Hello there! You are viewing the profile of Jacob32isacatisback. I normally go by OMGWEEGEE2/nonobaOMGWEEGEE2, but this is just one of my usernames for some sites. If you want to know a little about me, I'll tell you it all. One day I was looking for lego games on google, getting tired of it, until ROBLOX popped up as a result. I shortly created an account named "Jacob32isacat", and played. But then the next day, I lost my password, and I thought it was a hacker. So I made Jacob32isacatisback, and that's the username I gone by since then. Then I decided to "quit" ROBLOX late 2011. I eventually came back sometime January 2012, and worked hard. Eventually I managed to learn a whole, whole lot about LUA. But still, I'm behind. Far behind. So far that even if I got a bullet bill in Mario Kart, I would still end up in last.
Known for Edit
- Returning old nostaliga to ROBLOX, even as far back as 2006, though I'm a 09'er.
- Being a sucker when it came to the "old" trade system.
- Taking models and tweaking them to my liking
- Using only ROBLOX studio to develop places
- Editing LUA scripts as examples.
- Creating a ROBLOX Anti-Virus named Kaspersky, based off of the PC Utility of the same name.
- Attempting to create LUA scripts from scratch, but fails misserably.
- Not being nice all time, but when I am, I do it right.
- Fixing grammical errors/other stuff on wikis such as this.
I've made this thing for ROBLOX called "Kaspersky". I started it off of a free model I saw on ROBLOX, which had some scripts by Facw. Then I thought "Hey, why not combine all these scripts together in one package?" So I did. And it was called "Kaspersky Internet Security 2010". Then I released a second version by popular demand (by that I mean only 2 people requested that). It had some more stuff in it, including more viruses to be removed. Eventually I created the "enhanced" version. Which had loads of stuff in it. When v6 was introduced, it included a readme, and a useless version varible in it. Then at v8, the model brick shrank. v9 shrank the size of it again. v10 done the same. With v10 came "CD" and "Deluxe" editions. The CD edition includes beta updates that I make for it, and "Deluxe" editions provides you a taste of the next version 1 week before it comes out. Eventually I moved on to another project, named "Kaspersky: Source". And then I arrived to my final stop of this, which is "Kaspersky Source: Ezoray Edition" (codenamed: Kaspersky Source: Raggina). It is really advanced, and I suggest you try to take a look at it, and maybe you could make your own anti-virus out of it! Don't forget to give us credit.
I have many, MANY accounts. Here's most of them:
- Youtube/Google: nonobaOMGWEEGEE2
- Scratch (inactive): Jacob32isacat
- Whirled (permaname, also inactive): omgweegee2
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34526730
- Nonoba (inactive): OMGWEEGEE2
WARNING: THE LAST SECTION OF THIS PAGE CONTAINS OPINIONS.
- JonTron show
- Building stuff on ROBLOX
- Helping out guests on ROBLOX as best as I can, also regular users too.
- Sonic and mario games
- Youtube Poops
- Team Fortress 2 (not the F2P's though)
- Call Of Duty.
- Immature people.
- Call Of Duty Fans. DURR GRAPHICS ONLY MATTERS! I MUST HATE GAMES WITH POOR GRAPHICS!
- Mario/Sonic only fans. They drive me insane by saying "SONIC SUCKS" or "MARIO SUCKS".
- People who judge games purley on graphics (which got me to hate COD fans).Ws