FANDOM


  • all you is the same thing till you reach a money goal or kill cops for a small slef esteen boost while you watch crappy rblx YT'rs

      Loading editor
    • Dear Bloxy24.

      Honestly, I don't really know. I'm trying to do some research about this. In fact, This game is a knock off of Prison LIfe, and Redwood Prison. I'll respond when I am ready.

      Your transit service, awaits. 

        Loading editor
    • It's popular because people like raging

        Loading editor
    • Smolty wrote:

      Dear Bloxy24.

      Honestly, I don't really know. I'm trying to do some research about this. In fact, This game is a knock off of Prison LIfe, and Redwood Prison. I'll respond when I am ready.

      Your transit service, awaits. 


      First off, I wouldn't say "knockoff". Personally, it's more on the lines of "inspired". Secondly, I believe games like Jailbreak are the most popular because of their low complexity, but high depth of the gameplay.

      By complexity, I mean "What do you need to know before you can get to properly play the game?"

      All you need to know is the simple controls (sprinting, crouching, vehicle movement), how to obtain certain stuff like guns and keycards and how to use them, and the functions of places in the maps. Learning about how to play the game is slowly developed as you escape the prison and explore the map.

      Depth is where the "fun" aspect of this game comes into play.

      Both the police and the criminals have several options on what to do. The police have to think about where the criminals are and have clever ways of arresting them, while the criminals have to get the most money possible without having the police arresting them.

      These choices are made by the player, and the user interaction between themselves, the game, and other players is how this game stays active.
      It's why games like Jailbreak manage to stay on the top, while these "simulator games" such as Cash Grab Simulator fall to the bottom within a few days.

        Loading editor
    • Jailbreak is populer because the creator puts effort and items into the game. It becomes populer by advertising,sharing, and finally updates

        Loading editor
    • It's a fun and well-made game, that's how it's popular.

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion the game isn’t that bad but it could be better.

        Loading editor
    • Yes its a good game for me equalizing prison life.

      I mean They are both good game with different intesting things

        Loading editor
    • It's a well made game because the scripting and building is very good but it sure does get boring after a while

        Loading editor
    • Maybe because people like to escape jails.

        Loading editor
    • its fun and raging cause theres a lot of stuff to do at the prison while the cops keep aresting you and you start raging and its lagy but i don't get how its fun but other people think its fun

        Loading editor
    • What RBlitzwolfer said.

      The game is very easy to learn how to play and you can do many things. You can also form squads and try to rule a server, or just be that one cop who helps criminals escape. Choice is yours.

        Loading editor
    • i mean jailbreak is full different stuff than prison life. Prison life is like you always get shot at, even when your a criminal, you get shot as a prisoner. one time i got shot by a criminal when i was a prisoner.

        Loading editor
    • Well Jailbreak has a decent concept on paper. It's a good prison game but it gets boring briefly after playing because the only goal you really have is to get enough money to buy a ferrari or something. There could be so much more to this game.

        Loading editor
    • kids cant even afford ps3 and 13 dollars gta 5 so they play jailbreak

        Loading editor
    • Kot1playgames wrote:
      kids cant even afford ps3 and 13 dollars gta 5 so they play jailbreak

      shakespeare quote from 1625

        Loading editor
    • To be honest I think Jailbreak is "boring" I honestly think there isn't even anything more boring than Jailbreak personally, since all you do is steal money and as a cop you arrest criminals, and honestly it gets boring after that. The repeat is insanely time consuming and right after you played for awhile I literally get bored, and pretty much the basic of playing the game is pretty much annoying to me honestly. I'm not saying that I'm salty or anything like that, I'm just saying the simplistical idea of Jailbreak gets boring on how this got inspired to make Jailbreak games when previously the popular games were actually based off the same thing like Redwood, and Prison life. Just how they got inspired off those games really annoy me, I really want some original content "new" stuff not the same old game over and over again. Like I said previously the cops and criminal games were popular way back, and since got more players because of Jailbreak which is annoying since I think a lot of people really want something new on the top of top, not just the same game being popular because of inspiration of the two games that were previously popular. Well that's my personally opinion why Jailbreak is popular and I just added my personally opinion about it.

        Loading editor
    • RBlitzwolfer wrote:

      Smolty wrote:

      Dear Bloxy24.

      Honestly, I don't really know. I'm trying to do some research about this. In fact, This game is a knock off of Prison LIfe, and Redwood Prison. I'll respond when I am ready.

      Your transit service, awaits. 


      First off, I wouldn't say "knockoff". Personally, it's more on the lines of "inspired". Secondly, I believe games like Jailbreak are the most popular because of their low complexity, but high depth of the gameplay.

      By complexity, I mean "What do you need to know before you can get to properly play the game?"

      All you need to know is the simple controls (sprinting, crouching, vehicle movement), how to obtain certain stuff like guns and keycards and how to use them, and the functions of places in the maps. Learning about how to play the game is slowly developed as you escape the prison and explore the map.

      Depth is where the "fun" aspect of this game comes into play.

      Both the police and the criminals have several options on what to do. The police have to think about where the criminals are and have clever ways of arresting them, while the criminals have to get the most money possible without having the police arresting them.

      These choices are made by the player, and the user interaction between themselves, the game, and other players is how this game stays active.
      It's why games like Jailbreak manage to stay on the top, while these "simulator games" such as Cash Grab Simulator fall to the bottom within a few days.

      To be honest there are decent simulator games out there(ahem,bee swarm)

      Then there's the fact that jail break gets boring with the whole loop of breaking out,rob stuff,get caught and all that and then there's a issue of lag cuz the map is bigger than most games(maybe PBB was bigger,but it doesn't matter now) causing great lag.

      Note: I just quoted RBlitzwolfer for the simulator part not the rest and I'm too lazy to delete the rest.

        Loading editor
    • I think its overrated and I don't really like it that much. If its your cup of tea well good for you, but it definitely isnt mine. It's a more complex Cops and Robbers with some cashgrabs. But pretty much every game on the popular page has cash grabs, so, whatever. For me I could play it for maybe like 20 minutes to an hour but after that I might get bored.
      Yup...

      im sorry

      But as for why it is popular I think its because it keeps making updates to make the game a little more.. I honestly don't know how to explain it,  I guess keeping some challenge to it and new strategies for the cops and the criminals and at the same time keeping the game itself mainly simple. By adding new gear, cars, and the such, they give people both sides strategies, and this will make the game interesting because the players can develop strategies and then some players could make strategies to counter other players' strategies and so on and so forth. Also, not only that, many popular-ish ROBLOX YouTubers seem to have made videos about it, which is more pressure to play the game if your favorite YouTuber had played. It's also almost always literally the first game in Popular as well, so if you're a new player you'll probably check it out eventually and you might get sucked in to it. And like you said there were already two games somewhat like Jailbreak before its time, Prison Life and Redwood, so players were already getting used to the cops/robbers kind of game. When Jailbreak came out it improved those games by adding some more stuff and focusing more on actually catching & being on the run than trying to escape and trying to prevent escape. Which probably made stuff funner.

      (BTW I don't think its that awful. Just thought the grumpy cat would be funny. Sometimes I might play Jailbreak because it can be fun when I don't have any interest on the other games but like I said it gets repetitive and after an hour or so I get bored again.)

        Loading editor
    • RBlitzwolfer wrote:
      Smolty wrote:

      Dear Bloxy24.

      Honestly, I don't really know. I'm trying to do some research about this. In fact, This game is a knock off of Prison LIfe, and Redwood Prison. I'll respond when I am ready.

      Your transit service, awaits. 


      First off, I wouldn't say "knockoff". Personally, it's more on the lines of "inspired". Secondly, I believe games like Jailbreak are the most popular because of their low complexity, but high depth of the gameplay.

      By complexity, I mean "What do you need to know before you can get to properly play the game?"

      All you need to know is the simple controls (sprinting, crouching, vehicle movement), how to obtain certain stuff like guns and keycards and how to use them, and the functions of places in the maps. Learning about how to play the game is slowly developed as you escape the prison and explore the map.

      Depth is where the "fun" aspect of this game comes into play.

      Both the police and the criminals have several options on what to do. The police have to think about where the criminals are and have clever ways of arresting them, while the criminals have to get the most money possible without having the police arresting them.
       

      These choices are made by the player, and the user interaction between themselves, the game, and other players is how this game stays active.
      It's why games like Jailbreak manage to stay on the top, while these "simulator games" such as Cash Grab Simulator fall to the bottom within a few days.

      Not only that, but the constant updates keep people in the game. The main reason Prison Life died so quickly was because it had no updates, on the developer was very inactive. The last time Prison Life added something new was over 18 months ago. Also, asimo3089 and badcc are very active in their games, and they can be seen all the time. Not only in Jailbreak, but in other games. They have to deal with school, they try to update their game a lot. We aren't treated like trash by them too...

        Loading editor
    • i played jailbreak before, it wasnt bad tbh but i dont get why its WAY too popular, and i dont seem to get the feeling that its a great game, maybe its just me that im not into these kinda games, but at least can some one show an example why this game is good?

        Loading editor
    • Probably people like to explore the open world and grind for money? Yes, robbing may be wrong, but look at Grand Theft Auto..

        Loading editor
    • It's basically a rated E gta game

        Loading editor
    • Aren't realistic guns not kid-friendly?

        Loading editor
    • The game got to be meant for teens... Maybe?

        Loading editor
    • The game has customizable options for cars and such. That's a big W for me

        Loading editor
    • It parasites off of prison life

      even though the game is 'Inspired' its a straight-up copy, its a pay-to-win that would be seen in EA games, loot-boxes are the root of all evil.

      but i hear you say 'Oh your a blind bastard, its 'Safes.' 

      mate, there practicaly the same

        Loading editor
    • Even im not sure because this game is laggy, glitchy and too complex compared to the other prison games. The only thing i know why this game is popular is prob it got so many updates.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message