Welcome to ROBLOX Building is a sandbox building game created by ROBLOX. Once the user spawns they can build on and modify their personal area and place trap doors, make castles, and more. The game also features AI, a HelperBot, which walks around giving answers to users questions. The game has achieved over 21 million place visits, over 204,000 favorites, 12,000 thumbs up, and over 3,000 thumbs down since its creation. It has been stolen many times, most famously by Jaredvaldez4 and Juststeven. Welcome to ROBLOX Building is currently the 8th most played game ever created on ROBLOX.
Welcome to ROBLOX Building features a stamper tool, used for "stamping" parts onto your baseplate, a wiring tool which uses triggers to activate wirable components, and a configuration tool which is used to configure, or modify components. It also features a rotate tool and a deletion tool. ROBLOX has called it WTRB in a new article. It has been called their 'flagship' place. Welcome to ROBLOX Building has over 5.8 million visits. "Welcome to ROBLOX Building" saves what you build, but it will only save a limited amount because there is a brick limit. There are 2 people with dialog that you can attempt to talk too, but with recent updates, it's extremely hard to talk to them.
In 2006, it was a starter place (also known as happy home) with 2 baseplates, one that has nothing on it and one that has free bricks. The floor was pale green and the walls were grey. In 2010, the game was officially released with more features.There were 7 more baseplates, a new look, 2 SWAT's, a teleporter to crossroads, GUI's, spawns, helperbot, a jeep, better bricks and delete, like and color button. In 2012, It downgraded from 9 users to 6 users due to lag issues. In Early 2014, there were free models and gears because the exploiters were hacking the servers which make people mad. To get free models, you can copy them from other peoples bases who has free models, this feature still works even in 2015. In Oct. 2014, there was an update whoever exploits will get them kicked from the server, exploiting is now patched as of Oct. 2014.
On February 12, 2016, ROBLOX updated the game, including a new game icon and disabled comments. As of now, the game has over 21 million place visits.
Released Products in ROBLOX Building
ROBLOX releases many of it's top notch new features here. Several features released in this place were.
- Saving Build Progress
- NPC Dialog Trees
- Machines – Elevators and Traps
- Backpack for Gear Storage
- Stamper Tools
- Friending In-Games
- Teleporters to Places
- Wiring Parts
- Stamper Tool - The main tool used in this place, it allows users to build by "stamping" (placing) bricks from a pre-defined ROBLOX set onto a designated user area, it also contains a delete mode for undoing mistakes.
- Delete Tool - A tool that allows users to delete bricks, although provided to the users it is often considered redundent due to the addition of deletion via the 'Stamper Tool'
- Rotate Tool - A tool which allows the user to rotate blocks.
- Configuration Tool - A tool which is used to set/modify the behaviour of specific configurable models available in the game.
- Wiring Tool - Allows the user to connect one part to another, allowing wireless signal.
- You can kill HelperBot. There are a few steps on how to kill him
- Build a very long tower of spikes. Do not use moving spikes, because the helper bot could cross them.
- When you think your tower is high enough to be enough to fall off your baseplate, delete the bottom block.
- Delete random blocks near the bottom. Never delete a spike that was next to an already deleted spike.
- If done correctly, your tower of spikes should fall and move off the baseplate.
- Now you need to get the helper bot to your base to kill him. You can either wait for him, or you can ask him to show you to your base, but only do this if the helper bot's route to your base leads him to the spikes.
- If done correctly, the helperbot should now freeze and die! He will stay like that for a few seconds until he regenerates.
Keep in mind HelperBot does delete parts that are out of the bases, so try to make sure you have enough spikes to kill him before he deletes them all.
- To get to the SWAT Agents on the door and roof, get a float pad and configure it to the highest it goes. Go on the pad and float do the window or door. If done correctly, you should see a SWAT Agent. Talk to it by clicking the bubble above their heads.
- You can build a "flying" object by putting 2 blocks on each other and putting a toilet on the 2nd block, sit on it and while sitting, rotate it and then delete the 1st block and you hold space to fly. Because HelperBot deletes parts that are out of bases, the object will only last for a limited time.
- When players play this game for the first time, a box will appear of a how to play but some are getting obsolete.
- A famous exploit on the game is using models, decals, and gear which can be done via Artmoney.
- During the Christmas Season of 2011, you could receive a badge, "The Mark of Experience", here to receive a gift. Players could receive this gift by earning at least 5000 points. The gift opened into a hat, "A Shoulder Helper Bot".
- The tool HelperBot uses to delete bricks is the Gravitational Radiation Hammer v0.01.