Urban Assault Forces, sometimes referred to as UAF, is a ROBLOX super clan originally formed by Infinitive. Being one of the largest war clans known to ROBLOX, its member peak is 24,000. UAF has experienced 9 different leaders and 1 holder since its creation, and is currently led by DiscoHeaven.
Infinitive (Later, Sellethore)
- Leader - Infinitive
- Second in Command - Noboomer
- Third in Command - Lordvader1337
- Time span: Early 2010 - Mid 2010
Infinitive created the Urban Assault Forces in early 2010 after being a high rank in Frost Clan. There were 3 primary bases at the time: Recruitment Center, Fort Infinitive, and Fort Deuce. The Recruitment Center and Fort Infinitive were both built by Infinitive. Fort Deuce was constructed by Taart.
Although the clan began peacefully, war was soon waged with The Roblox Assault Team and United Clan of ROBLOX. UAF had approximately 1,000 members at this time. A clear victor of neither war was recorded. Following these hostilities, Infinitive departed for a vacation, leaving the fate of the group in the hands of Noboomer.
Noboomer (Later, XNoBoomX)
- Leader - Noboomer
- Second in Command - Lordvader1337
- Third in Command - Infinitive
- Time span: Mid 2010 - Early 2011
Noboomer was the second Leader of the Urban Assault Forces. During this time, NoBoomer was the only active high rank and hosted basically every event. The first important event to occur during this era was the beginning of UAF's second oldest alliance, Nightfall Clan. This alliance was made because Noboomer was a high rank in the group and wanted them to become allies, similar to how the Frost Clan alliance was made under Infinitive.
The fort used during this era was Fort Deuce, which was fought in during numerous wars. The three biggest victories of Noboomer's era were against The First Encounter Assault Recon, The Roblox Assault Team, and United Clan of ROBLOX. He had defeated both RAT and UCR for a second time, after Infinitive beat them during his leadership.
Noboomer was known as a fair leader, and was popular among his members. Soon after the defeat of United Clan of ROBLOX, Noboomer was threatened to be hacked by numerous high ranks in UCR, which led Infinitive to request for the clan back. He accepted and switched his account to XNoBoomX.
- Leader - Sellethore
- Second in Command - XNoBoomX
- Third in Command - LordVader1337
- Time span: Early 2011 - Early 2011
Sellethore (Infinitive) eventually returned from his vacation and redeemed his position as Leader on his new account, Sellethore. Shortly after, he found he no longer yearned to lead UAF, so he decided he was going to give it away. XNoBoomX suggested a vote between himself and Lordvader1337, and that the entire group could participate. Infinitive accepted his offer.
As it turned out, NoBoomer won approximately 80% of the votes, likely because he was more widely known for leading the group. However, Infinitive favored Lordvader1337 and unjustly gave him the group, despite the results of the vote.
The unfair results angered UAF's ally Nightfall Clan very much which led their current leader, Darxia to make XNoBoomX the Second in Command of Nightfall Clan, who out of rage went on to wage war against the Urban Assault Forces.
- Leader - Lordvader1337
- Second in Command - Pizzaboy52
- Third in Command - Sellethore
- Time span: Early 2011 - Early 2011
Lordvader1337 was extremely unpopular among his high ranks. He demoted multiple high ranks he was not fond of and made a friend of his, Pizzaboy52 Second in Command. He also exiled NoBoomer from the group. Activity decreased, and the member toll began to shrink. A new uniform was released at the start of the era. LordVader1337's decline eventually came because he couldn't take the pressure from Nightfall Clan.
Due to recent events in UAF MeowMixxed, the real life cousin of benblue9, began plotting. MeowMixxed had noticed how well his cousin had led United Clan of ROBLOX and ROBLOX Freedom Association so he decided that he would like to see him in action as a leader once again. MeowMixxed consulted his friend ColourTheory. Together, they mustered up enough Robux (30,000 each) to buy a Sparkle Time Fedora. They offered it to Lordvader1337 in exchange for UAF to be given to benblue9. Due to the current state of Urban Assault Forces and constant pressure from Nightfall Clan, he gave up and accepted the offer to sell the clan. The group was handed to ColourTheory.
- Commander - BenBlue9
- Second in Command - MOOJL
- Legislature - Bandito123; Fireantfive; SloppyCanada; EclipseEmily; MasterLock; XNoBoomX; MeowMixxed; ColourTheory
- Time span: Early 2011- Late 2011
Benblue9 was finally given Urban Assault Forces by ColourTheory after buying Builder's Club. By many, this is considered the Golden Era of UAF. Benblue9 gave UAF a Communist Russian theme shortly after being given the group. However, it was merely advertised that way. SunShine321 created Fort Mettenrich, which was soon replaced by Fort Kopervich, also built by Sunshine321.
With these changes also brought along some new enemies such as the rising Alversian Peoples' Navy. The Vaktovian Empire had ravished through the Clan World in a RoWar and one of their targets was our Motherland. UAF fought valiantly, but it was a battle that could not be won. During August, XNoBoomX finally was given ownership of Nightfall Clan. After long discussion between Benblue9 and XNoBoomX they agreed to end all hostility between UAF and NFC although they decided that re-allying each other was not the correct way to go, due to tensions between members in both groups. XNoBoomX was also allowed to rejoin UAF.
Soon after the Urban Assault Forces declared war on The Vaktovian Empire and managed to tie. After the tie, UAF declared war on Imperial Legionnaires. Many more wars were fought, but few were recorded. After eight months of leading, BenBlue9 left ROBLOX and granted ownership of UAF to MOOJL.
MOOJL (later, DiscoHeaven)
- Commander - MOOJL
- Second in Command - BBal
- Third in Command - Shadowsword; OldBarrel
- Time span: Late 2011 - Early 2012
MOOJL began his reign with many reforms, most of which were met with curiosity and by some, enthusiasm as he focused on lore and world building with the release of 'UAF: The City' in an attempt at expanding on the one note 'Russian communist' theme (though this was never completed in its entirety and is one of his larger first term failures). With time, however, he began gaining popularity as activity returned back to near benblue9 levels.
A special alliance, dubbed 'The Tri-Force' (after the the three part symbol of Hylian society) was created with Sleet Clan and The Grand Imperium, intending to foster mutualism between the mid-sized clans.
Most notably with high ranks during this era Legislature and co-Third in Command OldBarrel stole a large sum of Robux that were intended for advertising & stole technology developed by Catblox for the benefit of his group 'Ro-Nation'.
MOOJL feared for the safety of UAF after an infamous night in which unnamed friends of then-popular clan personality iBurning (a high rank from the group 'the Imperial Legionnaires', whom he'd befriended mere days prior) hacked into the ROBLOX site's admin panel in order to silently steal accounts and broadcast site wide messages. This led to the creation of his alternate account 'DiscoHeaven', a name he would stick with until his final days on ROBLOX. Soon afterward he struggled with personal issues and knew the best option was to pass the clan on temporarily, giving Bbal leadership.
During MOOJL's era the top leaders of the Urban Assault Forces and high ranks of other clans became close friends via the xFire chat client. The original members are listed as follows:
- LunaScamander (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- DragonOfTime (Vortex Security, ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Piede (Vortex Security, ROBLOX Assault Team)
- ColourTheory (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Tenniscat (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Generation418 (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Hevymetal591 (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- CrakTheRaven (The Grand Imperium)
- RodgerDoger (The Grand Imperium)
- DoomKnight495 (The Grand Imperium)
- Veltex (WIJ)
'The Social Circle', while not explicitly clan related, generally had access to the same pre-release group content that UAF high ranks did, viewing things such as the unfinished lore guide, drafts of policy, and helping to test new technology. MOOJL was often criticized for 'goofing off' too often when in game with them, though he defended it as 'strengthening alliances'.
* ColourTheory's participation in The Social Circle was minimal, and he didn't partake in UAF-related activities.
- Commander- Bbal
- Second in Command- DiscoHeaven
- Third in Command- ShadowSword
- Time span: Early 2012 - Early 2012
Bbal possessed UAF for a short period of time, refurbishing the classic 'Fort Deuce' and renaming it Fort Sapphire. Her introduction of new vehicles and her faux inability to drive them are still somewhat memetic within the group. She declared war on the X-101st Legion, a war that carried on into ShadowSword's Era. As she had already planned on leaving, she offered to return the group to MOOJL- then known as DiscoHeaven after he petitioned ROBLOX administration to permanently ban his original account. His new account lacked Builder's Club at the time, and as such they resolved that Shadowsword should hold the Commander position until asked to return the clan to DiscoHeaven.
- Commander- ShadowSword
- Second in Command- DiscoHeaven
- Third in Command- FalseWarrior000
- Time span: Early 2012 - Mid 2012
After advice from various high ranks ShadowSword abolished the 'specialization system' for ranking created in MOOJL's era. This uncomplicated the group's rank gaining process and brought a sense of normalcy back to the group. Shadowsword initially refused to return the group to DiscoHeaven, who begrudgingly agreed that he continue to lead in order to prevent a loyalty split between high ranks. This meant, however, that when ShadowSword finished his leadership he left the group, and ROBLOX, indefinitely.
DiscoHeaven (Later, MOO_JL)
- Commander- DiscoHeaven
- Second in Command- FalseWarrior000
- Third in Command- bloxman26; tbarpo; Vuqu; Romaster512
- Time span: Mid 2012 - Mid 2013
In an attempt at quelling fear amidst the group's constant hand changing DiscoHeaven decided to continue with many of ShadowSword's policies for the remainder of his leadership. However, high rank allegiances had been strained throughout the process of his return to Commander. This led to concerns being raised by veteran high ranks of the group about the 'corruption' of other leaders in UAF, eventually leading to their demotions and permanent exiles for LordVydraak, Ryanr23, and Sidous25. As these high ranks found themselves ousted on shaky grounds other members followed, putting DiscoHeaven in a bind. This marked the return of Bbal as a high rank when FalseWarrior000 and Vuqu retired, a decision that was so widely disputed that she became discouraged and quit the clan world for good not long after.
DiscoHeaven retired UAF: The City, symbolically demolishing the intense focus he had initially placed on world building as he returned to the Benblue9 era classic, Fort Kopervich, renovating it with (rather poorly polished) new passages to reinvigorate the excitement of raiding and defending along with upgraded weaponry and a new capture system courtesy of Tbarpo.
In September, 2012, DiscoHeaven granted amnesty to those he believed he had punished unfairly, including SloppyCanada, a benblue9 era high rank who had been vocally against him since his demotion, even going so far as to edit the Urban Assault Force's ROBLOX Wikia page with falsified information years after DiscoHeaven had quit ROBLOX.
After some time Tbarpo quietly (and to many, mysteriously) exited the clan world after talking privately with DiscoHeaven and so the position of Third in Command was granted to Bloxman26. This was just in time for him to take leadership after DiscoHeaven and FalseWarrior000 resolved that they were too inactive to benefit the group.
- Commander- bloxman26
- Second in Command- FalseWarrior000; TntBoy2001; ShatteredRealites120
- Third in Command- Ignitos
- Time span: Mid 2013 - Late 2013
BloxMan26 immediately made some minor alterations in UAF, such as creating new ranks, changing the description, and demoting inactive high ranks. FalseWarrior000 eventually retired as Second in Command, giving the position to TNTBoy2001. TNTBoy2001 also retired, and his position was given to ShatteredRealites120. A new fort was then created by Urban Development. It came to be known as Fort Aries. TBarpo returned, with much regret regarding his sudden disappearance. He recreated the guns used at Aries into a much more effective model. Thus far into the era, UAF has defeated Electro Legion, The Federation of Supremacy, and Black Wolf Empire. In this era, the Urban Assault Forces has lost it's theme of Communism. At this point in time, UAF did not have a Second in Command, after ShatteredRealites120's resignation. Blox knew that he was going to be inactive, so he handed over the group to his trusted recently returning Second in Command, Falsewarrior000
- Emperor- Falsewarrior000
- Second in Command- MEI_JL; Acestrum; ShatteredRealities120
- Third in Command- bloxman26
- Time span: Late 2013 - Mid 2016
UAF then declared war on the Robloxian Special Forces (RSF), under Fruitbox, and won a stunning 50-0 victory against them. Falsewarrior then initiated the UAF-SC war, which ended with a score of 4-3 in UAF's favor. The Urban Assault Forces achieved its war aims in the brief UAF-UCR war, resulting in a UAF victory. The Urban Assault Forces defeated The Robloxian Army TRA with a warscore of 50-3, avenging any perceived insult against them.
Soticule Forces and RAA declared war against UAF and The Grand Imperium on February 27th, 2015. Following drawn-out negotiations and delays by certain members of the TGI/RAA HICOMs, the war split into a UAF-RAA war and a TGI-SF war, the latter a resounding SF victory.
The UAF-RAA (4/9/15 to 4/12/15) war was fought in April of 2015. A furious UAF offensive at the war's onset resulted in Synoan's withdrawal on April 12, 2015 with a final score of 2-0 in UAF's favor.
Later on, they declared war on The Vaktovian Empire, in which Vaktus accepted. This was also the first war they participated in when they switched back to their old theme. UAF started to win 3-1 against VAK, until VAK caused ceasefire to discuss more fair terms. The terms then got out of control, and the war was canceled. One notable strategy False had against VAK was not allowing any new VAC members into VAC, due to the fact that there was a lot of hype for VAKs old theme coming back.
After a few months, False announced another dark age of UAF, even though False was considered one of the best leaders at UAF.
The Chivarlious Dominace decared war on UAF, which False accepted. The warscore came to around 11-7 with TCD leading in wins. UAF, wanting to start an alliance between both clans, surrendered and an alliance was created between both clans.
UAF participated in the Alversian Peoples' Navy v Concord of Exiles war on APN's side, which ended 3-0 after CONEX surrendered (Campy broke 2 of his own war terms of Shutting down the fort without permission and changing part of their fort without permission.) After this the two groups allied.
UAF posted a forum, which included the group famous UAF rap. However, SteffJonez, the leader of John's Cobras at that time, mocked the rap on that same forum. UAF, angered by this, decided to raid Fort Fang. However, seconds before victory, an admin had shutdown the raid which further angered UAF and they decided to declare war on JC, which became known as "The War of the Rap". JC became supported by its allies Tad's Cobras, Veloxic Empire (As well as Lortex Security supporting VE) and RAA mercenaries hired by TC's leader Tadcool. This cause many allies and other clans to support UAF, which included Alversian Peoples' Navy, The Chivalrous Dominance, United Clan of Roblox, Fire Warriors Clan, and The Brotherhood (A JC rebellion group consisting of AtomicRXN and several former JC veterans). After many successful raid wins from UAF and its allies, JC was sold to EmperorRyzoft of Green Gods. Later, he gave the group to Atomic, switching JC's side in the war. TC, VE, and LS alliance came to end, with all of them declaring war on each other (LS also switched sides in the war). UAF and its allies continued to raid both VE and TC, and declared victory with a stunning 25-0 war score. Falsewarrior000 has the record of leading UAF for the longest time (nearly 3 years).
- Commander - DiscoHeaven
- Second in Command - BakuganChamp7
- Third in Command - RW3e
- Time span: Mid 2016 - Early 2017
MOO_JL (now DiscoHeaven) has only recently taken command on UAF, being the first leader to have more than two terms leading the group. Opening his term leading Urban Assault Forces, he opened up High Rank Applications to try improve the internal structure of the group.
Head of Diplomatic Affairs, Flaminquo, terminated the UAF-FOA alliance which was seen as controversial by the Clans & Guilds forum. The UAF-FoA alliance started at the beginning of The Grand Imperium era when UAF was it's first ally. Both clans helped each other when in need, and the termination of the alliance caused huge tension between the two clans. As a result of the unalliance, FoA raided UAF many times, and ex-leader and founder of FoA, DystraTala, declared war on UAF with his own group. Negotiations failed to move forward despite UAF's interest to accept the war.
Shortly after he opened his terms, Flaminquo was promoted to General along with MediKat and victoria621 seen as controversial by members l3oss and INVASlON who were then placed on a blacklist. On the 21st January 2017, it was announced that MOOJL/DiscoHeaven would once again pass down the leadership of UAF to another person being Bakuganchamp7.
- Commander - Bakuganchamp7
- Second in command - Flaminquo, saumibane
- Third in command - RW3e
Divisions are held by Commander Bakuganchamp7 or ThePhoenixDev. If held by Bakuganchamp7 or ThePhoenixDev, they are led by the person under their rank.
Chief: Consul Flaminquo
Covert Operations of Patria. They go behind the lines and complete our task without the public knowing. They contain elite fighters, agents and the sharpest people of the Motherland. Entrance is Try-Out/Invitation only.
Knight of the Imperial Phoenix: Commander Bakuganchamp7
Grey Knights is a division composed of the elite swordsmen of Urban Assault Forces. Urban Assault Forces Grey Knights serves primarily as the sword fighting counterpart of Preliators. Our brave swordsmen dedicate themselves to the purpose of defending the Motherland, and training others for this same cause. Acceptance is Try-Out/Invitation only.
Director of Justice: General RW3e
Supreme Court is the core of the Urban Assault Forces justice system, dedicated to resolving and mediating issues within the clan between its members. Cases are based on short series of hour long sessions, public to spectators who are also citizens of Patria. Acceptance is free to join as a Spectator, other positions are Application only.
Commissioner: General RW3e
Secret Police is an elite task force that sets out to maintain order within the clan. As a group of the most highly trusted members of the Urban Assault Forces, they enforce our codex throughout any clan related platform and ensure our member's safety. Acceptance is Try-Out only.
Patrian Development Initiative
Supervisor: Commander Bakuganchamp7 & Consul Flaminquo
Patrian Development Initiative is purposed for assisting development in all aspects for clans owned by UAF's Empire. We are dedicated to revitalizing and rebuilding clans who willing to assist our future in return.
Executive: Consul Flaminquo
UAF's Immortals is the division for those looking to have fun, and participate in exciting tournaments as a member of the Urban Assault Forces. These include weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, and the seasonal events. These events may offer prizes to those who excel. Acceptance is Private+ or allied members only.
Chairman: Commander Bakuganchamp7
This is where nearly all of UAF's technology and propaganda is crafted. This tech holds the best builders, graphic artists, scripters and intelligence that UAF has to offer. Acceptance is Application/Invitation only.
- Fort Infinitive - Sellethore
- Fort Deuce - TaaRt
- Recruitment Center - Sellethore/Infinitive
- Fort Mettenrich - Sunshine321
- Fort Bonaparte - TaaRt
- Fort Kopervich - Sunshine321
- Fort Promeyus - Sunshine321
- The City - MOOJL, Brickster1234, TaaRt
- Fort Sapphire - Sellethore/Infinitive
- Fort Aries - Urban Development
- Fort Sapphire - Sellethore/Infinitive and Retouched by MouldyNukeBombAbs
- Fort Sapphire 1.5: The Final Generation - Bakuganchamp7
- The Genesis Islands - Moulded, Bakuganchamp7, Ingression, and UrbanPhoenix.
- Fort Sapphire II - Phoenix Technologies
- Phoenix City - Phoenix Technologies
- Recruitment Center II - Phoenix Technologies
- Kopervich Redux - Bakuganchamp7
- Red Sandstorm - Phoenix Technologies
- Stonecarve River Valley - Phoenix Technologies
- Ashfall - Bakuganchamp7
- Stonecarve River Valley (RPG Edition) - Phoenix Technologies
- Kopervich 2016 - Bakuganchamp7
- Black Wolf Empire x3 [bloxman26 x2, Falsewarrior000]
- Avantus [Falsewarrior000]
- The Robloxian Army x4 [MOOJL/DiscoHeaven/MOO_JL x2, Falsewarrior000 x2]
- RAA [shadowsword]
- Alversian Peoples' Navy x3 [Sellethore, Infinitive, shadowsword]
- Nightfall Clan x3 [shadowsword, DiscoHeaven x2]
- Reign of Chaos [bloxman26]
- Fire Warriors Clan [bloxman26]
- Valor Legion [shadowsword]
- Electro Legion x2 [bloxman26, Falsewarrior000]
- Ro-Force [DiscoHeaven]
- Green Gods [DiscoHeaven]
- First Encounter Assault Recon [DiscoHeaven]
- Roblox Assault Team x2 [Infinitive, Falsewarrior000]
- United Clan of ROBLOX x3 [DH x2, FalseWarrior000]
- X-101st [shadowsword]
- Iron Force [bloxman26]
- John's Cobras x2 [shadowsword, Falsewarrrior000]
- RSF [Falsewarrior000]
- Vortex Security [FalseWarrior000
- Sleet Clan [FalseWarrior000]
- Tad's Cobras [FalseWarrior000]
- Veloxic Empire [FalseWarrior000]
- SunShine321 claims that BenBlue9 promised her Robux for building Fort Kopervich, but he never paid her after she built it.
- BBal is UAF's only female Commander to date.
- UAF's motto has an error. "Pro Patria," Latin for "For the Fatherland," was thought to mean "Pro Matria," meaning "For the Motherland."
- During BenBlue9's Era, UAF had an anthem: Long Live Our Soverign Motherland Built by the People's Might Hand Long Live Her People, United and Free Strong in a Friendship Tried by Fire Long May Our Crimson Flag Inspire Shining for All Persons to See
- In MOOJL/DiscoHeaven's era UAF ditched the anthem and picked up a rap instead.
- Fort Sapphire II was the first UAF fort to implement the ROBLOX Player Point (PP) System, offering 150 PP for 5 KOs, up to 35 KOs.
- The Genesis Islands were the shortest lived of all UAF bases, it was only around for 1 week before being decommissioned.
- Sidous25 (Now known as SidousThePwnda) and decknut200 are examples of some of the few members to have been in every era of UAF since it was created by Sellethore all the way to the current reign of MOO_JL.
- May 9th, 2016 is considered "No Frostian Day" In Urban Assault Forces, which is the day famous member CALLOFDUTYYGHOST, now known as Mangolizing made us a new UAF Rap and a new propaganda poster
- MOOJL/DiscoHeaven, now known as MOO_JL is the first leader in UAF's history to have three terms leading.
- Falsewarrior000 currently holds the record for the longest period of time leading UAF, which is two years and 10 months.