unpleasent) but other moderation actions are not. 

        Loading editor
    • roblox doesnt know da wae bc they 'think its offensive'

      i got alts termed for that

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message