The Yorick's Resting Place event
was a halloween event created in 2008. Players had a chance to earn the Riddling Skull
hat, by solving riddles around the game.
|The Riddling Skull
||Yorick's Resting Place
||Complete all the riddles and obtain The Riddling Skull.
This section is a trivia section. Please relocate any relevant information into other sections of the article.
- Yorick is named after a reference to a character in William Shakespeare's Hamlet. The quote "Alas, poor Yorick!" on the profile is from the play.
- When the player reached the skull, a message saying "Sorry, but the skull is in another castle...just kidding!" would appear. It's a reference to Super Mario Bros. 3 Peach´s quote.
- The Riddling Skull is a parody of the Riddling Sphinx.
- Yorick's Resting Place is now uncopylocked.
- In April 2, 2012; the place was made public for a short time. The reason of this is unknown.