Features a stamper tool, used for "stamping" parts onto your baseplate, a wiring tool which uses triggers to activate wirable components, and a configuration tool which is used to configure, or modify components. It also features a rotate tool and a deletion tool. [Words missing???] has called it WTRB in a new article. It has been called their 'flagship' place. has over 23.26 million visits. [Words missing???] "" saves what you build, but it will only save a limited amount because there is a brick limit. Over time, when you build you reveived points. The player with the most points is featured on a golden statue. There are 2 people named "SWAT" with dialog that you can attempt to talk to, but with recent updates, it's extremely hard to talk to them. There was a structure that could be entered, which teleported you to Crossroads. Next to that, was where a green jeep spawned, which players often rode around the map and build garages for.
In 2006, it was a starter place (also known as happy home) with 2 baseplates, one that has nothing on it and one that has free bricks. It was called (Player Name)'s Place. It was previously called "room_environment_blue." Some believe it to be the first game on Roblox. The first player with this starter place was disenman. The floor was pale green and the walls were grey. In 2010, the game was officially released with more features. There were 7 more baseplates, a new look, 2 SWAT's, a teleporter to crossroads, GUI's, spawns, helperbot, a jeep, better bricks and delete, like and color button. In 2012, It downgraded from 9 users to 6 users due to lag issues. In Early 2014, there were free models and gears because the exploiters were hacking the servers which make people mad. To get free models, you can copy them from other peoples bases who has free models, this feature still works even in 2017. In Oct. 2014, there was an update whoever exploits will get them kicked from the server, exploiting is now patched as of Oct. 2014.
The game reached the decline phase around 2015 mainly due to the large amount of exploiting on the place, or the exploits being patched.
On February 12, 2016, ROBLOX updated the game, including a new game icon and disabled comments (the reason for comments being disabled is unknown) to recapture people's interest in the game.
The game was mysteriously taken down by on January 26, 2017 (at the same time, the place was also put "under review") either due to its in-game features being broken (though it could easily be fixed by enabling AllowClientInsertModels) and outdated or for being exploited (though ROBLOX cracked down on exploiters). Before it was taken down, the place had around 23 million place visits.
Released Products in Building
releases many of its top notch new features here. Several features released in this place were:
- Saving Build Progress
- NPC Dialog Trees
- Machines – Elevators and Traps
- Backpack for Gear Storage
- Stamper Tools
- Friending In-Games
- Teleporters to Places
- Wiring Parts
- Stamper Tool - The main tool used in this place, it allows users to build by "stamping" (placing) bricks from a pre-defined set onto a designated user area, it also contains a delete mode for undoing mistakes.
- Delete Tool - A tool that allows users to delete bricks, although provided to the users it is often considered redundent due to the addition of deletion via the 'Stamper Tool'
- Rotate Tool - A tool which allows the user to rotate blocks.
- Configuration Tool - A tool which is used to set/modify the behaviour of specific configurable models available in the game.
- Wiring Tool - Allows the user to connect one part to another, allowing wireless signal.
- You can kill HelperBot. There are a few steps on how to kill him.
- Build a very long tower of spikes. Do not use moving spikes, because the helper bot could cross them.
- When you think your tower is high enough to be enough to fall off your baseplate, delete the bottom block.
- Delete random blocks near the bottom. Never delete a spike that was next to an already deleted spike.
- If done correctly, your tower of spikes should fall and move off the baseplate.
- Now you need to get the helper bot to your base to kill him. You can either wait for him, or you can ask him to show you to your base, but only do this if the helper bot's route to your base leads him to the spikes.
- If done correctly, the helperbot should now freeze and die! He will stay like that for a few seconds until he regenerates.
- To get to the SWAT Agents on the door and roof, get a float pad and configure it to the highest it goes. Go on the pad and float do the window or door. If done correctly, you should see a SWAT Agent. Talk to it by clicking the bubble above their heads.
- You could build a "flying" object by putting 2 blocks on each other and putting a toilet on the 2nd block, sit on it and while sitting, rotate it and then delete the 1st block and you hold space to fly. Because HelperBot deletes parts that are out of bases, the object will only last for a limited time. This had unfortunately been patched as of 2016.
- When players play this game for the first time, a box will appear of a how to play but some are getting obsolete.
- It's popular for skids to exploit using gear made by roblox and spawning them in game via Cheat Engine. in late 2014(estimate) Cheat Engine got patched, and people made bypasses. They got patched so Check Cashed and Nopde Engine were released(some people also found artmoney afterwards). Using this trick to get the insert tool you could spawn decals on blocks using a special trick that you may be able to find online.
- During the Christmas Season of 2011, you could receive a badge, "The Mark of Experience", here to receive a gift. Players could receive this gift by earning at least 5000 points. The gift opened into a hat, "A Shoulder Helper Bot".
- The tool HelperBot uses to delete bricks is the Gravitational Radiation Hammer v0.01.
- Sometime during 2017, the game was taken down for review, despite it being created by the CEO.
The game already gives you a bunch of different models to choose from right from your stamper! Although during the middle of its time alive, hackers found a way to make blocks have decals, make meshes, and sometimes spawn real models from the ROBLOX Catalog!