|Welcome to ROBLOX Building|
|Place visits||Around 16,100,000|
|Information accurate as of 04/04/2014|
Welcome to ROBLOX Building is a sandbox building game created by ROBLOX. Once the user spawns they can build on and modify their personal area and place trap doors, make castles, and more. The game also features AI, a HelperBot, which walks around giving answers to users questions. The game is usually on the front page of the Games page and has achieved over 13.3 million place visits and over 191,000 favorites since its creation. It has been stolen many times, most famously by Jaredvaldez4 and Juststeven. Welcome to Roblox Building is currently the 8th most played game ever created on Roblox.
- Stamper Tool - The main tool used in this place, it allows users to build by "stamping" (placing) bricks from a pre-defined Roblox set onto a designated user area, it also contains a delete mode for undoing mistakes.
- Delete Tool - A tool that allows users to delete bricks, although provided to the users it is often considered redundent due to the addition of deletion via the 'Stamper Tool'
- Rotate Tool - A tool which allows the user to rotate blocks.
- Configuration Tool - A tool which is used to set/modify the behaviour of specific configurable models available in the game.
- Wiring Tool - Allows the user to connect one part to another, allowing wireless signal.
- You can kill HelperBot. There are a few steps on how to kill him
- Build a very long tower of spikes. Do not use moving spikes, because the helper bot could cross them.
- When you think your tower is high enough to be enough to fall off your baseplate, delete the bottom block.
- Delete random blocks near the bottom. Never delete a spike that was next to an already deleted spike.
- If done correctly, your tower of spikes should fall and move off the baseplate.
- Now you need to get the helper bot to your base to kill him. You can either wait for him, or you can ask him to show you to your base, but only do this if the helper bot's route to your base leads him to the spikes.
- If done correctly, the helperbot should now freeze and die! He will stay like that for a few seconds until he regenerates.
Keep in mind HelperBot does delete parts that are out of the bases, so try to make sure you have enough spikes to kill him before he deletes them all.
- To get to the SWAT Agents on the door and roof, get a float pad and configure it to the highest it goes. Go on the pad and float do the window or door. If done correctly, you should see a SWAT Agent. Talk to it by clicking the bubble above their heads.
- You can build a "flying" object by putting 2 blocks on each other and putting a toilet on the 2nd block, sit on it and while sitting, rotate it and then delete the 1st block and you hold space to fly. Because HelperBot deletes parts that are out of bases, the object will only last for a limited time.