Urban Assault Forces (UAF), also known as the Patrian Empire, is a historical and legendary clan originally formed by Sellethore. In around seven years time, the Urban Assault Forces has grown from a small scale clan, revitalized by Benblue9, into a large community of members who have stayed loyal over the years working tirelessly to maintain the as one of the most prestigious and respected clans to date.
UAF is acknowledged by the C&G as one of the best and most influential clans to exist.
sellethore (Later, Infinitive)
- Boss - Sellethore
- Second in Command - XNoBoomX
- Third in Command - Lordvader1337
- Time span: Early 2010 - Mid 2010
Being the year of UAF's conception at the hands of sellethore, XNoBoomX, and Lordvader1337, 2010 marked the beginning of the Urban Assault Forces as an official clan. Originally founded as a "splinter group" of Frost Clan with the intentions of being a democratic elite urban raiding force, this era is forgotten by most members of the community. Poor decisions made early on during this time period is what failed to propel UAF to instant success, much like some other clans during this period. However, after a few months of growth, UAF decided to declare war on The Roblox Assault Team and United Clan of ROBLOX, which had gained the group instant popularity and recognition.
- Leader - XNoBoomX
- Second in Command - Lordvader1337
- Third in Command - Infinitive
- Time span: Mid 2010 - Early 2011
Following these conflicts, sellethore departed on a planned vacation and handed the group down to XNoBoomX. As his first act as Leader, XNoBoomX decided to capitalize on UAF's previous two wars and declare war on both X-101st and The First Encounter Assault Recon. As he had hoped, the wars turned out to be as success and grew the clan. Activity was at an all time high since creation, despite XNoBoomX being the only active high rank. Shortly after these conflicts, the second oldest notable alliance, the UAF-NFC alliance, was founded because XNoBoomX was a high rank (and later the Chancellor) of Nightfall Clan. It was during this time that much needed reforms took place, where the inactive HRs were wiped out and replaced with new and competent members. XNoBoomX was known as a fair leader and was popular among his members. Soon after the defeat of United Clan of ROBLOX, XNoBoomX was threatened to be hacked by numerous high ranks in UCR, which led Infinitive to request for the clan back. To nobody's surprise, the group was returned.
- Founder - Infinitive
- Second in Command - XNoBoomX
- Third in Command - LordVader1337
- Time span: Early 2011 - Early 2011
Infinitive's second term of leadership was the shortest in UAF's history, only lasting around three weeks. The reason for this was his self-discovery that he no longer wished to lead the Urban Assault Forces. XNoBoomX suggested an election between himself and Third in Command Lordvader1337 that the whole group would be able to participate in. Infinitive accepted this offer. As it turns out, XNoBoomX won approximately 80% of the votes, likely because he was more widely known for previously leading the group. However, Infinitive favored Lordvader1337 and unjustly gave him the group despite the results of the vote. Infinitive's involvement with rigging the election angered ally Nightfall Clan to the point where they intervened and declared war on UAF.
- Boss - Lordvader1337
- Second in Command - Pizzaboy52
- Third in Command - sellethore
- Time span: Early 2011 - Early 2011
Lordvader1337 was extremely unpopular among his high ranks due to receiving the group by corrupt means. He was encouraged to pass the group onto its "true" leader, XNoBoomX. This led him to demote the supporters of XNoBoomX and made his friend Pizzaboy52 the Second in Command of UAF. These actions led to constant destruction of Lordvader1337's leadership from Nightfall Clan. Due to recent events in UAF, MeowMixxed, the real life cousin of Benblue9, began plotting. MeowMixxed had noticed how well his cousin had led the United Clan of ROBLOX and the ROBLOX Freedom Association so he decided that he would like to see him in action as a leader once again. MeowMixxed consulted his friend, ColourTheory, and together, they mustered up enough Robux (30,000 each) to buy a Sparkle Time Fedora. They offered it to Lordvader1337 in exchange for UAF to be given to Benblue9. Due to the current state of Urban Assault Forces and constant pressure from Nightfall Clan, Lordvader1337 gave up and accepted the offer to sell the clan. The group was handed to ColourTheory until Benblue9 purchased Builder's Club.
- Commander - benblue9
- Second in Command - MOOJL
- Legislature - bandito123; fireantfive; sloppycanada; EclipseEmily; MasterLock; XNoBoomX; MeowMixxed; ColourTheory
- Time span: Early 2011- Late 2011
Benblue9 was finally given Urban Assault Forces by ColourTheory after buying Builder's Club. By many, this is considered the Golden Era of UAF. Benblue9 gave UAF a Communist Russian theme shortly after being given the group. However, it was merely advertised that way. SunShine321 created Fort Mettenrich, which was soon replaced by Fort Kopervich, also built by Sunshine321.
With these changes also brought along some new enemies such as the rising Alversian Peoples' Navy. In addition, the Vaktovian Empire was tearing through the clan world and one of their targets became UAF. UAF fought valiantly, but it was a battle that could not be won. During August, XNoBoomX finally was given ownership of Nightfall Clan. After long discussion between Benblue9 and XNoBoomX they agreed to end all hostility between UAF and NFC although they decided that re-allying each other was not the correct way to go, due to tensions between members in both groups. XNoBoomX was also allowed to rejoin UAF.
Soon after, the Urban Assault Forces declared war on The Vaktovian Empire and managed to tie. After the tie, UAF declared war on Imperial Legionnaires. Many more wars were fought, but few were recorded. After eight months of leading, benblue9 left ROBLOX and granted ownership of UAF to MOOJL.
MOOJL (later, DiscoHeaven)
- Head of Legislation - MOOJL
- Second in Command - Bbal
- Third in Command - shadowsword; OldBarrel
- Time span: Late 2011 - Early 2012
MOOJL began his reign with many reforms, most of which were met with curiosity and by some, enthusiasm as he focused on lore and world building with the release of 'UAF: The City' in an attempt at expanding on the one note 'Russian communist' theme (though this was never completed in its entirety and is one of his larger first term failures). With time, however, he began gaining popularity as activity returned back to near benblue9 levels.
A special alliance, dubbed 'The Tri-Force' (after the the three part symbol of Hylian society) was created with Sleet Clan and The Grand Imperium, intending to foster mutualism between the mid-sized clans.
Most notably with high ranks during this era Legislature and co-Third in Command OldBarrel stole a large sum of Robux that were intended for advertising & stole technology developed by Catblox for the benefit of his group 'Ro-Nation'.
MOOJL feared for the safety of UAF after an infamous night in which unnamed friends of then-popular clan personality iBurning (a high rank from the group 'the Imperial Legionnaires', whom he'd befriended mere days prior) hacked into the ROBLOX site's admin panel in order to silently steal accounts and broadcast site wide messages. This led to the creation of his alternate account 'DiscoHeaven', a name he would stick with until his final days on ROBLOX. Soon afterward he struggled with personal issues and knew the best option was to pass the clan on temporarily, giving Bbal leadership.
During MOOJL's era the top leaders of the Urban Assault Forces and high ranks of other clans became close friends via the xFire chat client. The original members are listed as follows:
- LunaScamander (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- DragonOfTime (Vortex Security, ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Piede (Vortex Security, ROBLOX Assault Team)
- ColourTheory (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Tenniscat (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Generation418 (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- Hevymetal591 (ROBLOX Assault Team)
- CrakTheRaven (The Grand Imperium)
- RodgerDoger (The Grand Imperium)
- DoomKnight495 (The Grand Imperium)
- Veltex (WIJ)
'The Social Circle', while not explicitly clan related, generally had access to the same pre-release group content that UAF high ranks did, viewing things such as the unfinished lore guide, drafts of policy, and helping to test new technology. MOOJL was often criticized for 'goofing off' too often when in game with them, though he defended it as 'strengthening alliances'.
* ColourTheory's participation in The Social Circle was minimal, and he didn't partake in UAF-related activities.
- Commander- Bbal
- Second in Command- DiscoHeaven
- Third in Command- shadowsword
- Time span: Early 2012 - Early 2012
Bbal possessed UAF for a short period of time, refurbishing the classic 'Fort Deuce' and renaming it Fort Sapphire. Her introduction of new vehicles and her faux inability to drive them became a running inside joke within the clan. She declared war on the X-101st Legion, a war that carried on into shadowsword's Era. As she had already planned on leaving, she offered to return the group to MOOJL- then known as DiscoHeaven after he petitioned ROBLOX administration to permanently ban his original account. His new account lacked Builder's Club at the time, and as such they resolved that shadowsword should hold the Commander position until asked to return the clan to DiscoHeaven.
- Commander- shadowsword
- Second in Command- DiscoHeaven
- Third in Command- Falsewarrior000
- Time span: Early 2012 - Mid 2012
After advice from various high ranks shadowsword abolished the 'specialization system' for ranking created in MOOJL's era. This uncomplicated the group's rank gaining process and brought a sense of normalcy back to the group. shadowsword initially refused to return the group to DiscoHeaven, who begrudgingly agreed that he continue to lead in order to prevent a loyalty split between high ranks. This meant, however, that when shadowsword finished his leadership, he left the group, and ROBLOX, indefinitely.
- Commander- DiscoHeaven
- Second in Command- Falsewarrior000
- Third in Command- bloxman26; tbarpo; Vuqu; Romaster512
- Time span: Mid 2012 - Mid 2013
In an attempt at quelling fear amidst the group's constant hand changing DiscoHeaven decided to continue with many of shadowsword's policies for the remainder of his leadership. However, high rank allegiances had been strained throughout the process of his return to Commander. This led to concerns being raised by veteran high ranks of the group about the 'corruption' of other leaders in UAF, eventually leading to their demotions and permanent exiles for LordVydraak, Ryanr23, and Sidous25. As these high ranks found themselves ousted on shaky grounds other members followed, putting DiscoHeaven in a bind. This marked the return of Bbal as a high rank when Falsewarrior000 and Vuqu retired, a decision that was so widely disputed that she became discouraged and quit the clan world for good not long after.
DiscoHeaven retired UAF: The City, symbolically demolishing the intense focus he had initially placed on world building as he returned to the Benblue9 era classic, Fort Kopervich, renovating it with (rather poorly polished) new passages to reinvigorate the excitement of raiding and defending along with upgraded weaponry and a new capture system courtesy of Tbarpo.
In September, 2012, DiscoHeaven granted amnesty to those he believed he had punished unfairly, including SloppyCanada, a benblue9 era high rank who had been vocally against him since his demotion, even going so far as to edit the Urban Assault Force's ROBLOX Wikia page with falsified information years after DiscoHeaven had quit ROBLOX.
After some time Tbarpo quietly (and to many, mysteriously) exited the clan world after talking privately with DiscoHeaven and so the position of Third in Command was granted to bloxman26. This was just in time for him to take leadership after DiscoHeaven and Falsewarrior000 resolved that they were too inactive to benefit the group.
- Commander- bloxman26
- Second in Command- Falsewarrior000; TntBoy2001; ShatteredRealites120
- Third in Command- Ignitos
- Time span: Mid 2013 - Late 2013
bloxman26 immediately made some minor alterations in UAF, such as creating new ranks, changing the description, and demoting inactive high ranks. Falsewarrior000 eventually retired as Second in Command, giving the position to TNTBoy2001. TNTBoy2001 also retired, and his position was given to ShatteredRealites120. A new fort was then created by Urban Development. It came to be known as Fort Aries. TBarpo returned, with much regret regarding his sudden disappearance. He recreated the guns used at Aries into a much more effective model. Thus far into the era, UAF has defeated Electro Legion, The Federation of Supremacy, and Black Wolf Empire. In this era, the Urban Assault Forces has lost it's theme of Communism. At this point in time, UAF did not have a Second in Command, after ShatteredRealites120's resignation. Blox knew that he was going to be inactive, so he handed over the group to his trusted recently returning Second in Command, Falsewarrior000
- Commander "Emperor"- Falsewarrior000
- Second in Command- Acestrum; ShatteredRealities120; DiscoHeaven; Bakuganchamp7 (de facto)
- Third in Command- bloxman26
- Time span: Late 2013 - Late 2016
UAF then declared war on the Robloxian Special Forces (RSF), under Fruitbox, and won a stunning 50-0 victory against them. Falsewarrior then initiated the UAF-SC war, which ended with a score of 4-3 in UAF's favor. The Urban Assault Forces achieved its war aims in the brief UAF-UCR war, resulting in a UAF victory. The Urban Assault Forces defeated The Robloxian Army TRA with a warscore of 50-3, avenging any perceived insult against them.
Soticule Forces and RAA declared war against UAF and The Grand Imperium on February 27th, 2015. Following drawn-out negotiations and delays by certain members of the TGI/RAA HICOMs, the war split into a UAF-RAA war and a TGI-SF war, the latter a resounding SF victory.
The UAF-RAA (4/9/15 to 4/12/15) war was fought in April of 2015. A furious UAF offensive at the war's onset resulted in Synoan's withdrawal on April 12, 2015 with a final score of 2-0 in UAF's favor.
Later on, they declared war on The Vaktovian Empire, in which Vaktus accepted. This was also the first war they participated in when they switched back to their old theme. UAF started to win 3-1 against VAK, until VAK caused ceasefire to discuss more fair terms. The terms then got out of control, and the war was canceled. One notable strategy False had against VAK was not allowing any new VAC members into VAC, due to the fact that there was a lot of hype for VAKs old theme coming back.
After a few months, False announced another dark age for UAF, even though False was considered one of the best leaders at UAF.
The Chivalrous Dominance declared war on UAF, which False accepted. The final score came to be 11-7 in TCD's favor. After the war and UAF's formal surrender, the two groups declared an alliance.
UAF participated in the Alversian Peoples' Navy v Concord of Exiles war on APN's side, which ended 3-0 after CONEX surrendered (Campy broke 2 of his own war terms of shutting down the fort without permission and changing part of their fort without permission.) After the war, APN and CONEX unallied.
UAF posted a forum, which included the group famous UAF rap. However, SteffJonez, the leader of John's Cobras at that time, mocked the rap on that same forum. UAF, angered by this, decided to raid Fort Fang. However, seconds before victory, an admin had shutdown the raid which further angered UAF and they decided to declare war on JC, which became known as "The War of the Rap". JC became supported by its allies Tad's Cobras, Veloxic Empire (As well as Lortex Security supporting VE) and RAA mercenaries hired by TC's leader Tadcool. This cause many allies and other clans to support UAF, which included Alversian Peoples' Navy, The Chivalrous Dominance, United Clan of Roblox, Fire Warriors Clan, and The Brotherhood (A JC rebellion group consisting of AtomicRXN and several former JC veterans). After many successful raid wins from UAF and its allies, JC was sold to EmperorRyzoft of Green Gods. Later, he gave the group to Atomic, switching JC's side in the war. TC, VE, and LS alliance came to end, with all of them declaring war on each other (LS also switched sides in the war). UAF and its allies continued to raid both VE and TC, and declared victory with a stunning 25-0 war score. Falsewarrior000 has the record of leading UAF for the longest time (nearly 3 years).
- Commander- DiscoHeaven
- Second in Command- Bakuganchamp7
- Third in Command- RW3e
- Time span: Late 2016 - Early 2017
Upon taking command of UAF, DiscoHeaven became the first leader to have more than two terms leading the group. Opening his term leading Urban Assault Forces, he opened up High Rank Applications to try improve the internal structure of the group.
Head of Diplomatic Affairs, Flaminquo, terminated the UAF-FOA alliance which was seen as controversial by the Clans & Guilds forum. The UAF-FoA alliance started at the beginning of The Grand Imperium era when UAF was it's first ally. Both clans helped each other when in need, and the termination of the alliance caused huge tension between the two clans. As a result of the unalliance, FoA raided UAF many times, and ex-leader and founder of FoA, DystraTala, declared war on UAF with his own group. Negotiations failed to move forward despite UAF's interest to accept the war.
Shortly after he opened his terms, Flaminquo was promoted to General along with MediKat and victoria621 seen as controversial by members l3oss and INVASlON who were then placed on a blacklist. On the 21st January 2017, it was announced that MOOJL/DiscoHeaven would once again pass down the leadership of UAF to another person being Bakuganchamp7.
- Commander "Emperor"- Bakuganchamp7
- Second in Command- Ashley_Antonia (Flaminquo)
- Third in Command- RW3e (RobloxianWarrior3)
- Time span: Early 2017 -
Bakuganchamp7 is a long-time veteran of UAF and one of the only active members left from the sellethore/Infinitive era. He took up command of the Urban Assault Forces on January 17, 2017 and opened his reign with pompous "inauguration" at the Immortals' Arena, a product of his continuing revitalization and expansion of UAF world-building.
Divisions are held by Commander Bakuganchamp7 or ThePhoenixDev. If held by Bakuganchamp7 or ThePhoenixDev, they are led by the person under their rank.
Knight of the Imperial Phoenix: Commander Bakuganchamp7
Grey Knights was a division composed of the elite swordsmen of Urban Assault Forces, once counterpart to UAF's Preliators. It now serves as a general elites division for UAF. Acceptance is Application/Invitation only.
Director of Justice: General RW3e
Supreme Court is the core of the Urban Assault Forces justice system, dedicated to resolving and mediating issues within the clan between its members. Cases are based on short series of hour long sessions, public to spectators who are also citizens of Patria. Acceptance is free to join as a Spectator, other positions are Application only.
The Patrian Empire
The Patrian Empire (TPE) serves as UAF's official nation state. As of now, it serves no real function other than holding role play titles.
Executive: Consul Flaminquo
UAF's Immortals is the division for those looking to have fun, and participate in exciting tournaments as a member of the Urban Assault Forces. These include weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, and the seasonal events. These events may offer prizes to those who excel. Acceptance is Private+ or allied members only.
Chairman: Commander Bakuganchamp7
This is where nearly all of UAF's technology and propaganda is crafted. This tech holds the best builders, graphic artists, scripters and intelligence that UAF has to offer. Acceptance is Application/Invitation only.
- Fort Infinitive - Sellethore/Infinitive
- Fort Deuce - TaaRt
- Recruitment Center - Sellethore/Infinitive
- Fort Mettenrich - Sunshine321
- Fort Bonaparte - Sunshine321
- Fort Kopervich - Sunshine321
- Fort Prometheyus - Sunshine321
- The City - MOOJL, Brickster1234, and TaaRt
- Fort Sapphire - Sellethore/Infinitive
- Fort Aries - Urban Development
- Fort Sapphire - TaaRt; retouched by MouldyNukeBombAbs
- Fort Sapphire: Rainy Day - Bakuganchamp7
- Fort Sapphire 1.5: The Final Generation - Bakuganchamp7
- Outpost Genesis (The Genesis Islands) - Phoenix Technologies
- Fort Sapphire II - Phoenix Technologies
- Phoenix City - Phoenix Technologies
- Recruitment Center II - Phoenix Technologies
- Fort Kopervich Redux - Bakuganchamp7
- Red Sandstorm - Phoenix Technologies
- Stonecarve River Valley - Bakuganchamp7 and UrbanPhoenix
- Outpost Genesis (Retouched) - Phoenix Technologies
- Ashfall - Bakuganchamp7
- Stonecarve River Valley (RPG Edition) - Bakuganchamp7, UrbanPhoenix, and GearsOfPower
- Kopervich (2016) - Bakuganchamp7
- Black Wolf Empire x3 [bloxman26 x2, Falsewarrior000]
- Avantus [Falsewarrior000]
- The Robloxian Army x4 [MOOJL/DiscoHeaven x2, Falsewarrior000 x2]
- R.A.A [shadowsword]
- Alversian Peoples' Navy x3 [sellethore/Infinitive x2, shadowsword]
- Nightfall Clan x3 [shadowsword, MOOJL/DiscoHeaven x2]
- Reign of Chaos [bloxman26]
- Fire Warriors Clan [bloxman26]
- Valor Legion [shadowsword]
- Electro Legion x2 [bloxman26, Falsewarrior000]
- Ro-Force [MOOJL/DiscoHeaven]
- Green Gods [MOOJL/DiscoHeaven]
- First Encounter Assault Recon x2 [XNoBoomX, MOOJL/DiscoHeaven]
- Roblox Assault Team x2 [sellethore/Infinitive, Falsewarrior000]
- United Clan of ROBLOX x4 [XNoBoomX, MOOJL/DiscoHeaven x2, Falsewarrior000]
- X-101st x2 [XNoBoomX, shadowsword]
- Iron Force [bloxman26]
- John's Cobras x2 [shadowsword, Falsewarrrior000]
- RSF [Falsewarrior000]
- Vortex Security [Falsewarrior000]
- Sleet Clan [Falsewarrior000]
- Tad's Cobras [Falsewarrior000]
- Veloxic Empire [Falsewarrior000]
- SunShine321 claims that benblue9 promised her Robux for building Fort Kopervich, but he never paid her after she built it.
- Bbal is UAF's only female Commander to date.
- Despite popular belief, "Pro Patria" isn't an error, but comes from "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" which was written by Horace.
- During benblue9's Era, UAF had an anthem: Long Live Our Soverign Motherland Built by the People's Might Hand Long Live Her People, United and Free Strong in a Friendship Tried by Fire Long May Our Crimson Flag Inspire Shining for All Persons to See
- In MOOJL/DiscoHeaven's era UAF ditched the anthem and picked up a rap instead.
- Fort Sapphire II was the first UAF fort to implement the ROBLOX Player Point (PP) System, offering 150 PP for 5 KOs, up to 35 KOs.
- The Genesis Islands were the shortest lived of all UAF bases, it was only around for 1 week before being decommissioned. In addition to that, it had about 2 days of activity again during the UAF-TCD war.
- sidous25 (Now known as SidousThePwnda), decknut200, and current Commander Bakuganchamp7 are examples of some of the few members to have been in every era of UAF since it was created by Sellethore all the way to the current era.
- May 9th, 2016 is considered "No Frostian Day" In Urban Assault Forces, which is the day famous member CALLOFDUTYYGHOST, now known as Mangolizing made us a new UAF Rap and a new propaganda poster
- MOOJL/DiscoHeaven, now known as MOO_JL is the first leader in UAF's history to have three terms leading.
- Falsewarrior000 currently holds the record for the longest period of time leading UAF: two years and 10 months.