The trade system allows Builders Club members to trade limited hats, gears, and faces and eliminates the risk of being scammed.
Sending a trade request
To send a trade request, go to the person's profile and click More > Trade Items. A window will pop up that looks like this:
Hover your mouse over something that you want to learn more about!
Receiving a trade request
When you receive a trade request, ROBLOX will send you a PM. Follow the link to your trades tab to see it. Then, click "View Details." A window will pop up that tells you which items the sender is requesting to trade you. Evaluate the trade request and see if you like it.
Move your mouse over something that you want to learn about!
Note: Trades are irreversible. Be careful when deciding whether to accept, decline, or counter.
- The following are tips to help maximize your profit from trading.
- Not all items are equally desirable, regardless of RAP (Recent Average Price). Some items are traps, others are gold.
- Know the value of items. Knowing whether a trade is good or not can greatly help you.
- Weed out "bad" trades by setting the Trade Value Ratio in your account settings.
- Join a trading group and forum in LMaD (Let's Make a Deal). Being social will increase the number of trade requests you get.
- When RAP is in your favor, trade it. When RAP is not in your favor, sell it.
- Your trades are much more likely to be accepted if the RAP of your offer is close to the RAP of the items you're requesting.